PDA

View Full Version : My E30 316

SpoolinS6
01-05-2003, 10:31 PM
well i only have one picture of it and its the one with no mods but comming summer time when i back to europe for holidays ill take some more. but the mods are simple and they are all in my sig !
tell me what u guys think of it! i wish i had it here!*sad*

isnt she a beauty!*mw*

bmwm5lover
01-05-2003, 10:36 PM
its only half a pic!

Lil'Smoothie
01-06-2003, 12:07 AM
uhhh thats phat but its not the same car thats in ur sig

ROB89M3
01-06-2003, 12:10 AM
I like the bumpers.

SpoolinS6
01-06-2003, 12:18 AM
well the car in that picture is completely stocK i doesnt show the exhaust it that pic but for appearance ill i have is eyebrows and exhaust pretty much its little things are being done to it

and rob i no i love those bumpers to gives it the clean looK!*mw*

Jon@Bimmersport
01-06-2003, 12:39 AM
uh oh not the bling bling bumpers...i hate those! nice car none the less..get some rims on there

///M3Boy28
01-06-2003, 12:41 AM
She is nice!!*th-up*

EMPOWERD
01-06-2003, 01:14 AM
Nice car. A few questions... why is it in Portugal? Is it your dad's or something? Who drives it over there? Are you gonna ship it over eventually? Is your name on the ownership? Just wondering why it's all the way over there when you live (and need) it here?

bmwm5lover
01-06-2003, 10:56 AM
nice, good Qs randy

SpoolinS6
01-06-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by empowerd
Nice car. A few questions... why is it in Portugal? Is it your dad's or something? Who drives it over there? Are you gonna ship it over eventually? Is your name on the ownership? Just wondering why it's all the way over there when you live (and need) it here?

yeah its mine
about the shipping it here i dont think so
and on the ownership is mine
well i have it there as my summer car
well i have it over ther because my dad drives it he mostly the 3-5 months a year so he has alot of fun with it well theres your answers randy and when i do get my license i might go there for holidays and buying a m3 and shipping it here! dunno yet ill see.........

BMW BMXer
01-06-2003, 08:12 PM
why not ship it here :confused:

If your dad drives it mostly and you have it over their for him then its kinda his....

but never mind

its Nice

M3_Styles
01-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by M_powered
yeah its mine
about the shipping it here i dont think so
and on the ownership is mine
well i have it there as my summer car
well i have it over ther because my dad drives it he mostly the 3-5 months a year so he has alot of fun with it well theres your answers randy and when i do get my license i might go there for holidays and buying a m3 and shipping it here! dunno yet ill see.........

nice ride, u wanna take me for a lil blast in her in the summer lol

y do u wanna but an m3 in portugal? cuz its eurospec?
cars in portugal are pretty expensive, plus shipping. i think it would be a lot cheaper buying an m3 here
wat m3?? e30??