PDA

View Full Version : Budds' Motorrad New Website.

E302NV
08-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let yo uknow we have just recently updated and rebuilt our whole website.

Just looking for some feed back or questions.

We also have a ride day coming up in September if there are any bike enthusiasts interested. You can book through our new site.

www.buddsmotorrad.com

Take Care.

G

King Luis
08-16-2007, 10:39 AM
looks sweet. but i don't like the white background when you click on items. should stay black like the background.

denisemichel
08-16-2007, 12:46 PM
looks good.

golden
08-16-2007, 10:58 PM
i dont know anything about bikes

question: how do BMW sport bikes compare to their Japanese counterparts? ie. Suzuki

rodo
08-16-2007, 11:01 PM
is your office in the section where the bikes are? I've probably walked past it 108083205 times

E302NV
08-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I am kind partial to BMW having ridden a GSXR 750 for almost 2 years. I found the handling. Acceleration and braking is far better in the BMW. Just better engineering. Not to mention the resale on BMW is far higher then something like a Suzuki. Keep in mind as well the BMW carries a premium price tag the Suzuki does not. My office is the last one on the end in the car section and bike section. You have stopped and talked to me about my watch before I think.

Boots R
08-17-2007, 12:01 PM
I am kind partial to BMW having ridden a GSXR 750 for almost 2 years. I found the handling. Acceleration and braking is far better in the BMW. Just better engineering. Not to mention the resale on BMW is far higher then something like a Suzuki. Keep in mind as well the BMW carries a premium price tag the Suzuki does not. My office is the last one on the end in the car section and bike section. You have stopped and talked to me about my watch before I think.
lol sounds like Rodo. :D