PDA

View Full Version : FS: BMW E36 M3 Rear Bumper

therock
06-10-2007, 12:39 AM
Hi i have an E36 M3 Rear bumper for sale, OEM, not fiberglass. Primed and ready to go. asking $300 firm. let me know thanks! just bumper nothing else.

dbworld4k
06-10-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm just waiitng to hear those magicla words, "FS: BMW E36 M3 Front Bumper" ;)

therock
06-10-2007, 12:47 AM
loll .. as soon as i get one u will hear those magical words for sure lol .... ahha

Soldo
06-10-2007, 02:47 AM
Whats included with the bumper? Would you take $200 for it?

dbworld4k
06-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Just the bumper, Soldo.

therock
06-10-2007, 12:10 PM
no sorry im asking $300 firm.

Whats included with the bumper? Would you take $200 for it?

Soldo
06-10-2007, 03:40 PM
good luck with the sale

therock
06-10-2007, 04:19 PM
if u want i'll let it go for $250 .. make it a quick sale. let me know. 647-896-7625

therock
06-10-2007, 04:20 PM
sorry my fones not working right now .. u can call my house 905-850-6415

therock
06-11-2007, 11:32 PM
bumppp asking $250

snake
06-12-2007, 01:13 PM
do you still have any front or rear e36 m3 bumper??

Please let me know asap!

Thanks

blastedM3
06-13-2007, 01:34 AM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet BUMP

therock
06-13-2007, 07:40 PM
ya i got the rear m3 bumper. people keep offering $200 .. $250 is final price .. id rather keep it and stare at it then let it go for $200.

Soldo
06-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Thats because it's only WORTH $200, since thats the going rate!

Enjoy staring at the bumper!

VSanj
06-14-2007, 11:08 AM
^^Hopefully the bumper has big tits!

blastedM3
06-14-2007, 12:09 PM
^^Hopefully the bumper has big tits!

And a big ass

therock
06-14-2007, 07:03 PM
well seeing how badly u want one and arnt gonna get one for $200 ill enjoy staring at the bumper and knowing that ur still wanting one

Thats because it's only WORTH $200, since thats the going rate!

Enjoy staring at the bumper!

Soldo
06-14-2007, 07:14 PM
well seeing how badly u want one and arnt gonna get one for $200 ill enjoy staring at the bumper and knowing that ur still wanting one

Hahaha, not to worry champ. Don't want one THAT bad. If i'm gonna pay $250 for an UNPAINTED USED BUMPER i'd rather just getting it new for a couple bucks extra!

But with that great sales attitude i'm sure you'll sell that bumper in no time!
*th-up*

PhotoGuy
06-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Check your PM

therock
06-15-2007, 01:19 AM
sure, get a new one for $800. pay the extra. ya i know the sales attitude is awesome. u just gotta work on the lowballing there ..

Hahaha, not to worry champ. Don't want one THAT bad. If i'm gonna pay $250 for an UNPAINTED USED BUMPER i'd rather just getting it new for a couple bucks extra!

But with that great sales attitude i'm sure you'll sell that bumper in no time!
*th-up*

Soldo
06-15-2007, 04:09 AM
Again, please be careful with where you get your information from.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597275
Hardly close to $800, even with the exchange rate!

Lets not forget that this bumper is also damaged. Have fun trying to squeeze even $200 for it!
Front bumper is sold. Still up for sale is the back bumper with mouldings and defuser. It has a crack on it which is repairable for under $80 dollars. I have already gotten an estimate on it. I want $400 for the back bumper and it comes with everything a bumper should come with.

blastedM3
06-15-2007, 10:39 AM
Soldo the rock is selling a different bumper. The one off my car was damaged not this one. I was parting out my m3 so i sold mines for $120. The car is now sold and there are no more parts left.

Boots R
06-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Again, please be careful with where you get your information from.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597275
Hardly close to $800, even with the exchange rate!

Lets not forget that this bumper is also damaged. Have fun trying to squeeze even $200 for it!
Those are replicas Soldo. He's selling OEM bumpers.

therock
06-15-2007, 01:21 PM
and when did i say that my bumper was damaged soldo?

propr'one
06-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Jesse's bumpers off BFC are amazing in quality. If i told you my bumper was OEM you'd believe me

Boots R
06-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Jesse's bumpers off BFC are amazing in quality. If i told you my bumper was OEM you'd believe me
Now I wouldn't. :D

Soldo
06-15-2007, 06:45 PM
*sigh*

Theres no need to start lying.......

Sorry to all u shit talkers but i needed to piss u gies off. I gave the bumper to my buddy and he is selling it for $250, so u can check out his thread.

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91172

How is the rock selling a different bumper if the thread you linked in your post brings you right back to this thread. THEREFORE, the bumper is damaged since it was damaged before blastedM3 gave it to you.

I smell BULLSHIT!

therock
06-16-2007, 02:19 AM
buddy .. all u smell is ur underarms .. he had a smashed rear bumper that he was selling because I sold him this UNDAMAGED one! now that he got in an accident with his car he gave that UNDAMAGED one back to me! hence i am selling it! listen .. just stop posting .. ur just embarrasing urself .. if u wanna lowball people .. do it once and shit the f**k up .. dont keep lowballing and lowballing ..

vadim321go
06-16-2007, 12:20 PM
cant we all just get along?

therock
06-16-2007, 03:35 PM
ya we can .. but soldo wont stop lowballing .. he thinks hes a smartass he keeps posting useless links to show me that my bumper isnt worth shit .. if its not worth shit why is he so DESPERATE to buy it ... he claims he isnt but yet he still keeps offering me $200 for it .. jesus ....

Soldo
06-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Haha, thats cute. I offered you $200 ONCE, on the first page and never again!

I wouldn't buy this bumper off you now out of principle. I just wanna make sure nobody else gets ripped off by your sales!

therock
06-16-2007, 03:57 PM
haha ur funny buddy .. i wouldnt sell u the bumper even if u gave me $2000 for it .. and u wanna make sure no one gets ripped off my sales? haha .. funny again .. everyone can goto my threads and look at my prices .. listen soldo .. u cant afford the bumper bud .. its simple as that! i understand ur fusteration! u can afford it so ur gonna talk shit .. ur a shit talker .. end of that .. just talk shit somewhere else! or u can come to the woodbridge meet on fridays and tell me in my face! alright first grow a pair of balls then come tell me in my face. ciao budd.

Haha, thats cute. I offered you $200 ONCE, on the first page and never again!

I wouldn't buy this bumper off you now out of principle. I just wanna make sure nobody else gets ripped off by your sales!

dbworld4k
06-16-2007, 04:09 PM

Err, things have really gone to the shitter with Jesse on BFC. Too bad since I planned on buying quite a bit of parts from him. Eurospec is another alternative with GREAT prices too.

Furious
06-16-2007, 04:18 PM
haha ur funny buddy .. i wouldnt sell u the bumper even if u gave me $2000 for it .. and u wanna make sure no one gets ripped off my sales? haha .. funny again .. everyone can goto my threads and look at my prices .. listen soldo .. u cant afford the bumper bud .. its simple as that! i understand ur fusteration! u can afford it so ur gonna talk shit .. ur a shit talker .. end of that .. just talk shit somewhere else! or u can come to the woodbridge meet on fridays and tell me in my face! alright first grow a pair of balls then come tell me in my face. ciao budd.

that sounds like your threatening him. and it would be quite the suprise for you.
guys stop arguing and threatening.

good luck on the bumper sale.

therock
06-16-2007, 08:39 PM
im not threatning anyone, im just saying if he wants to shit talk he can shit talk in my face ... and i can tell him off on the spot. im here to sell a bumper not to be lowballed and be told my deals are ripoffs .

therock
06-18-2007, 01:24 PM
bumpp

therock
07-02-2007, 03:25 PM
sold 1st one. got another one bumppp

98Dinan3
07-02-2007, 03:33 PM
that sounds like your threatening him. and it would be quite the suprise for you.guys stop arguing and threatening.

good luck on the bumper sale.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA.... From the sounds of it, he'd talk shit to your face....while you were unconscious on the ground.:D

therock
07-04-2007, 10:54 PM
lmfaoo yeahhh ...

M3 Cabrio
07-06-2007, 03:08 PM
The Rock is nothing but a punk, who acts big, i better not see you at that midnight cruise friday.....

therock
07-06-2007, 04:44 PM
m3 cabrio is nothing but a time wasting retard .. im gonna show up at that cruise for sure. if you got the balls lets see what ur gonna do. this guys pissed like a little bitch. wasted 2 weeks of my time. crys on the phone to drop off parts at his bodyshop then dosnt wanna pay for them until they are on his car! then i sold bumper to someone else who came and picked it up in 2 min and payed me! this guy got pissed and started whinning .. buddy find better stuff 2 do in ur spare time ..

The Rock is nothing but a punk, who acts big, i better not see you at that midnight cruise friday.....

therock
07-06-2007, 04:45 PM
oh and by the way. m3 cabrio's e36 m3 that he will soon be selling .. is a ripoff .. it was a salvage title. he got someone who works for MTO to change it to a clean title... stay away!

Boots R
07-06-2007, 04:55 PM
hahaha owned.

M3 Cabrio
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM
I cant wait to see your little punk ass at the meet you better come prepared thats all i got to say, oh and for that bumper when my body guy tells me that the bumper is worped of course im not going to wire you your money you dumb fag, i cant wait to see this little scronny piece of shit rock kid you talk big, will see how big you really are friday after your going to be on the ground and ill be spitting on your face. my M3 cabrio is a clean title no salvage just needed a rear bumper but didnt want know worped one from the rock cuz everything is ORINGINAL OEM parts biach....Boots R who are you to even say anything about owned, i really hope that aint your car in the pic nice rice bucket.

therock
07-06-2007, 05:05 PM
ya, he seemed like a good guy to do business with .. told him to come to my house to get the bumper .. then he lives in oakville .. im like if u want the bumper u gotta come get it .. i dont want no meeting stuff .. then i offered to drop it off at his bodyshop .. then i sent my brother there .. his paint guys like the bumper is wavy .. i tell my brother to bring me the bumper i look at it and its not wavy at all! my body guy said same thing. then he tells me to leave the bumper at his body guy without payment for a week!! the he starts with ill give u half now and half later crap .. then im like no way. then one week i dont hear from the guy .. 2days ago he calls me and he wants it. he tells me to drop it off at his bodyshop guy and he'll EMT the cash. so yesturda i got my bro to stop doing everything he has planned to do do drop off the bumper at the body guy .. this guy says ill call u 10am! my bro was supposd to drop off the bumper at 10:30 .. i get no call .. 1:30 he finally calls me while im in barrie ... i get back to woodbridge around 3 another guy calls me and says he wants it .. im like sure no prob. he comes within 15 min and pays me the cash and leaves .... so this guy calls me at 5 asking why i didnt take the bumper and this and that, how he called me and i didnt answer .. then i tell him i sold the bumper. he says ok whatever i found one for a better price anyways. so im like ok good it worked out better for u then. then he starts bitching again .. omg .. so much b/s with this guy. just not worth it ..
hahaha owned.

therock
07-06-2007, 05:09 PM
lmfao this guys really is a fag .... i recoreded every phone call i had with u u stupied shit. and ur clearly telling me how u got the hookup to make salvage title cars CLEAN! so up urs. and by the way .. my father is a OPP officer. now u lay a finger on me .. ill break it myself .. and get ur faggit ass charged. and since every part on ur car is OEM and new .. why the **** were u SO DESPERATE for my bumper? u were litterally gonna cry when i told u i sold it. and ur calling boots car a rice bucket? funny coming from a guy who has the same ****ing car + urs is a write off!

I cant wait to see your little punk ass at the meet you better come prepared thats all i got to say, oh and for that bumper when my body guy tells me that the bumper is worped of course im not going to wire you your money you dumb fag, i cant wait to see this little scronny piece of shit rock kid you talk big, will see how big you really are friday after your going to be on the ground and ill be spitting on your face. my M3 cabrio is a clean title no salvage just needed a rear bumper but didnt want know worped one from the rock cuz everything is ORINGINAL OEM parts biach....Boots R who are you to even say anything about owned, i really hope that aint your car in the pic nice rice bucket.

Boots R
07-06-2007, 05:26 PM
....Boots R who are you to even say anything about owned, i really hope that aint your car in the pic nice rice bucket.

lol you have the same body style as me. What part of my car is "rice" in your eyes?

Maybe the m3 mirrors? Or the m3 front bumper.

Maybe the clear corners? or angel eyes. or fog lights.

Soldo
07-06-2007, 05:35 PM
lmfao this guys really is a fag .... i recoreded every phone call i had with u u stupied shit. and ur clearly telling me how u got the hookup to make salvage title cars CLEAN! so up urs. and by the way .. my father is a OPP officer. now u lay a finger on me .. ill break it myself .. and get ur faggit ass charged. and since every part on ur car is OEM and new .. why the **** were u SO DESPERATE for my bumper? u were litterally gonna cry when i told u i sold it. and ur calling boots car a rice bucket? funny coming from a guy who has the same ****ing car + urs is a write off!

Sigh.... it's sad. I didn't want to have to say anything, but you've already proven yourself on this site.

You seem like a GREAT guy to do business with!
How many more bumpers you selling, i'll take em all!
*th-up*

therock
07-06-2007, 05:37 PM
tsk tsk tsk .. one after another

M3 Cabrio
07-06-2007, 05:56 PM
my dad is an OPP officer ask me if i care, keep talking shit recorded every convo balls, and i already have a bumper on the car with moldings and the diffuser for 350 not your peace of shit worped bumper that didnt line up properly, i hope too see your little fag ass on friday and well see whos standing last you peace of shit and my car is CLEAN :) they dont any cleaner buddy, go ahead run the VIN, it was never a salvage, all i needed was a rear bumper diffuser and moldings.....i lay a finger on you you will break my face? I would pay to see that tough guy, you act all big on the site, will see how big you really are in person..

Mystikal
07-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Enough.