PDA

View Full Version : Assorted clear corner lenses FS (E36)


Autotechnica
01-06-2003, 05:51 AM
LS Original BMW clear corner lens - $40Cdn
LS aftermarket BMW clear corner lens - $30Cdn
LS + RS (pair) aftermarket BMW clear corner lens - $60Cdn

Does not include shipping LS = Left Side, RS = Right Side

Bryan

Autotechnica
01-06-2003, 08:58 PM
*sleep*

Polish
01-06-2003, 09:23 PM
i see some back clear lights at the edge of the picture, how much for those and are they OEM or aftermarket?

also why only LS OEM and no RS?

Autotechnica
01-06-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Sith
i see some back clear lights at the edge of the picture, how much for those and are they OEM or aftermarket?

also why only LS OEM and no RS?

Sorry I already sold the rear euro lenses. I only have the OEM lenses left.

I've collected a lot of lenses over the years from friend's who did not want them. Anyways, I have a lot of odds and ends.

Bryan

bw_e36
01-07-2003, 04:58 AM
Is the LS clear corner len for 4 doors or 2 doors ?

Autotechnica
01-07-2003, 05:28 AM
Whoops, sorry I forgot to mention that. All these lenses are for 4 door only.

thanks,

Bry

bw_e36
01-09-2003, 09:05 PM
I'm interest to the LS len, doesn't matter the oem or aftermarket, email me at bmbwong@hotmail.com, so we can arrange time and place to take a look at them.

Autotechnica
01-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by bw_e36
I'm interest to the LS len, doesn't matter the oem or aftermarket, email me at bmbwong@hotmail.com, so we can arrange time and place to take a look at them.

Thanks, please check your email.

Bry

Autotechnica
01-12-2003, 09:07 PM
updated..

what's left..

LS Original BMW clear corner lens - $40Cdn
LS + RS (pair) aftermarket BMW clear corner lens - $60Cdn

thanks,

Bry

Autotechnica
01-13-2003, 01:25 AM
PRICE REDUCED!

what's left

LS (driver side) aftermarket clear corner lens ($25Cdn)

Thanks,

Bry

jeremy
01-13-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by bw_e36
I'm interest to the LS len, doesn't matter the oem or aftermarket, email me at bmbwong@hotmail.com, so we can arrange time and place to take a look at them.

you name is brian is it ? do you live by brian village ?

Autotechnica
01-13-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
you name is brian is it ? do you live by brian village ?

I met up with him in Richmond Hill tonight. He says he lives in Missisauga. He drives a lowered 325 w/ M3 front bumper :)

I think he said his name was Benny though.

Bry

jeremy
01-13-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
I met up with him in Richmond Hill tonight. He says he lives in Missisauga. He drives a lowered 325 w/ M3 front bumper :)

I think he said his name was Benny though.

Bry

thanks, thought he was someone else*th-up*