PDA

View Full Version : FOR RENT: Tremblant Condo(s) >> This Wknd!!

Rollie
07-03-2007, 11:44 PM
I have my two condo for RENT this wknd at Mont Tremblant, QC. La tour des Voyageurs. Nights are Thursday, July 5th thru Monday July 9th for FOUR(4) nights.

Each unit (they're adjoining units) has two queen/dbl beds (ability to sleep two cpls in each...w/ kitchenettes and sunny balconies.

This wknd is the forst of the BLUES Festival week, which is generally a blast...with lotsa stuff going on. (Porsche DE Sunday thru Tuesday at Le Circuit)

Asking ONLY $75/nite each/unit. ...OR $550 for both units for ALL four nites. Typically these units rent for $175-$240/nite thru Intrawest/Tremblant resorts for these peak periods (summer and winter)...

Email for pics if seriously interested.
Cheers,
Dave

EMAIL: drowlison@ctdi.com

crusher
07-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Hey Dave,

Do you rent your unit's during the winter too? My sister and friends would be interested in renting them since they go to Mont Tremblant every year.

PS: I paid around $200+ per night when we went there last February. Absolutely beautiful place and close to the bars.

Jeff

Rollie
07-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi Jeff,
Yep, we can do that...res'ies have to be in very shortly...for Winter '07/'08. I typically book for ourselves ablock of wknds that I can then use and/or cancel as I see fit.

I ask for 50% (pers. cheque or cash) up front upon time of booking(ie. now) and the remaining 50% 3 days prior to the stay.

Winter the rates I get from friends/acquaintences is generally $125 & $140 (Xmas <12/23> and New Years <01/03> week(s) being the only exception at $175 & $230 respectively) per nite respectively for each unit (one is a little bigger than the other), that gives you about a 40% break off the cost and myself the same or a tad more than I get from haiving them in the rental pool.

Dave
EMAIL: drowlison@ctdi.com

jjm_240sx
07-08-2007, 12:03 AM
hotel is pritty nice i was there last winter.