PDA

View Full Version : i got pulled over..

SEXSPHERE
08-06-2007, 02:07 PM
This happened on May 24th 2007, around 7 in the morning, i was driving along yonge street going south of finch. While i was driving, i made a lane change to the right without signalling and i admit that i was rushing a little and passed another car. A minute later, I saw my rear view mirror and there was the police car with the lights on. He went out of his car, he was mad then yelled at me. He said that my driving was too dangerous for the other people, bla bla bla. Then he asked for my drivers license and ownership and went back to his car. Later on, he gave me 2 tickets worth @ $110. The first one: Change lane without proper signal, the 2nd: Change lane not in safety. Both has 2 demerit points each = 4 points for me yay! :moon:

But i took it to the lawyer and they will take care of it.

Just wanna share with you BMW guys, be careful and always give a proper signal when changing lanes especially we drive a BMW. The police will always look out for our mistake.

Robb
08-06-2007, 02:39 PM
lmao.. I always change lanes without signalling.. whats the big deal ?
I only use my signals when turning left or ight at intersections or on
side-streets.

propr'one
08-06-2007, 02:42 PM
dont do illeagal things infront of cops.

-ivan

Gamite
08-06-2007, 02:42 PM
side-streets.

lmao? Was it that funny? You sure do have a qwerky sense of humor. Then again, you have a qwerky sense of taste. *wiggle*

1BADRIDE
08-06-2007, 03:13 PM
I nominate you for a future Darwin award. Keep it up! *th-up*

summit425
08-06-2007, 03:42 PM
side-streets.

not good bro *thmbsdwn*

I always hate people who change lanes without signalling. yes it is a big deal. *uzi*

ACS_DAN
08-06-2007, 03:48 PM
not good bro *thmbsdwn*

I always hate people who change lanes without signalling. yes it is a big deal. *uzi*
+1 thats probably my number one pet peeve on the road.

dropped_E30
08-06-2007, 05:26 PM
for me its the opposite: people who forget to turn their signals off :mad:

Boots R
08-06-2007, 05:33 PM
side-streets.
I hate people like you.

Lester
08-06-2007, 05:34 PM
dont do illeagal things infront of cops.

-ivanDouble that when your one block from the largest sation house in North York:D

BmW1819
08-06-2007, 09:46 PM
i hate when people don't signal or signal when they are turning already

Arash
08-06-2007, 10:07 PM
don't make a wrong move in that area! they always Patrollin And tryin to catch you ridin dirty...:D

M3ti Compact
08-07-2007, 12:38 AM
I stopped signalling after I realized that when people see some young asian punk driving a BMW wanting into their lane, their instinct reaction is to purposely speed up to block said punk in.

In this case, I will use the reduced length of the TI to my advantage, and then signal a second or two after I have finished the lane change.

Might as well, as that is the BMW driver stereotype anyways.

I notice I never have this problem when passing other BMW drivers.

dbworld4k
08-07-2007, 12:55 AM
^ I agree with that. I normally signal when making lane changes, but during traffic that is HOPELESS. People constantly cut me off when I signal in advance, and its quite annoying seeing as I usually let people in (my driving isn't all that erratic). But it's always the twats in the domestics who will not let me into their lane when I signal well in advance. Solution? Signal once I'm already moving into the lane/space.

Robb
08-07-2007, 02:16 AM
lmao? Was it that funny? You sure do have a qwerky sense of humor. Then again, you have a qwerky sense of taste. *wiggle*

Learn how to spell..it's quirky. *uzi*

I usually signal when I have to.. changing lanes and no one in site, no need to signal.. if someone is behind/beside you, then yes you should signal. It really depends..

Gamite
08-07-2007, 02:17 AM
only true qwerky people can spell quirky.

TheMadChigga
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I stopped signalling after I realized that when people see some young asian punk driving a BMW wanting into their lane, their instinct reaction is to purposely speed up to block said punk in.

In this case, I will use the reduced length of the TI to my advantage, and then signal a second or two after I have finished the lane change.

Might as well, as that is the BMW driver stereotype anyways.

I notice I never have this problem when passing other BMW drivers.

or you just driving too slow? or blast your techno music too loud? or have too many things dangling on ur rearview mirror?

I'm as yellow as it can be, and never had those kinda issues.

Mystikal
08-07-2007, 10:25 PM
I will use the reduced length of the TI to my advantage

Are you saying you cut people off within 9" of your bumper? That's pretty skillful.

Jay

M3ti Compact
08-08-2007, 12:04 AM
or you just driving too slow? or blast your techno music too loud? or have too many things dangling on ur rearview mirror?

I'm as yellow as it can be, and never had those kinda issues.

dude, you drive a 5er! That's a mature old guys car! They won't think about blocking in one of their own! That, and the 5er's got "right of weight".

Are you saying you cut people off within 9" of your bumper? That's pretty skillful.

Jay

no...I didn't say that...but a shorter car has it's advantages over a longer one during such a move *angel*