PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Bmw E46 Oem Xenon Lights *facelift*

therock
06-06-2007, 12:16 AM
I GOT A PAIR OF E46 FACELIFT HEADLIGHTS FOR THE E46 SEDAN. ASKING $550 OR BEST OFFER, THEY RETAIL FOR OVER $2000 FROM DEALERSHIP!!! NEED CASH SO GOTTA LET THEM GO FOR DIRT CHEAP! BRAND NEW BULBS!!

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/677/image19vn6.jpg

therock
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
bumppp

therock
06-09-2007, 02:31 PM
asking $400 firm ... dirtttt cheap for OEM xenons .... let me know...

bimmer318ti
06-09-2007, 04:32 PM
wow.. nice price... someone should grab these asap

therock
06-09-2007, 11:38 PM
ya no kidding ... they have brand new bulbs too! thats the bargain right there!! bumpp

therock
06-16-2007, 02:35 PM
$350 last price ... let me know ...

blastedM3
06-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Yo rock i want those hold them for me.

therock
06-16-2007, 10:53 PM
ya no prob bro

therock
06-16-2007, 11:51 PM
price is for BOTH headlamps not one.

therock
06-25-2007, 08:14 AM
$350 bumppp

therock
07-01-2007, 12:47 AM
bumppp

Another BM
07-02-2007, 12:28 PM
i just sent you a pm..

get back to

therock
07-02-2007, 12:44 PM
replied, by the way ppl these lights are for a FACELIFT SEDAN. 02+ sedan only. will not fit coupes period. or sedans and coups under year 02.

Another BM
07-02-2007, 12:50 PM
anyone know if you could some how make these lights fit a e46 2000 323ci??

Marky_mark
07-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Nope it will not work because the wiring is different and the lights are for a face lift E46 its not worth doing

Mikeee46coup
07-02-2007, 01:31 PM

You'd need a new hood, fenders and lots of hardware to make it fit/work, not practical at all.

therock
07-03-2007, 05:56 PM
thats right ....

therock
07-12-2007, 07:55 AM
sold

chicadam
07-29-2007, 08:38 AM
I was the one worst experiences I had buying for this person.*thmbsdwn*

After I took these headlights home, I find out clips that hold the light to the car were glued on, and side clips were broken off. Was not mentioned at all during the transaction.

With great confidence he reassured the lights were plug and play with my 320i 2002. Later when we put them on, it started to strobe/flash and then shut off completely. He again said it would go away so I trusted this person again. To make a long story short, it basically did not work.

Later I read through many forums that this could be due to the Light Control Module, which is currently not build for xenons. So in other words NOT plug and play....

I asked for my money back but basically he said it worked on his car previously and thats that. Who knows what happened on your car. Its proven not to work now, confirmed by a few comments from other forums and by BMW tech.

Now its going to be a court thing... jeez....
I guess I was spoiled with normal deals before I didn't know things like this with the fellow BMW forum community... this thing has turned me off mods,

therock
07-29-2007, 02:09 PM
i will post all emails up, he came to my house tested the lights on his car .. everything worked ok. he looked at everything and took time before he payed me. tried to install them himself and broke the tabs .. god knows what else he did to the lights after he took them. i even took the time to install them after his failed attempts. lights work just fine. he screwed them up and expects refund. i will post up all the emails. stay away from this buyer. loads of hassles and non-stop annoying phone calls and harrasement. Sure for $300 its going to be a court thing. i have proof everything was working when i sold him lights. i have the whole transaction on video from my home survallence system with audio!! stay away from this guy!!

Mikeee46coup
07-29-2007, 03:57 PM
I was the one worst experiences I had buying for this person.*thmbsdwn*

After I took these headlights home, I find out clips that hold the light to the car were glued on, and side clips were broken off. Was not mentioned at all during the transaction.

With great confidence he reassured the lights were plug and play with my 320i 2002. Later when we put them on, it started to strobe/flash and then shut off completely. He again said it would go away so I trusted this person again. To make a long story short, it basically did not work.

Later I read through many forums that this could be due to the Light Control Module, which is currently not build for xenons. So in other words NOT plug and play....

I asked for my money back but basically he said it worked on his car previously and thats that. Who knows what happened on your car. Its proven not to work now, confirmed by a few comments from other forums and by BMW tech.

Now its going to be a court thing... jeez....
I guess I was spoiled with normal deals before I didn't know things like this with the fellow BMW forum community... this thing has turned me off mods,

A LCM re-flash will address the blinking of the lights (call Cross Ave auto $50ish), not all cars need a re-flash it's a 50/50 thing, mine didn't need it, others i've seen did.

Sneaky
07-29-2007, 07:52 PM
*grabs popcorn*

therock
07-30-2007, 12:31 AM
lights on the same year and car! 2002 non-xenon 320i!

-----> http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5281/old3xenons1sd4.th.jpg (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=old3xenons1sd4.jpg)

-----> http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/552/old3xenons2gu2.th.jpg (http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=old3xenons2gu2.jpg)

[QUOTE=chicadam]I was the one worst experiences I had buying for this person.*thmbsdwn*

With great confidence he reassured the lights were plug and play with my 320i 2002. Later when we put them on, it started to strobe/flash and then shut off completely.

chicadam
07-30-2007, 12:38 AM
i will post all emails up, he came to my house tested the lights on his car .. everything worked ok. he looked at everything and took time before he payed me. tried to install them himself and broke the tabs .. god knows what else he did to the lights after he took them. i even took the time to install them after his failed attempts. lights work just fine. he screwed them up and expects refund. i will post up all the emails. stay away from this buyer. loads of hassles and non-stop annoying phone calls and harrasement. Sure for $300 its going to be a court thing. i have proof everything was working when i sold him lights. i have the whole transaction on video from my home survallence system with audio!! stay away from this guy!!

Rocky, is there anything I wrote thats not a fact???

50/50 is fine but that risk is for me to decide. If someone doesn't know for sure, just say I'm not 100%.

therock
07-30-2007, 12:40 AM
tabs broken off? take a look at the pic im posting and tell me where there are broke and "glued" on clips ... u can ask blastedm3. he came by my house and saw this headlights .. look at the pik i circled all the tabs and clips .. show me anything that is broken

---> http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5388/image19vn62222lq2.th.jpg (http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image19vn62222lq2.jpg)

[QUOTE=chicadam]I was the one worst experiences I had buying for this person.*thmbsdwn*

QUOTE]

therock
07-30-2007, 12:46 AM
buddy, lights work just fine! no 50 / 50. they work fine, just ur car dosnt support them fully. i garanteed the lights work once plugged in. if ur car is at fault that is NOT my problem. plug and play means that u plug them in they work! now if ur cars light module is not flashed for xenons how is that my fault?? i would understand if they didnt work AT ALL! but they do. so u cannot expect me to give ur money back .. + i spend almost an hour installing them in ur car cause u seemed like a nice guy and this was at 12AM! after 12 hours of work!

Rocky, is there anything I wrote thats not a fact???

50/50 is fine but that risk is for me to decide. If someone doesn't know for sure, just say I'm not 100%.

325xi1
07-30-2007, 12:59 AM
you take things way to seriously man ur taking it to court over headlights? they dont seem broken at all, i boguht a m3 bumper from this guy a month ago and it went through perfectly and to all those who have purchased from him, dont let one bad experince turn u off mods, and man relax

Sneaky
07-30-2007, 01:12 AM
I have a 2003 320i, how do I know if my car is "flashed" for xenons?

therock
07-30-2007, 01:14 AM
no clue.

therock
07-30-2007, 01:15 AM
seems from ur pik there u already have xenons ...

blastedM3
07-30-2007, 01:47 AM
tabs broken off? take a look at the pic im posting and tell me where there are broke and "glued" on clips ... u can ask blastedm3. he came by my house and saw this headlights .. look at the pik i circled all the tabs and clips .. show me anything that is broken

---> http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5388/image19vn62222lq2.th.jpg (http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image19vn62222lq2.jpg)

QUOTE]

I personally went over to therocks house and checked these lights and they were in near perfect condition with no broken or glued tabs. I have even seen these work and yes they do flicker if ur car cant support them. These lights were sold if only i was in town to pick them up from him.

Take the fault buddy u did something to the lights and broke em and now want ur money back. Good luck in court by the way

Soldo
07-30-2007, 03:10 AM
WOW, looks like yet another satisfied customer. Hey Rock, your customer service is unbelievable!

Hope the buyer has some luck in getting his money back!

therock
07-30-2007, 06:28 AM
Wow yet another smartass comment by soldo. Its unbelivable how much free time u have ... Pathetic

Mikeee46coup
07-30-2007, 09:46 AM
I have a 2003 320i, how do I know if my car is "flashed" for xenons?

If the car is factory equipped w/xenon your good to go, factory Halogens are 50/50 some older LCM units 99-01 seem to run fine without re-flash (my '00 runs perfect without LCM re-flash) It seems that as BMW increased the number of factory lighting options '02+ (bi-xenon, auto-level) the LCM's need to be tailored to the vehicle a such a re-flash may be needed.

It's really a minor thing; Sam@Cross Ave Auto can re-flash in a few minutes for a few bucks.

chicadam
07-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Look, I'm just stating facts, Everyone else here can make their own call.

When the car is off and you flip the high beems, yes it works. When the car is on/running, which is when I use my headlights, the Xenons start strobing/flashing then shuts off.

Yes you did help me install them, but this was something you said you would do before we agreed on the deal. It was much appreciated, but don't make it sound like its something you felt inclined to do after the fact.

The side clips on the lights used to hold the bottom bracket were complete broken off. The top 2 from your picture were glued on for one light and 1 of 2 was glued for the other. One of the glued on tabs basically fell off on a touch when I got home. This is what happened, everyone can believe what they want.

After some research, forums are saying 2002+ is not plug and play, BMW is saying its not plug and play, and someone here is saying its 50/50 plug and play. However, you are still say its my car...??

I wanted xenon to work more than anyone... bu you should stick to being neutral if you did not know and have me make the call. Instead you withheld defects and confirmed plug and play... that not the way to make deals here.
I'm not going to both this man anymore... we both agreed it should be through another channel.

therock
07-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Dude I'm not wasting anymore time with you! Lights r plug and play, ur car wasn't. Lights were mint! U messed them up and broke the tabs ... u tried installing them and did something. Enough. You can take me to court and ill win. Then I will sue u and win. Cheers!!

Mikeee46coup
07-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Look, I'm just stating facts, Everyone else here can make their own call.

When the car is off and you flip the high beems, yes it works. When the car is on/running, which is when I use my headlights, the Xenons start strobing/flashing then shuts off.

Dude you paid less than 1/2 what the lights are worth, cough up $50 for the re-flash and you'll be fine...you've still got a great deal, call a dealer; brand new is over $2k...threatening legal action over a $50 re-flash? :huh?:

Soldo
07-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Wow yet another smartass comment by soldo. Its unbelivable how much free time u have ... Pathetic

HEY.... FOR YOU..... i got all the time in the world princess!

;)

Mikeee46coup
07-30-2007, 09:55 PM
HEY.... FOR YOU..... i got all the time in the world princess!

;)

For **** sakes I thought I was your Princess ;) ...I thought we had something special.

Soldo
07-31-2007, 03:13 AM
For **** sakes I thought I was your Princess ;) ...I thought we had something special.

You are baby, don't worry!

Understand the guys frustration, i don't think its about the reflash, its about being sold a product that was falsely advertised. Now although i believe in buyer beware, it pisses me off that this guy comes on the forums and says that the lights were broken when he bought them and The Rock accuses the BUYER of breaking them. He's just such a bitch/little punk kid cause he can't even man up to something as simple as that. I mean he's asking price would reflect that the lights aren't in perfect shape and that would be understandable, but its not the first time someone has had trouble dealing with this guy.

P.S. Your cars lookin GOOD man, looks much better than the first/last time i saw it a while back!

Mikeee46coup
07-31-2007, 07:17 AM
P.S. Your cars lookin GOOD man, looks much better than the first/last time i saw it a while back!

Thanks, you saw it in winter mode, each spring when I put the DPE's back on my neighbour (really old guy) says "Nice new car Mike"...funny how much of a difference wheels can make.

Soldo
07-31-2007, 07:48 AM
Correction, how much of a difference HOT wheels can make!

blastedM3
08-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Understand the guys frustration, i don't think its about the reflash, its about being sold a product that was falsely advertised. Now although i believe in buyer beware, it pisses me off that this guy comes on the forums and says that the lights were broken when he bought them and The Rock accuses the BUYER of breaking them. He's just such a bitch/little punk kid cause he can't even man up to something as simple as that. I mean he's asking price would reflect that the lights aren't in perfect shape and that would be understandable, but its not the first time someone has had trouble dealing with this guy.

Who and what kind of a trouble did the other buyers have with this guy?

therock
08-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Soldo is a funny guy, he's pissed that I didn't sell him that e36 M3 bumper after his repeated attempts of lowballing me to the MAXX!! If I had sold it, he would be licking my balls right now. Soldo ur a little bitch. I have 2 ppl from this forum that saw these headlights and can back me up that they were mint. Only reason for the low price cause they were just sittin there in my garage. Funny how ur more pissed than the guy who I sold them to. Man you really really are pathetic. You have nothing better to do ... But to sit and shittalk. How about trying something new .... Mind ur own business .... And shut the f**k up!

blastedM3
08-01-2007, 01:48 AM
Soldo and the rock...why dont u too take this out to the ring. 1 on 1.

Soldo
08-01-2007, 03:06 AM
I fight like a girl, so theres really no need for violence!

chicadam
08-01-2007, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=Soldo]You are baby, don't worry!

Understand the guys frustration, i don't think its about the reflash, its about being sold a product that was falsely advertised. QUOTE]

This is my point exactly... its not about the money now, I just feel conned and thats why I need the retribution. If I made a bad call, I'd aborb it.

I don't go around crying foul if there wasn't a problem here. There is still freak'n glue on the clips, old glue, how can they be mint???? lol... I made a come back for this "mint" comment.... unbelievable.

Oh, and Mikee.. I called Sam@Cross ave. Its at minimum $90 for the hour and could be 3 hours of work which tops at $270. Again, we need to be accurate on the information provided, I called them and verfied this. Granted you are not the one who sold me the lights so why would you, but its not $50. Cross is one of the very few shops that can re-flash, BMW is the only other option, and they run at $120/h if they are even willing.

....So its not a matter of "do this" or "do that" or "wait on this" or "that will go away"... its days of extra effort/annoyance for everyone + additional cash for a "plug and play" transaction.

And lets be honest here, if it wasn't plug and play, I wouldn't even think twice. Why? For one I'm not a mod expert and stuff like this is always trouble even if I was. Time is scarce and getting lights to work on a car is not priority for me.

therock
08-03-2007, 12:30 AM
listen the lights work fine .. ur car isnt "compatible". im not responsible for that, if the lights were completely useless than ya its my bad and ill take them back .. UR car needs the reflash, not the product that i sold you. you got the lights for like 1/4th of the retail cost pay more and just get the reflash done, even if it ends up costing you $600! ur still getting a bargain! aftermarket hids go for like $300 + install which usually comes up to $550 for a proper good job. so for like $600 u are still getting a bargain! . like i said man i have pictures to prove that the lights were mint when i gave them to you. they didnt even have any wear on the outter lens! i understand u werent aware that you would have to spend additional money on top but hey man your car is at fault, not the lights. u have the right to be pissed, i would to, but you have to understand my side of the situation as well. and as far as the install goes ya i said to you taht i would put them in. and for almost 2 weeks u kept on scheduling times with me and bailing out last minite when i had already taken time off to get it done for you. i didnt complain. i dont know what to tell you other than good luck in court if your gonna take it that far. - cheers

Soldo
08-03-2007, 03:18 AM
Of course you didn't complain when he kept rescheduling on you, thats because you were selling him a product that was not as described. You mention that the lights had perfect lenses on them, but he never said the lenses were shit he said the CLIPS ON THE SIDE WERE BROKEN AND GLUED. No wonder you installed it for him. Please show me these $300+install = $550 hid kits your talkin about.
Again, as much as i hate you, i do still blame the original buyer for not doing the proper research, however YOU were the one that told him the lights are plug and play, and now you say that "listen the lights work fine .. ur car isnt "compatible". im not responsible for that, if the lights were completely useless than ya its my bad and ill take them back .. UR car needs the reflash, not the product that i sold you. ". This is the problem, you ARE somewhat responsible because you told the man the lights are PLUG AND PLAY. You might wanna learn what that means.

You're such an asshole, don't ever try to make another useless post about how i'm still mad at you or anything. Just ****in deal with the matter at hand, PM the buyer if you have to, just start with an appology to the poor guy.

propr'one
08-03-2007, 03:36 AM
lol, my HID kits are pretty expensive ones compared to some cheap shitty kits, and mine only cost ~225 each. I have lots of shops that install the lights for me, the MOST expensive install i've EVER had was about 110$, and that was for foglights in a range rover which weren't plug and play.

anyone who pays 550$ for HID's is a ****ing retard.

But my point, mr therock, is this. I dont give a **** about your lights, or if they're "compatible" or not, or whatever the **** your logic is for being a ****ing jackass on the boards. My point is that your attitude sucks, you act like a ****ing child.

You could've just told the seller that you're not sure why they dont work on his car, but since they clearly work on yours they're not defective. Personally, i would've just taken them back, i doubt you would've had a problem finding another buyer had you just been calm and mature about the matter. But instead you decided to be childish and rash, and now you've ruined whatever reputation you had on this site. Next time you have spare parts lying around you're trying to get rid of, i hope people do more research than this buyer did, find out what kind of jackass you can be, and stay the **** away from you.

Sneaky
08-03-2007, 04:11 AM
lol, my HID kits are pretty expensive ones compared to some cheap shitty kits, and mine only cost ~225 each. I have lots of shops that install the lights for me, the MOST expensive install i've EVER had was about 110$, and that was for foglights in a range rover which weren't plug and play.

But my point, mr therock, is this. I dont give a **** about your lights, or if they're "compatible" or not, or whatever the **** your logic is for being a ****ing jackass on the boards. My point is that your attitude sucks, you act like a ****ing child.

You could've just told the seller that you're not sure why they dont work on his car, but since they clearly work on yours they're not defective. Personally, i would've just taken them back, i doubt you would've had a problem finding another buyer had you just been calm and mature about the matter. But instead you decided to be childish and rash, and now you've ruined whatever reputation you had on this site. Next time you have spare parts lying around you're trying to get rid of, i hope people do more research than this buyer did, find out what kind of jackass you can be, and stay the **** away from you.

Yup I dont know whose right or wrong on this one but after hearing The Rocks Reaction, I dont think I'd ever buy anything from him.

Time for a Username change lol

therock
08-03-2007, 08:02 AM
first of all ... there were NO broken tabs or glued tabs!!!! ask blastedm3 he came to look at the lights! and as far as the install goes i didnt have to do that .. i did it cause he didnt know how to do them. u seemed to be more pissed then the actual buyer. ur just a fag .. dont even bother posting on this thread anymore.

Of course you didn't complain when he kept rescheduling on you, thats because you were selling him a product that was not as described. You mention that the lights had perfect lenses on them, but he never said the lenses were shit he said the CLIPS ON THE SIDE WERE BROKEN AND GLUED. No wonder you installed it for him. Please show me these $300+install = $550 hid kits your talkin about.
Again, as much as i hate you, i do still blame the original buyer for not doing the proper research, however YOU were the one that told him the lights are plug and play, and now you say that "listen the lights work fine .. ur car isnt "compatible". im not responsible for that, if the lights were completely useless than ya its my bad and ill take them back .. UR car needs the reflash, not the product that i sold you. ". This is the problem, you ARE somewhat responsible because you told the man the lights are PLUG AND PLAY. You might wanna learn what that means.

You're such an asshole, don't ever try to make another useless post about how i'm still mad at you or anything. Just ****in deal with the matter at hand, PM the buyer if you have to, just start with an appology to the poor guy.

therock
08-03-2007, 08:08 AM
i said that most hid kits are about $300 from what i have seen, + about anywhere from a 100-150 to instal so 450ish, 550 was a typo my bad. my attitude sucks? ive been listing to his bullshit for over 3 weeks now. lights are plug and play. his car wont work with them without the reflash. how is that my fault?? and why would i tell him im not sure why they wont work on his .. they dont work cause he has to get the lc something module flashed. say whatever u want about how i ruined my reputatoin on this site i dont give a ****, it is what it is. lights work fine his car dosnt work with them, he needs a reflash. i even offered to help him find a solution but he just keeps going on about no no i want my money back. whatever.

rwdbmwm3
08-03-2007, 12:01 PM
i have to agree with blasted M3, why say ***k you and etc on the net...when its just words, meet in person, in a gym..call eachother whatever you want, than settle it in the ring
Winner gets lights + cash