PDA

View Full Version : Imit Rolex Triple A Quality With Box

BM4ever
06-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Those who know me here have bought watches from me before, and can vouch the quality, however my recent supply is all Triple A quality with the box which was never available before.

Here is what I have:
4 Daytonas (2 black face with 2-tone bracelet) (1 gold face with 2-tone bracelet) (1 black face stainless steel bracelet)

4 Submariner (2 blue face with 2-tone bracelet) (1 black face with 2 tone bracelet) (1 black face with stainless steel bracelet)

2 Yacht-Master (1 black face with 2-tone bracelet) (1 white face with stainless steel bracelet)

2 DateJust (1 with white face 2 tone bracelet) (1 black face with stainless steel bracelet)

1 PANERI LUMINAR MARINA black face with rubber band.

These watches are japanese movn't all automatic with the exact weight/look.

Prices are $220 with a Rolex Box (excellent early christmas gift for your self)

And I also have a couple of the cheaper automatic movement rolexes for $70 that are sold in china town in NYC

Get yours know before they sell out.

Can meet either at square 1 mall in mississauga or Yorkdale mall in Toronto

Quack
06-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Adam can you PM me pics of the Panerai

thanks
Clarence

Hamann3
06-22-2007, 11:30 AM
Interested in 1 submariner
check pm

terrence330
06-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Can you get me pics of daytona black face with 2-tone bracelet and black face stainless steel bracelet

vdubbedgti
06-22-2007, 01:54 PM
so are these real or real good fakes??

98Dinan3
06-22-2007, 02:58 PM
real????? HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH a panerai or rolex for $220??????? :idea: I'll take them all........*angel*

vdubbedgti
06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
lol! that's what im sayin.

98Dinan3
06-22-2007, 03:57 PM
I haven't seen them in person, but apparently they're basically supposed to be exact replicas. I don't know... Maybe he'll post some pics, or someone that has bought one can chime in.

JazzM
06-22-2007, 04:16 PM
PM sent.

T.

bimmer318ti
06-22-2007, 09:56 PM
shame on all of you who ever made fun of people who put m3 badges on their 318's..

... PS... I want one too :P :D :D :D .. the black daytona - does it have a little red also?

VSanj
06-22-2007, 10:02 PM
im gettin one for sure...........lol...............getto fabolous bling!!!

I have cash IN HAND for the black faced daytona...........i can meet up with you at square one tommarow morning or lunch....call me 416-677-7543

Boots R
06-22-2007, 10:15 PM
Shit, i'd buy one if I had the money.

It's sad when you don't even have the money for a replica. :(

VSanj
06-23-2007, 06:42 PM
just bought one...............great seller, I have seen imitation watches before and these are by far the BEST ones, EXACT look and weight. I just put it side by side with my uncles real rolex and you truly cant tell the differance

BM4ever
06-24-2007, 01:47 AM
Adam can you PM me pics of the Panerai

thanks
Clarence
Pic of the Paneri

BM4ever
06-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Update On What's Still Available
1 Black Face Daytona With 2 Tone Bracelet
1 Black Faee Daytona With Stainles Steel Bracelet

1 Black Face Sub With 2 Tone Bracelet
1 Black Face Sub With Stainless Steel Bracelet AND GREEN BEZEL
1 Blue Face Sub With 2 Tone Bracelet
1 Blue Face Sub With 2 Tone

2 Yacht Masters
2 Date Justs

terrence330
06-25-2007, 03:18 AM
can you get me pics of those daytona please?

BM4ever
06-26-2007, 12:02 AM
can you get me pics of those daytona please?
Daytona
For those who are still interested pls pm for a list on what's still avilable.

q82523
06-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Pic of the Paneri

you don't even konw how to spell Panerai. lol

a GP gold bridge tourbillon panerai??? Nice idea, lol.

Hamann3
06-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Just picked 2 up, they are exactly what a triple quality should look like. Great watch even better seller.
Thanks Adam, and don't forget about the Patek.

e46driver
06-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Just picked up a couple of watches from ADAM, met him at bimmersport ( when i was getting some work done on my car).
Very happy with the quality... nice meeting you ADAM *th-up* and thanks for the polish beer *rockout*

1998conv
06-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Picked one up yesterday, amazing quality for knock off, Adam a really good guy and seller.
Adam, I forgot the box, call or pm me.
Cheers
Al

Jon@Bimmersport
06-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks ADAM for the watch...the Daytona is beautiful my dad couldnt even tell its a fake one! i hope he doesnt find out or im screwed.

Razkal
06-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Daytona
For those who are still interested pls pm for a list on what's still avilable.

Do you have any of these left?

summit425
06-27-2007, 03:21 PM
can you post all the pics?

BM4ever
06-28-2007, 12:23 AM
ALL WATCHES SOLD SOLD SOLD
THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOYAL CUSTOMERS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THEM.

TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THESE FINE REPLICAS AND STILL WANT ONE PM ME I WILL BE PLACING A NEW ORDER NEXT MONTH, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT LIKE.

(And remember you got to fake it till you make it lol...)

summit425
06-28-2007, 12:53 AM
ALL WATCHES SOLD SOLD SOLD
THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOYAL CUSTOMERS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THEM.

TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THESE FINE REPLICAS AND STILL WANT ONE PM ME I WILL BE PLACING A NEW ORDER NEXT MONTH, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT LIKE.

(And remember you got to fake it till you make it lol...)

wow so many people are interested in Rolex!!!

Is there any rolex watch suitable for my age? (21)

btw tell us where you are ordering from *drink* *drink*

bro find me some rolex watches suitable for my age and pm me please

I will get one from you for sure.

1BADRIDE
06-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Adam,

You are a TOP NOTCH ONLINE SELLER.

Others should aspire to do business in such a manner as you.

I picked up two pieces (yes, THAT one too Jazz! :D) and needless to say, I am very pleased with the overall quality of the units.

An odd thing happened with one of the units - I wore it while swimming for a couple of hours and when I went outside, the crystal shattered. I don't know why or how (some kind of temperature differential issue?) but I got the crystal replaced for a few bucks.

I let Adam know about it and he held a replacement for me. AMAZING, since I didn't even ask for any form of compensation (and didn't really expect it either!). When we met up for the 2nd time, HE OFFERED TO GIVE ME THE WATCH ON HIS WRIST AS A REPLACEMENT! (I graciously declined the offer.) He even deducted the amount of the repair from the 2nd unit I picked up.

I will say this - Adam is a very stand up guy. Stands behind his products, and his word. I will definitely do business again in the future, and by all means, please feel free to contact me when you obtain your next batch!

Thanks again!

John W
06-29-2007, 01:04 AM
Any chance or getting replica pateks next time?

98Dinan3
06-29-2007, 03:46 AM
What else can you get???

paul__chen
06-30-2007, 06:00 PM
wait, so what are u getting at! these watches aren't waterpoof at all?!

if they are im interested

Adam,

You are a TOP NOTCH ONLINE SELLER.

Others should aspire to do business in such a manner as you.

I picked up two pieces (yes, THAT one too Jazz! :D) and needless to say, I am very pleased with the overall quality of the units.

An odd thing happened with one of the units - I wore it while swimming for a couple of hours and when I went outside, the crystal shattered. I don't know why or how (some kind of temperature differential issue?) but I got the crystal replaced for a few bucks.

I let Adam know about it and he held a replacement for me. AMAZING, since I didn't even ask for any form of compensation (and didn't really expect it either!). When we met up for the 2nd time, HE OFFERED TO GIVE ME THE WATCH ON HIS WRIST AS A REPLACEMENT! (I graciously declined the offer.) He even deducted the amount of the repair from the 2nd unit I picked up.

I will say this - Adam is a very stand up guy. Stands behind his products, and his word. I will definitely do business again in the future, and by all means, please feel free to contact me when you obtain your next batch!

Thanks again!

1BADRIDE
06-30-2007, 09:25 PM
No water entered the watch.

There was some fogging, but these are probably WATER RESISTANT to 30m.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_6425

T.Dot_E30
06-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Did you make sure the crown (knob on the side) was screwed in all the way? Alot of watches get fogged up if you don't screw it in.