AMG_POWER
07-16-2007, 01:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRvopGXCgA

BMWags
07-16-2007, 03:07 AM
wow...all i can say is wow

BMW_Ryan
07-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Amazing no doubt about it... Read any comments below(on YouTube)? These people think the cost is why the Veyron wins, um how about the sheer horsepower difference? :huh?: They did the run so that people can see how the cars compare. No shit the SLR was toast, it's all about the thrill and the showcase of the Veyron's power. And damn, what power! :cool:

magnus
07-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Amazing no doubt about it... Read any comments below(on YouTube)? These people think the cost is why the Veyron wins, um how about the sheer horsepower difference? :huh?: They did the run so that people can see how the cars compare. No shit the SLR was toast, it's all about the thrill and the showcase of the Veyron's power. And damn, what power! :cool:

Actually if you look value for money the Veyron is a bargain...it costs VW 3 or 4 million to built and will never lose its value. A bit extreme i agree but non the less true!

BMW_Ryan
07-16-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm sometimes so quick to judge, but I'm glad you pointed that out. Now I'm thinking about it and yeah the Veyron won't lose much value (if any) and I sort of believe it will just gain value... Well played Magnus, well played haha *th-up*