PDA

View Full Version : I need advice on Sparco Milano seats!!!

Johnnybmer
01-03-2003, 07:38 PM
hey guys recently i'v been thinking about buying a Sparco Milano seat. One seat with leather and no brackets will cost me just under $1900. I know this is expensive and i'm sure you guys are wondering why in the hell does he want a $1900 seat. So my reason is i can't really go for heavy engine upgrades because my car is a auto, so i rather spend some money on something to help my appearance. So what do you guys think? Would it look stupid if i bought one seat for now and maybe one later on when i get more money. Please guys speak up and tell me what u think. Later:cool:

FastM3
01-03-2003, 08:11 PM
well first, is your car 2 door or 4 door??

if it's 2 door, save your money and buy both seats together, dont buy 1 and then the other at a different time cause to me it'll look stupid with one amazing seat and then one original seat...

if it's 4 door, i wouldn't buy any seats because to me a 4 door isn't so sporty looking and with a special seat in the front it would look weird, IMO....

Indecisive
01-03-2003, 08:30 PM
you just wait and see..somebody's gonna come out with a racing seat bench for 4dr cars..lols

FastM3
01-04-2003, 02:03 AM
that would be amazing to have for 4 dr...wit hlike the seats all together and shit...

Johnnybmer
01-04-2003, 04:57 PM
:cool:

Furious
01-04-2003, 11:16 PM
hey jon ,, who did you talk to , to get that price. man that sounds way too expensive. and you have a 4 door right?.. pasta trust me his car looks sporty enough. i think those seats (in the right colour would look awesome)

schnazzy
01-05-2003, 12:06 AM
why not put vaders in? probably cheaper. and they look good. Note I have milano's on order (been on order for a while. dang)

325Ryan
01-06-2003, 10:23 PM
why not obx seats? Randy (empowerd) has them in his ride and they look sick. inexpensive too!

EMPOWERD
01-07-2003, 03:02 AM
Those Milano's are real mint seats. I'm actually looking into buying a couple of Black Alcantara Milanos for my Porsche... I agree they are very expensive and the price you got for the leathers sounds about right. Remember, you can always keep them with you no matter what car you buy after the E30... think of it as a long term investment.

Furious
01-07-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
. Remember, you can always keep them with you no matter what car you buy after the E30... think of it as a long term investment.

correction after the e36.. sorry randy,, its rare that i see you slip up.:D