PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dreamcast and Nintendo 64


Polish
01-06-2003, 11:17 PM
FS: Dreamcast and Nintendo 64


seriously guys, buy this stuff, the dreamcast comes the 40+ burned games, 2 orignal, the n64 comes with 2 games

each system has 2 controllers, a **** load of mem cards


give me any offer, i want to sell it, i want 200 for both system and pretty firm on that, but give it a try.

Polish
01-07-2003, 10:29 PM
bump. price now 175

Autotechnica
01-08-2003, 02:30 AM
how much for just the dreamcast + games? N64 sux ass so I don't think I want that.

Thanks!

Bry

Polish
01-08-2003, 12:26 PM
well i was selling the dc at 175 and just throwing the n64 in for free, but, i put over 600 bucks into that thing, i have like 1 rumble pack, 1 memcard, and the offical 4 times memcard

Polish
01-08-2003, 12:29 PM
reason i want to sell it for 175 is cause i have alot more games then i thought, just brought up my old post and have a complete list of the games, a few are orignal and PSO you can play online cause it has a cd-key thats never been used

FS: Huge Dreamcast Deal 54 Games
Hey guys, i got Gamecube so i no longer need DC, check it out

***************
System/Accesories:
1 System, All Cords, All Everything, Even Box
2 Controllers
1 Memory/Rumble Pack
1 VMU Offical Memory Pack
1 4x Offical Dreamcast Memory Pack, (Basically 4 VMU)
1 Web Browser CD

Games Are:
BOOT DISC
Vanishing Point
Chu Chu Rocket
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Giant Grim
Tony Hawk 2
Sega Bass FIshing 2
Sega GT
HeadHunter; 2 CD's
Phantasy Star Online (Burned)
Grandia 2; 2 CD's
Sports Jam
WWF Royal Rumble
Phantasy Star Online (Offical, CD KEY Never Used, Never Online)
Charge N Blast
Alien Front Online
Ferrari 355 Challenge
Soul Caliber
NFL 2k2
Powerstone 2
Crazy Taxi
Sonic Adventure 2
Dragon: Chronicle of Pern
Sega Rally (Offical, Real)
Virtua Tennis
Dead of Alive 2
MSR Racer
Powerstone
Phantasy Star Online VERSION 2 (Burned)
Trickstyle
StarLancer
18 Wheeler Pro Truck Racing
Tennis 2k2
Ooga Booga
Bomberman Online
Floigan Bros.
Death Crimson OX
Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense
World Series Baseball 2k2
Sonic Adventure 1
Unreal Tournament
Daytona USA 2001
Soldier of Fortune CD1
Air Force Delta
Silver
Shenmue 2 4 CD's
Silent Scope
Gameshark CDX
NFL 2k1
Confidential Mission
Dave Mirra BMW
Tee Off
Cannon Spike

Autotechnica
01-08-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Sith
reason i want to sell it for 175 is cause i have alot more games then i thought, just brought up my old post and have a complete list of the games, a few are orignal and PSO you can play online cause it has a cd-key thats never been used

FS: Huge Dreamcast Deal 54 Games
Hey guys, i got Gamecube so i no longer need DC, check it out

***************
System/Accesories:
1 System, All Cords, All Everything, Even Box
2 Controllers
1 Memory/Rumble Pack
1 VMU Offical Memory Pack
1 4x Offical Dreamcast Memory Pack, (Basically 4 VMU)
1 Web Browser CD

Games Are:
BOOT DISC
Vanishing Point
Chu Chu Rocket
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Giant Grim
Tony Hawk 2
Sega Bass FIshing 2
Sega GT
HeadHunter; 2 CD's
Phantasy Star Online (Burned)
Grandia 2; 2 CD's
Sports Jam
WWF Royal Rumble
Phantasy Star Online (Offical, CD KEY Never Used, Never Online)
Charge N Blast
Alien Front Online
Ferrari 355 Challenge
Soul Caliber
NFL 2k2
Powerstone 2
Crazy Taxi
Sonic Adventure 2
Dragon: Chronicle of Pern
Sega Rally (Offical, Real)
Virtua Tennis
Dead of Alive 2
MSR Racer
Powerstone
Phantasy Star Online VERSION 2 (Burned)
Trickstyle
StarLancer
18 Wheeler Pro Truck Racing
Tennis 2k2
Ooga Booga
Bomberman Online
Floigan Bros.
Death Crimson OX
Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense
World Series Baseball 2k2
Sonic Adventure 1
Unreal Tournament
Daytona USA 2001
Soldier of Fortune CD1
Air Force Delta
Silver
Shenmue 2 4 CD's
Silent Scope
Gameshark CDX
NFL 2k1
Confidential Mission
Dave Mirra BMW
Tee Off
Cannon Spike

I realize that you have a lot of games, but they are all copies so is that really worth anything?

Also, Dreamcast is very outdated now, I don't even think new games are being made correct? I just think $175 is kind of steep. I would have bought it if the price were cheaper.

Bry

Polish
01-08-2003, 03:55 PM
well, what would you say a good price is?

Polish
01-08-2003, 05:56 PM
im willing to sell for 150 at the bare minimum..dont wanna go under 150



******Nintendo 64 SOLD******

FastM3
01-08-2003, 07:01 PM
id give you a 100 on the double...

FastM3
01-08-2003, 07:01 PM
id give you a 100 on the double...

Polish
01-09-2003, 08:10 PM
pasta, ill sell the dc with games and everything for 125?
tell me what you think

Autotechnica
01-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Sith
pasta, ill sell the dc with games and everything for 125?
tell me what you think

I'll take if for $100 if your desperate. You have to realize that it's already 5 years old, pretty outdated.

Thanks,

Bry

Polish
01-10-2003, 12:19 AM
fine man, ****,, you ****ign guy, lol

its yours for 100 if you want to meet me in sauga this saturday if weather is good

Polish
01-10-2003, 06:42 PM
bump, someone buy it, i already lowered it by 100 bucks..pleaseee, lol

Autotechnica
01-10-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Sith
bump, someone buy it, i already lowered it by 100 bucks..pleaseee, lol

Hey, I'll buy it but give me till next week, sound good?

thanks,

Bry

Polish
01-11-2003, 12:47 AM
ya np man