PDA

View Full Version : BMW Orginal watch, pendant, multifunctiontool (Victorinox)

endless1
06-11-2007, 07:35 AM
Hello

I have for sale orginal BMW 3 items watch, pendant and multifunctiontool made by Victorinox for BMW. Any info. please PM me

franco_330i
06-11-2007, 08:42 AM
nice watch how much?

Redster
06-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Scammer, after I said I can have someone pick it up either in Germany or Poland (where he said he is visiting) he stopped replying to my PMs. I have a good friend working for Interpol so I said he can have one of his friends located in an office close to this seller pick it up..I guess that was enough for him to stop replying:)

AceOfSpades
06-11-2007, 10:17 AM
LOL busted within <50 views haha

endless1
06-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Dear Redstar before I get your post some one buy that coin on eBay in "buy now" so i could not to sell them you. Sory for not write to you

Redster
06-11-2007, 01:46 PM
"That coin"? It sounded like you were selling multiple coins, and have access to more. You even asked me which ones I'm interested in.

endless1
06-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Before I could do it they were sold. So. I could ask for anything becouse what for

VSanj
06-11-2007, 03:41 PM
^^LOL............sure buddy!

Redster
06-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Before I could do it they were sold. So. I could ask for anything becouse what for

Wow, he is still trying.. :D

europrince
06-11-2007, 09:28 PM
hahahahahaha

myndgone
06-11-2007, 11:02 PM
wonder if we could pull the same scam in Germany from here...

98Dinan3
06-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I like the watch, so I've got an idea..... Instead of me trusting you to send the watch AFTER I have sent you the $$$$, why don't you send me the watch and I'll paypal you ONCE IT ARRIVES? Basically this is the EXACT same thing you're asking people to do... to TRUST. SO, what do you say? I'm sure there are lots of guys on here willing to vouch for me.... and once this transaction goes smoothly, I'll vouch for you. Deal?

Mikeee46coup
06-12-2007, 01:12 PM
I like the watch, so I've got an idea..... Instead of me trusting you to send the watch AFTER I have sent you the $$$$, why don't you send me the watch and I'll paypal you ONCE IT ARRIVES? Basically this is the EXACT same thing you're asking people to do... to TRUST. SO, what do you say? I'm sure there are lots of guys on here willing to vouch for me.... and once this transaction goes smoothly, I'll vouch for you. Deal?

That sounds fair, what better way of establishing your reputation then having a satified customer endless1, *th-up*

Antz_Marchin
06-13-2007, 02:25 AM
I hope you get hit by an X5 on the autobahn

endless1
06-13-2007, 04:12 AM
Dear 98Dinan3
Your idea is quite interesting but impossible. Let we see, if I sent you watch and if you do not to pay me I lose it. And how do you think, I go police then and say "I sent watch to some in USA and he did not pay me??????". I have any guarantity. For example If I sent you that watch after you pay and if you do not get it you have your low. You could go police and they have then any proofs for me. In case of your idea I you do not pay me I have no low to get my money back. I you think that I am cheater, there is IP number nowdays and police in one moment could localize any computer

Mikeee46coup
06-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Dear 98Dinan3
Your idea is quite interesting but impossible. Let we see, if I sent you watch and if you do not to pay me I lose it. And how do you think, I go police then and say "I sent watch to some in USA and he did not pay me??????". I have any guarantity. For example If I sent you that watch after you pay and if you do not get it you have your low. You could go police and they have then any proofs for me. In case of your idea I you do not pay me I have no low to get my money back. I you think that I am cheater, there is IP number nowdays and police in one moment could localize any computer

How about using an escrow service?

kurupt_k
06-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Cod?

Redster
06-13-2007, 08:51 AM
Hey I offered to have something PICKED-UP, no safer way for both of us than that. I'll even buy one of those BMW watches from you, have someone pick it up, and pay you CASH. How's that? Plus no need to worry about the person who would pick it up as they will be working for Interpol, so no safety issues.

Does that work for you?

98Dinan3
06-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Dear 98Dinan3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Do you think the LAW, (not low BTW), is going to put in a lot of effort for a couple hundred dollars, especially when you're half way around the world? Get real buddy. Like I said, there are MANY guys on here that will tell you I'm honest and will vouch for me. LOTS of them. I've had many transactions with guys on here before, and they ALL went smoothly. Do you honestly think I would ruin my reputation to get a free friggin watch? If you aren't willing to risk anything with me, why the HELL would I send you money? You're obviously a SCAMMER, and you aren't even in the same COUNTRY that you state you're in. I suggest you stop with the advertising for sale items on MAX. I'm going to make sure you don't sell shit, and that everyone knows you're a scammer.

oh, and about the IP address.... You would have mine too right? You could have me tracked down right? I guess you just COULDN"T be at an internet cafe or something right? Maybe a public computer terminal? I forgot that we can ONLY log onto the internet from our HOME computers....MY BAD!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA. Douchebag!

Cliffs: Seller wont risk ONE watch in order to get his honesty proven, although he has multiple items in the for sale section.

98Dinan3
06-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Got another question for you pal. Now it would be safe to assume that you would join this site because you are a BMW enthusiast right? You have BMW items listed in the FOR SALE section like it's going out of style, but haven't made ONE, NOT ONE post with regards to anything else EXCEPT your phony for sale threads. I'd think someone who likes BMW so much, might have made a comment or a post in atleast one other section.

I call DOUCHEBAGGERY, and for an IMMEDIATE BAN! I'm so sick of assbags like you. Get a real job, go to work, and EARN some $$$$$. I hope you're murdered one day scammer, you'd deserve it.

Sa///M3
06-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Dear 98Dinan3
Yeah! Exactly, you could localize 98Dinan3's computer!

98Dinan3
06-14-2007, 10:12 AM
why no response??????

blastedM3
06-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Scam.............................................. .......