PDA

View Full Version : 1998 740iL

aaahaa
08-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey Everyone,

I usually hang around at bimmerforums but after moving to Canada I wanted something local and most important, Canadian. And boy I am glad to find you peeps..

I wanted to sell my car before moving to Canada.. That never happened because I just love the ride.. Now I am living in downtown and there's no need for a car.

She has only 71k miles on it. Everything has been maintained by the BMW dealer. I just put in new catalyc converters. The original seats are brand new since I have been using sheep skin seat covers. The car has been maintained extremely well and I have always used premium gas. The only defect is there is a slight dent on the front hood because some idiot tried to back into it.

Previously, I listed it for $16,000.. I am open to offers but please don't offer me something really drastic. The car has been very well taken care of.

Thanks!

FuryriderX
08-12-2007, 10:42 PM
nice car....highway cruiser extraordinaire! welcome to the board, and GL with the sale!

jameswbl
08-12-2007, 11:22 PM
I know someone who is looking for a cheap 5 or 7 series...
is it plated in ontario?
did you import the car when you move to canada? ie: like did you pay taxes and RIV documents...(read: if my friend buys the car...will he need to go thru hassle of changing from us title to canadian title)

aaahaa
08-13-2007, 09:06 AM
I have the temporary ontario registration and went through the whole thing when I moved to Toronto.. So I am guessing u'r friend should be ok..

aaahaa
08-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey Peeps.. I need money for school and I'm lowering the price for the last time for a quick sale.. Someone please take this beautiful car.. Only 12k.. :(

billyr3d
08-29-2007, 09:41 PM
thats not too bad of a price..im asking 12800 for mine. goodluck with the sale

aaahaa
09-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Some of you have PM'd about the car.. Apologies that I could not get back to you earlier.. I have replied back to all who have sent me an email..

It's listed in autotrader now.. Hopefully it'll sell soon :)

slemmer
09-18-2007, 10:04 PM
The market price has dropped so much on the E38 that I decided to keep mine and take it out on sunny dry days. Good luck on selling it to a well deserved home. Whoever gets it won't be disappointed!