PDA

View Full Version : 1986 528e

Spartiatis
01-02-2003, 04:48 AM
Awsome shape, runs awsome
blue on blue cloth

bmwm5lover
01-02-2003, 07:30 PM
how much, how much, Pm me details! Also, are you parting it?

Spartiatis
01-05-2003, 06:19 PM
$2700

Polish
01-05-2003, 06:44 PM
pictures?

bmwm5lover
01-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Are you parting it?

Spartiatis
01-06-2003, 07:13 PM
Nope, the thing is in awsome shape

bmwm5lover
01-06-2003, 07:18 PM
How about little things like BMW Mats? Shift knob?

SickFinga
01-06-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
How about little things like BMW Mats? Shift knob?

How about you call Charlie about these parts and leave Spartiatis' car in a shape it is?

bmwm5lover
01-06-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
How about you call Charlie about these parts and leave Spartiatis' car in a shape it is?
How about you kiss my big white ass!!!!!!:moon:
Jp, who is chrly, and can i have his number?:D

Autotechnica
01-07-2003, 12:06 AM
How about you kiss my big white ass!!!!!!:moon:
Jp, who is chrly, and can i have his number?:D

Charlie is Bimmersport. PM him.

Bry

bmwm5lover
01-07-2003, 12:13 AM
where is bimmersport, what street?

SickFinga
01-07-2003, 12:18 AM

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you are stupid. He is a member on this board.

bmwm5lover
01-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Hey hey!!!Dont talk top me like that!:mad:
ive been up since 7 this morning, and ive had my head in books the whole day, i just put them away, so gimme a ****in break if i thought bimmersport awas a BMW garage, aight?
'?:mad:

Autotechnica
01-07-2003, 12:30 AM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you are stupid. He is a member on this board.

haha jokes :madnoel:

Autotechnica
01-07-2003, 12:32 AM

Bimmersport (Charlie), is actually the top mechanic at Chucks BMW, a car shop. It's located on Breydon off of Rexdale, I forget where it is exactly but if you turn right onto Breydon from Rexdale you will find Chucks not too far on the left side.

Bryan

SickFinga
01-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Hey hey!!!Dont talk top me like that!:mad:
ive been up since 7 this morning, and ive had my head in books the whole day, i just put them away, so gimme a ****in break if i thought bimmersport awas a BMW garage, aight?
'?:mad:

excuses excuses excuses

SickFinga
01-07-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Bimmersport (Charlie), is actually the top mechanic at Chucks BMW, a car shop. It's located on Breydon off of Rexdale, I forget where it is exactly but if you turn right onto Breydon from Rexdale you will find Chucks not too far on the left side.

Bryan

56 Brydon

Autotechnica
01-07-2003, 12:38 AM
56 Brydon

haha thanks. I was a little off there.

bmwm5lover
01-07-2003, 10:53 AM
I know about Chuck auto, thats where the previous owner of my car took it, but seeing some of his work, and unkowledge, im not planning on going there anytime soon... So Charlie has parts is what your saying?? can i have a telephone or sumtin? And he is a member here? Havent seen him, THATS ONE OF THE REASONS i thought it was a BMW garage!:mad: :D

Autotechnica
01-07-2003, 01:59 PM
I know about Chuck auto, thats where the previous owner of my car took it, but seeing some of his work, and unkowledge, im not planning on going there anytime soon... So Charlie has parts is what your saying?? can i have a telephone or sumtin? And he is a member here? Havent seen him, THATS ONE OF THE REASONS i thought it was a BMW garage!:mad: :D

Search for his name. I told you his name was "bimmersport". Anyways, he doesn't come on here much but I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help you. Good luck! :)

Bry

SickFinga
01-07-2003, 02:12 PM
I know about Chuck auto, thats where the previous owner of my car took it, but seeing some of his work, and unkowledge, im not planning on going there anytime soon...

unknowledge?????
You got nothing against Chuck's Auto I always take my car there and I'm always pleased with their work.

bmwm5lover
01-08-2003, 12:04 AM
i knew i was goona get flamed for this. im not dounting him, but when he couldnt figure out why my car was overheating, and made the previous owner change pretty much EVERYTHING that had to do with my heating/cooling system , making him spend 1500 + on parts and labour, and leaves the car STILL overheating, then there is somethingr eally wrong there. When i took it to my mechanics, it tooke them 20 mins to figure out it was the thermostat. Im not saying ill never take my car Chucks, but hey, you never know. So can i have Chucks number, so i can call him, and ask to speak to Charlie?

Autotechnica
01-08-2003, 12:17 AM
i knew i was goona get flamed for this. im not dounting him, but when he couldnt figure out why my car was overheating, and made the previous owner change pretty much EVERYTHING that had to do with my heating/cooling system , making him spend 1500 + on parts and labour, and leaves the car STILL overheating, then there is somethingr eally wrong there. When i took it to my mechanics, it tooke them 20 mins to figure out it was the thermostat. Im not saying ill never take my car Chucks, but hey, you never know. So can i have Chucks number, so i can call him, and ask to speak to Charlie?

Here ya go...

416 749-0711

Any car shop will take advantage of someone who doesn't understand what's going on. There is no such thing as an honest car shop, if there were, I'm pretty sure they would have gone out of business long time ago. It's a different story when someone refers you. I have never had any bad experiences at Chucks, he is quite honest and sell his parts underpriced.

SickFinga
01-08-2003, 12:35 AM

Man that's the first thing you change when your car is overheating, even Jon knows that. I don't believe this story

bmwm5lover
01-08-2003, 12:38 AM
i really dont care if you believe me or not, i know what i know, i have bills, some i threw away, but theres a chunk of them left, anyways, thats why the owner sold the car(or i presume so cause he has spent countless thousands on rebuilt, etc etc, and sold it soo cheap)....
when my mechanic was figuring out the proble,m he started laughing like crazy, i asked him why, and he told me.
thanx autechnica

Ahctuning
01-08-2003, 01:08 AM
i really dont care if you believe me or not, i know what i know, i have bills, some i threw away, but theres a chunk of them left, anyways, thats why the owner sold the car(or i presume so cause he has spent countless thousands on rebuilt, etc etc, and sold it soo cheap)....
when my mechanic was figuring out the proble,m he started laughing like crazy, i asked him why, and he told me.
thanx autechnica

You're like saying '"My car's overheating problem was not properly diagnosed at Chucks and the previous owner had to fork out lots of money. Btw, could someone tell me where Chuck auto is as I need some parts?" I think this is awkard situation for you and Charlie (Chucks Auto).

Autotechnica
01-08-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Ahctuning
You're like saying '"My car's overheating problem was not properly diagnosed at Chucks and the previous owner had to fork out lots of money. Btw, could someone tell me where Chuck auto is as I need some parts?" I think this is awkard situation for you and Charlie (Chucks Auto).

Check the previous post. It's on Brydon #56 off Rexdale.

Bry

bmwm5lover
01-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Ahctuning
i dont get you.:huh?:

Ahctuning
01-09-2003, 12:20 AM
i dont get you.:huh?:

Read within the quotes and you'll know what I meant.

In other words, you're dissing Chuck Auto on Max but then you want to go there to see Charlie for parts? This is what I meant by awkward situation.

Nevermind no offense intented just my observation

bmwm5lover
01-09-2003, 01:01 AM
o, im not dissing chucks, im just telling you what i know, and the parts im looking ofr are very insagnificant thing, shift know, btires, etc.....