PDA

View Full Version : North American Spec Angel Eyes Kit...

djcontra
02-04-2002, 09:20 PM
I will never be able to afford Euro Ellipsoids any time soon, so i've opted to mod the US Spec ones (no i've not gone insane..yet =)

does anyone have a pair of used US Spec headlights they could sell me? I'm looking for something pretty inexpensive because i'll be cutting them open =)

I dont care what condition they're in as long as they can be used

( i know this should be in the looking for section, but i thought more people might read this message here )

Info on the kit:

The kit will come in a variety of colours :
Blue, yellow, red, pink, orange, green, and white

The Kit will include:

4 indestructable rings, 12v adapter kit, silicone based adhesive,
lots of wire, and instructions.

Time to install:

dont know yet, possibly an hour?

Price:

I think i'll sell it for $100 canadian? maybe less

Pictures:

will come when i have mine installed

Darius540i
02-04-2002, 09:44 PM
Can't wait to see them on!!
So why do you need another set of lights?
An unexpected requirement to the kit?

Tell me more...
Does it fit an E34?
Will they fall off when I shut the door?
Or when my engine goes ROAR!!

Just jokin... Rhyme!Gotta love it!

Haha... Later!

*smoke*

djcontra
02-04-2002, 09:53 PM
i just dont wanna mess up my headlights because mine are pretty new and are very clear. If they work on the donor headlights i'll do it on mine =)

i'm pretty sure there should be no problems though
and yes they will fit on all bmw headlights, and even on other cars like acura integras (heaven forbid!)

KIRASIR
02-04-2002, 11:30 PM
Well, making them shouldn't be too tricky. The hardest part I think is getting the rings. I have a feeling that there is gotta be something in the Home Depot/Lights section that I haven't found yet.

Somehow I can't bring myself to pay $200-300US for 4 rings and 8 diodes. It's just a bloody rip off.

SL

djcontra
02-05-2002, 12:11 AM
I've already designed an alternative to the oem glass rings which doesn't cost very much at all. *angel*

Now......does anyone have an extra pair of us spec headlights they wanna sell me? =)
:rolleyes: