PDA

View Full Version : AC Schnitzer replica pedals for sale

Autotechnica
01-04-2003, 07:33 PM
$80Cdn

M/T and A/T available.

aluminum, w/ "///M" badges not stuck on.

A/T not shown.

Dead Pedal also not shown. $150Cdn, replica with engraved ACS logo.

Bryan

Soldo
01-04-2003, 08:24 PM
sorry to kill the sale man, but i don't think your gettin answers for a while cause theres another GB sale with the SAME pedals for $50!!
you should try to beat it, you'd have TONS of people even if you sold for $49!!

Autotechnica
01-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
sorry to kill the sale man, but i don't think your gettin answers for a while cause theres another GB sale with the SAME pedals for $50!!
you should try to beat it, you'd have TONS of people even if you sold for $49!!

OK there, take a look at how shit the quality on his are. You know how much I can get those for? If you want them $40 Cdn.. The one's I'm selling are much higher quality. The reason I didn't sell the other ones is because they are really poor quality, you can see how rough the cuts are around the aluminum and there are actually peices of cut aluminum still sticking out.

They are not the exact same, him and I both know how much the one's I'm selling go for wholesale price because I'm sure we get them from the same place. If he sold these ones for $50, lets just say we would be loosing money.

I will admit that he is selling the E-brake handles at an incrediably low price. I get them for $59 wholesale price so I don't know how he managed that.

Bryan

Soldo
01-04-2003, 08:59 PM
REALLY, well, this is QUITE USEFUL info, you should post this, cause i know i will,
anyways, is your P-BRAKE handle POLLISHED or is it just regular alluminum!!
do you have CLOSE UP pics of the LOW quality ones?!?
AGAIN, no hard feelings, i'm not tryin to hurt your sale, and thanks for the info,
really appreciate it!
*wave*

Gamite
01-04-2003, 10:02 PM
actually, they arent the same, Bryan is selling them WITH a dead pedal here, Mpression is not.

Soldo
01-04-2003, 10:15 PM
NO NO, the dead PEDAL is seperate,
its an EXTRA $150 on top of the pedal price, RIGHT?!?!

bmwm5lover
01-04-2003, 10:16 PM
umm......he is not selling htrewm with dead pedal for 80, he is selling it for 150!
btwm if u gimme a dead pedal for 50$, you got a deal*wave*

Autotechnica
01-04-2003, 10:56 PM
The polished and non-polished are the same price because they are actually from the same company. I sell the exact same ones.

Autotechnica
01-04-2003, 10:59 PM
You might as well buy from Enio, I don't want to go through all that trouble by competing with him just to make pocket change.

Anyways, if you guys are interested in the dead pedals let me know.

It's made of aluminum, very smooth like the real ones and has the "AC Schnitzer" logo engraved in it, NOT A STICKER! So let me know guys,

$150 for the dead pedal only! This peice goes for over $300 if you buy the original one

Bryan

Gamite
01-04-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
You might as well buy from Enio, I don't want to go through all that trouble by competing with him just to make pocket change.

Anyways, if you guys are interested in the dead pedals let me know.

It's made of aluminum, very smooth like the real ones and has the "AC Schnitzer" logo engraved in it, NOT A STICKER! So let me know guys,

$150 for the dead pedal only! This peice goes for over $300 if you buy the original one

Bryan

Oops, my bad.. but dude, (SOLDO) take it easy bro..

BTW, the pedal is VERY nice, probably near impossible to tell from the real thing, I'm gonna get one.

mkgino
01-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Will u always have dead pedals? I would want one in the future, not now though.

bmwm5lover
01-04-2003, 11:29 PM
Ill get dead pedal later on!

Johnnybmer
01-06-2003, 08:41 PM
:cool:

Autotechnica
01-06-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Johnnybmer
:cool:

Yep, your PMbox was full so I emailed you.

Bryan

Autotechnica
01-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Guys, I've just been informed that I cannot sell the dead pedal seperately. If you want it you will have to buy it as a set with the other pedals as well.

These ones are a little more expensive though. $250 for the full set.

Bry