PDA

View Full Version : 86 325 project e30 in ottawa valley

muschy
08-14-2007, 04:40 PM
i've got an e30 project car that i've been working on for about a year now that i just don't have the time for anymore, was going to bore and stroke a motor from a 90 325i that i picked up from a mechanic at otto's bmw in ottawa...

anyway, car is in decent shape, carpet was rotten under the driver's side due to a leaky heater core, so it's been removed to check for floor rusting issues, very minimal issues found with a rusty floor. biggest rust issues are at the back of the car, i'm taking care of those now with a full-on body job around the rear plate and tails. back seat has been removed but it's in my garage... there is also a rust hole in the bottom of the driver side fender, but that can be taken care of with a new fender ;)

installed all new solid brake lines, drilled/slotted rotors, calipers, brake pressure regulator, and stainless brake likes to the car... installed new brake booster and master cylinder fall 2006... installed ireland engineering stage 3 springs and bilstein shocks in fall 2006... installed 25mm IE sway bar and adjustable links on the front, had the car undercoated and oiled in fall 2006... stored in the winter of 2007 from december 2006 to may 2007... ireland engineering rear strut mounts installed in the back of the car, and adjustable camber plates in the front...

231XXX miles on the car, it's originally from oregon, came to canada in the early to mid nineties from what i can determine from the ownership chain... like i said, planned to do a swap out of the engine, so i didn't worry too much about it's condition. tranny shifts a little sloppy, probably just need some new shifter bushings, which i have. i have tonnes of new parts for the car, lots of e-brake stuff, new cables, shoes...

with all the new hardware i put on it and the lack of kilometers i drove it (less than 500km driven in the car), i'd like to get $3500 for it with all the parts. it's a decent enough project car, in ontario and not too many major rust issues.

pm me if you're interested in seeing some pictures or e-mail at muschy@mac.com, thanks

muschy
08-14-2007, 05:30 PM
forgot to include:

car also has 4 brand new suitomo htr h4 tires on bmw bottle caps, with a spare in the trunk.

muschy
08-14-2007, 08:24 PM
sorry guys, one last thing. car also has new control arms, urethane control arm bushings, tie rods, and an ansa performance exhaust.