PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton Night meet and cruise

98Dinan3
06-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey Maxers, Dan (325iguy) and myself are going to do a bit of cruising tonight on the twisties around Hamilton, and we we're wondering if anyone else felt like coming along. I'm thinking about a Hutch's meeting point, for around 8 - 8:30pm, hang there for a bit at the beach, then head out on the route we've used before. The weather is supposed to be good, so hopefully some of you guys will show. Everyone is welcome to comeout.

If you need directions, Hutch's is on the beach strip in Hamilton. Take the QEW Niagara to Centennial Pkwy exit. Take a left on Centennial at the lights, and follow it down to the three way intersection. Take a left at the lights, and follow Van Wagner's along the lake until you see Hutch's. We'll be there in one of the lots; we'll keep an eye out...

Call my cell, if you need more info or get lost or whatever. Dave (905) 981-5895. Bring an FRS if you have one, we find them handy occasionallly.

FuryriderX
06-16-2007, 04:37 PM
should be able to make it out

Hound
06-17-2007, 12:56 PM
ugh, I missed it again lol I will make it out to one :( hope you guys had a good time, gimme a call dave if you guys are goin out you know im down, I was just not at a pc yesterday.