PDA

View Full Version : Another awesome experience at RMP...

canadalgt
05-15-2007, 06:47 PM
To everyone out there who is interested.........

I just got back from another great trip to RMP. Thank you Rocco and Marc for doing my inspection 2 and taking such good care while doing so. You guys are great and I wish you all the success that you deserve.

Without a doubt you have me as loyal customer and I will do my best to refer anyone that I can.

Cheers to a great shop that enhances our BMW ownership experience!!!!!!

BennyL
05-15-2007, 07:22 PM
i must concur, rocco and marc are excellent mechanics, and top-notch guys. every trip to the shop is a pleasure.

on a complete side note, for those of you who take trips out to RMP or if your in Bolton for any reason, swing by Buonissimo Italian Bakery & Café. its located in the MacDonald's plaza at the corner of Hwy 50 & McEwan, just down the street from RMP.

MOST AMAZING VEAL SANDWICHES EVER!

check it out. good italian food and pastries.

kerisabe
05-15-2007, 10:03 PM
^^^

Ill go and check that place out when Im goin to RMP next time!

It was nice seeing u today Aziz! Car's lookin great, hope ure enjoyin the e46 as much as I enjoy mine.

Great service by Rocco and Mark @ RMP today as always. Thanks guys!

RMPMOTORS
05-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Thank you AZIZ its always a pleasure..*th-up*

myndgone
05-21-2007, 02:13 AM
i must concur, rocco and marc are excellent mechanics, and top-notch guys. every trip to the shop is a pleasure.

on a complete side note, for those of you who take trips out to RMP or if your in Bolton for any reason, swing by Buonissimo Italian Bakery & Café. its located in the MacDonald's plaza at the corner of Hwy 50 & McEwan, just down the street from RMP.

MOST AMAZING VEAL SANDWICHES EVER!

check it out. good italian food and pastries.

dont eat there...there are better veal sandwiches 2 min. north of that place...just ask Rocky next time you go up

RMPMOTORS
06-14-2007, 08:13 PM
dont eat there...there are better veal sandwiches 2 min. north of that place...just ask Rocky next time you go up

They are double the size and are cheaper! *wave*

The place is called PANZO PANZO!

zimzimmma
06-18-2007, 12:59 PM
great sandwiches!

mirek
06-18-2007, 02:56 PM
yep, let's bump the same threads over and over again :)

propr'one
06-18-2007, 08:28 PM
^^I agree! Bump for RMP motors!

myndgone
06-18-2007, 08:58 PM
yep, let's bump the same threads over and over again :)

oh please :rolleyes:
...as if you dont do the same for Bummersport....