PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Story

ZHP_Bimmer05
08-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Here a funny story about some stupid cop who gave me a ticket. The story starts a few months ago. I just got off work and me and my friends decided to go play a few games of Jitoni at the local cafe (Ferrari's Cafe on Hwy 10) when we were done we decided to go to Tim Horton's on Mayfeild and Hwy 10, so getting out of the cafe parking lot. I made a left to go on Hwy 10. I didnt see not cop behind me or nuthin but it didnt matter, i didnt do anything wrong. So I made the left turn. As soon as I made the turn his sirens go off and pulls me over. He approaches my car and asked for my info and asked where we were headed. I told him to get a coffee. Then he asks if I had been drinking. I said no sir. Then he pulls me out of the car and takes me to his car to blow on his meter (I didnt even get to turn off my headlights with the car off) Then he searches my car for drugs and talks to my friends asking if i drank. They said no, and I really didnt. (At the time I only had my G2) anyways... I blow in his gay meter and it reads 0.004 and he goes to me "YOU ****IN LIED TO ME!" Then he makes all these other calls to other cops asking for what kind of ticket to give me which to about 30mins. Then when he finally gave me my ticket which was $110 + 6points! then he tells to drive to the nearest plaza to call for someone to pic me up. Im like in my head "WTF IF IM SUPPOSEBLY DRUNK WHY THE **** ARE YOU LETTING ME DRIVE?" But i did what he said, so I get in the car. Go to get it started, and the car would start because the battery was drained from him not letting me turn off my headlights. So then the cop calls for a towtruck with out me knowing. Then the tow truck gets there and I tell the cop the Beemer needs a flatbed it cant be towed, then he refused. Im was like NOOOOOOOO! you cant! Then I remembered the manual and show the cop, then he said FINE! Finally the flat bed came and took the car.

Down the road the Flatbed gets pulled over because they thought I stole the car. 2 hours later I finally get home, then had to pay the towtruck 75$. Then the next day I went to a Law firm called "Not Guilty" right across from the courthouse. A month or two later was the trial and I won. The ****in didnt show up. Im guessing he knew he made a whole bunch of wrong mistakes like almost letting me drive. I ended up paying the lawyer $250 and I got rid of everything.

Hope you guys enjoy my weird tale. lol see ya

Darkness95m3
08-06-2007, 04:23 PM
I wish we could take the cops to court when they make mistakes.

Romaz
08-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Ferrari's Cafe? Sounds yummy *love* Do they serve hot steamy red&yellow Ferrari's down there?

Romaz
08-06-2007, 04:24 PM
I wish we could take the cops to court when they make mistakes.

You can *wiggle* tho I dont think you would want to *shiner*

ZHP_Bimmer05
08-06-2007, 04:25 PM
He's just jelous he doesnt have a beemer

Nascar318is
08-06-2007, 04:54 PM
I thought that cops just have the breathalizer that tells you if you pass, fail, or warning, and if it reads fail then they bring you downtown and you blow in the real breathalizer to tell you your BAC.. 0.004?? If I wash my mouth out with scope I'll have a higher reading..

Anyway it sucks man..money spent on stupidity by the other party..

dropped_E30
08-06-2007, 05:18 PM
i lol'ed at the part where the flatbed got pulled over :D glad to hear the charges got dropped...just the fact that the cop let you drive after the breath test would've thrown the whole thing out, even if he did show up...

Boots R
08-06-2007, 05:53 PM
lol, Jits at Ferarris. :D

Do they still let you smoke in there, or do you have to go out the back door?

bmdbley'sBro
08-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Hmm ....

you could sue for your costs i'd think but i'd talk to a civil & charter rights lawyer..

what was his probable cause for searching your car for drugs?

I mean they;re supposed to have some..
not just: oh your young looking, if i look hard enough i bet i'll find something to wreck your life with. *th-up*

someguy
08-07-2007, 04:55 AM
dude you got suckered big time. not only was he supposed to have a reason for pulling you over, a reason for searching you, and etc. etc., but he let you drive after you were supposedly drunk. If that were me I wouldn't even have gotten a lawyer just based on how many mistakes this guy made.

denisemichel
08-07-2007, 12:18 PM
that cop was probably on drugs himself lol

Arash
08-07-2007, 01:34 PM
good stuff, but you'de probably drank something earlier that it showed 0.004, I blew into one once and it showed 0.000. remember drinking before the test? I'm just curious to know if those breathalysers are as accurate as they claim they are

ZHP_Bimmer05
08-07-2007, 02:07 PM
i drank nothing. I had just got off work. maybe mouthwash but still i didnt drink nothing, my friends saw me

bmdbley'sBro
08-07-2007, 05:34 PM
^ well then call a lawyer, ask how to word your written complaint agains the officer(S)

the 2hrs with the tow truck cause they thought it was stolen :rolleyes: ...blatent harrasment

1BADBMR
08-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Yup, that sure does sound like Peel's Finest