PDA

View Full Version : 1988 325 Cab black 5speed $2250

E31
05-31-2007, 09:47 PM
ok guys I bought this car on the weekend, due to some very sudden unexpected changes in my living arrangments, I no longer have the need or parking for this car and must sell ASAP.
All I have done with it is bought it, had the emissions done, and had my mechanic check it over for to see what it will need for saftey.. I will not complete what it needs as I cant keep the car but the list is not very long.
I got a good deal on the car and am only adding the price of the tow and emmisions ontop of what I paid.

THE GOOD:
Black
Minimal to no rust (my mechanic checked it over underneath and said it was very solid)
converitble
5 speed
very good running condition.

THE BAD:
-3 small (smaller than a dime) holes in the top and a cracked rear window - I have heard that these can be patched and the rear window can be replaced,
I dont know I have very little experience with convertibles.
-Worn driver side bolster
- Unknown mileage - the odometer says 202k but it is more - the UVIP has 259,000 and 289,000 on it. I would imagine it to have close to 300,000.
- shifter feels worn ( i heard this is common on e30's)
- it might be cursed as my life has taken a very bad turn the day after I bought it. :(

WHAT IT NEEDS FOR SAFTEY:
2 rear tires
1 outer tie rod end.
various blubs for etc.

the car is not perfect but is a very easy project and can be used as a daily driver. If I kept it I would have had it done this week. I was going to fix up the few dents in the body, put an m3 body kit and oldschool bbs two pieces on it.

I have tried to be as honest as I can in my description but i have spent very little time with this car so there is more than likely things that I have missed. Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to view it at my mechanics garage.
if interested please call 647-237-5963

BmW1819
05-31-2007, 11:08 PM
pics

E31
06-01-2007, 09:12 PM
will try and get some pics tommorow if I can swing by while my mechanic is still open.

Come on guys really would have expected more interest for this.
I will negotiage a bit if thats what it will take but really dont feel like losing very much money since I bought it a week ago.

jamison67
06-02-2007, 01:13 PM
want to see pics then we wil talk

E31
06-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for all the interest guys .. car is sold (for $500 more than I was asking here) please no more PM's.