PDA

View Full Version : parting out 325e shell

e30jones
06-14-2007, 09:35 PM
I have an 85 325e shell that I bought off Eurostyle, I have to get rid of it by next Friday, city wants to fine me for an unlicensed vehicle in the driveway. Anything that you can use, let me know. I don't want much for the stuff, just don't want to have to junk it, there's still good stuff on it.

Car is non-abs dimantswartz metallic, paint looks to be half decent, but is covered in fiberglass dust and has been keyed in some spots (might be able to polish it out)

2.79LSD Diff -- $40, someone must have a 325e that wants a limited slip??

Trunk lid - minus roundel -- $20
Driver's door, with window regulator and motor -- $20
Passenger door, without window regulator or motor -- $20
Side windows -- offer$
Rust-free hood with roundel shaved off, grey primered $30
Bottom rear bench, the darker beige colour -- $offer
Gas tank, looks to be in decent condition -- $40
2-door beige interior, two regular front seats, and a rear seat, door panels front and rear -- $offer
Two door manual window regulators (tracks) with one crank -- $20
Dashboard -- free, someone primered it grey, couple of cracks, nothing major though

Thats just what I can think of off the top of my head, if you need anything, pm me and ask. If you think my prices are too high, feel free to make an offer, I think they're pretty cheap, but I really want them gone more than anything....

(If you need body panels, I am willing to bust out the sawzall, this shell is in excellent condition, two small holes in the floorboards though

e30jones
06-18-2007, 08:56 PM
BUMP

here are some pics i have of it, if you see anything you need, let me know. Parts start to come off tomorrow night.

Link: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/e30jones/e30%20shell/

T.Dot_E30
06-18-2007, 09:05 PM
I think you should call a tow truck.....but they might not even want it.

BmW1819
06-18-2007, 11:21 PM
lol dang for my rolling shell they gave 50$ u should phone to see if they will take that

e30jones
06-19-2007, 12:00 AM
There's a scrap yard just down the road that will take it. They won't give me anything, there's not much left for them to make money off of. I was just wondering if anyone wanted anything before I send her off....

dgmorr
06-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Is that passenger fender still ok?

e30jones
06-19-2007, 08:21 PM
Is that passenger fender still ok?

Rotted at the bottom, you can see it in the pic of the rocker where its sitting on the tires

andicanada
06-20-2007, 01:19 PM
hey how is the condition of the lds

e30jones
06-20-2007, 09:36 PM
LSD looks to be in very good condition, I drained the oil a couple weeks ago, looks good on the inside. Outside has surface rust. Judging by the condition of the body on this car, it doesn't have much mileage on it, but I haven't tested it, don't know for sure. Make an offer, come get it!

Vincas
06-20-2007, 10:01 PM
If no one has dibs on the diff I will deffinetly take it off your hands for you. PM with contact info please.