PDA

View Full Version : 1992 325i For Sale 82,000kms

PhotoGuy
06-10-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm hesitant to put my 325i up for sale but I'm looking at getting a new bike so if the bike is still available, the car must go. I'm looking to get $9000 for the car. Its got 82,000kms on it. Its red with grey bottoms. Yes it looks like an old mans car. Thats cause it was. The previous owner had it since new. He was 69 when I bought it from him. I would say the interior is as good as it gets. The original owner never used any types of cleaners on the interior. Neither have I. A damp chamois is all I have ever used. The leather has bubbled on the armrests in a couple spots but the carpet, leather seats, everything else is perfect. Even the original floor mats are clean. I've had the car for 3 years. The first two years the car never saw a rain drop. I got caught in the rain once this Spring which really pissed me off. The exterior is in excellent over all condition. I cleaned the undercarriage with a wash mit before storing it last Fall(not that it even needed it). The paint is amazing. Its a 15 year old car so yes there are some minor marks on the bumpers and some stone chips. There are only two mechanical problems I know about. One is the air doesn't work. The other is the tranny slips every once in a while while going around a corner in town while driving slowly. I was told the way to fix this is to put new tranny fluid in it so I will be doing that soon. If you drive the car normally it doesn't slip. I have put the OEM M3 rears and front signal light on it as well as OEM chrome tips and and the 17 inch wheels. I have all the original stuff as well. Let me know if you might be interested. I will know sometime this week if the bike is still available. If its not available then I will be keeping the car until another bike comes around. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

PhotoGuy
06-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Here's one pic

v_bimmer
06-11-2007, 01:23 AM
gl on sale, this car is great to modify, lots of potential!!! and looks MINT

franco_330i
06-11-2007, 09:40 AM
saw this car in person and is really clean... seats dont even look like anyone has sat in them... and paint it mint.... bump for a great car

PhotoGuy
06-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks Franco. Do you have the kit on your car yet?

Sneaky
06-12-2007, 12:51 AM
you seem like a nice guy and I have a friend looking for an e36. But when I look on autotrader, i see so much better newer e36s for 9 grand. What can you say to justify the price?

franco_330i
06-12-2007, 08:52 AM
man go look at this car and you will see for yourself when i first saw his car i couldnt believe how mint it was.... i highly doubt you'll find a cleaner e36 with that many k's... and the kit is being painted should be on by thursday

panoptio
06-12-2007, 11:05 AM
wow 82 k's on a 92 thats amazing. Car looks mint. If the tranny is starting to slip changing the fluid might make it alot worst that it is. I say dont change it. For that price and the condition the car is in let the new owner worry about it. Bump for a mint E36

PhotoGuy
06-12-2007, 07:26 PM
All I can say is that I use to be a BMW detailer and never saw anything prior to a 99 that was in as good a shape inside. The bike I wanted sold so chances are I will be keeping the Bimmer until something else comes around. If I can get $9000 for it there is a chance I will part with it. I'll post more pics soon so you can see what I'm talking about when I say this thing is mint.
you seem like a nice guy and I have a friend looking for an e36. But when I look on autotrader, i see so much better newer e36s for 9 grand. What can you say to justify the price?