PDA

View Full Version : e36 observations

328IScreamer
08-07-2007, 10:29 AM
I'm relatively knew to the bmw world I got my first one in january. There are definatly some things I love about the car. I think it's hillarious that when passengers ride in the car they can never find the window switch lol or when they ride in the back seat they always get so confused that the seatbelt is on the oppsite side. Are other bmws like this? I also like how when I lock my doors the window go up....that never fails to impress people haha. I have noticed that the car seems to like to follow the contours of the road. Is this just the car or uis something wrong? Also the obs often tells me lights are out when nothing is wrong which gets a little annoying. Another big thing I have noticed now that the hot weather is here is the massive power loss when the fan turns on. Now I understand why so many people do a fan delete! I guess this thread really has no point excpet for the fact that i'm at work and bored off my ass. Share some of your observations about the car i'm curious to hear other view points, likes, and dislikes.

Bmwstylz
08-07-2007, 10:46 AM
likes - first class driving experience, buttery smooth shifter, you feel sorta special driving them, coupes

dislikes - dated styling, have fallen into the hands of 'la racaille' - zero prestige in driving one now, prices haven't dropped in 4 years, sedans, those horrible horrible grey bumpers that strangely still exist on many early vintage

bmdbley'sBro
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
:D LOL spot on with the window switch & reversed rear belts.

as for you car following contours of the road..
weak tie rods or control arm bush's or both!?

Boots R
08-07-2007, 05:00 PM
I love pulling up to a movie theatre and confusing all the jailbait.

... oh wait.