PDA

View Full Version : Who Has Seen That Video Of!


SpoolinS6
12-29-2002, 01:15 AM
whos seen that video of that racing lemans porsche the gt3 fliping over because of too much speed!:eek: now thats crazy does any one know the link to the site of it??

Jon@Bimmersport
12-29-2002, 03:23 AM
i saw it..it wasnt a gt3..they arent lemans cars..

M50E30
12-29-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by M_powered
whos seen that video of that racing lemans porsche the gt3 fliping over because of too much speed!:eek: now thats crazy does any one know the link to the site of it??

It wasn't a GT3...it was a GT1!

Originally posted by E46_lover
i saw it..it wasnt a gt3..they arent lemans cars..

Wrong again! They ran in Le Mans!

http://absolute911.mega.net.kg/96gt1.html

http://absolute911.mega.net.kg/images/96gt16.jpg

SpoolinS6
12-29-2002, 03:56 AM
well to tell u the truth i wasnt sure what it was but the body did look almost as a gt3 or gt2 !

Jon@Bimmersport
12-29-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
It wasn't a GT3...it was a GT1!



Wrong again! They ran in Le Mans!

http://absolute911.mega.net.kg/96gt1.html

http://absolute911.mega.net.kg/images/96gt16.jpg

those are gt1 in the pics u posted!

M50E30
12-29-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
those are gt1 in the pics u posted!

Wow you are a quick one tonight! LOL! The car that flips IS a GT1! Not a GT2 or GT3!!! :mad:

And it flips because there was a flaw in the aerodynamics! *no-no*

Jon@Bimmersport
12-29-2002, 05:11 AM
I know that!! i said the GT3 WASNT in the video!!!

M50E30
12-29-2002, 05:14 AM
Is this the video in question?

http://the16v.com/media/video/race/porsche_flip.mpg

Gamite
12-29-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
I know that!! i said the GT3 WASNT in the video!!!


Hahaha, retard, he wasnt talking about the fact that it was a GT3, he was talking about the fact that you said that it wasnt in Lemans.

SickFinga
12-29-2002, 06:35 AM
2mil bucks down the drain

Jon@Bimmersport
12-30-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
Hahaha, retard, he wasnt talking about the fact that it was a GT3, he was talking about the fact that you said that it wasnt in Lemans.

but those pics he showed me of gt1..still not proving to me they were in lemans..

Brian
12-30-2002, 10:51 AM
That's correct it was a Porsche 911 GT 1 perhaps the movie is on this site http://www.clc.lib.oh.us/~mjones/boxster/videos/911/

It are only Porsche movies! Enjoy:cool:

Brian
12-30-2002, 10:55 AM
Here is a site with a lot of BMW movies, probabbly a lot the most of you have seen.

http://slave.e-edukacja.pl/~kwkpiotr/dtm.htm*wiggle* *wiggle*

Brian
12-30-2002, 10:57 AM
Strange the link is not working, i will try again.

http://slave.e-edukacja.pl/~kwkpiotr/dtm.htm

M50E30
12-30-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
but those pics he showed me of gt1..still not proving to me they were in lemans..

Read the article I posted! :mad:

http://absolute911.mega.net.kg/96gt1.html


From above link
This is two GT1 Evo engaged by Porsche and six 911 GT1 that we saw at the 1997 Le Mans 24 hours.

Jon@Bimmersport
12-30-2002, 11:26 PM
ok let me get this straight... GT3 and GT1 are 2 different cars right? the GT1 LM and gt3 are different..i said the GT3 WAS not in LM, but the GT1 is...the GT1 and GT3 are different cars!!!

M50E30
12-31-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
ok let me get this straight... GT3 and GT1 are 2 different cars right? the GT1 LM and gt3 are different..i said the GT3 WAS not in LM, but the GT1 is...the GT1 and GT3 are different cars!!!

Jon,

Have you ever watched a Le Mans race?!?! :confused: They run different classes all at once. PROTO LMP 900, PROTO LMP 675, LM GTP, LM GTS, and LM GT.

The Official sit of the 24 Hours of Le Mans (http://www.lemans.org/)