PDA

View Full Version : Gauges Lights!!

BoBimmer
12-28-2002, 01:48 AM
Ok so I ordered indiglo gauges for my e30 but my question is the lights on the e30 gauge cluster shine from in front of the gauges not behind right? So can I change them out with different color bulbs so I dont have red bulbs shinning on indiglo gauges? If so what kind of bulbs should I buy? P.S I have a whole new gauge cluster coming in next week because the fuel gauge went out on my old one. So I will be doing lots of things to the new cluster before I install it! Also is there a way to put my old odometer into the new cluster, since the new cluster has more miles on it then my old one?? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP NOW AND CONTINUED HELP IN THE FUTURE!!!

Indecisive
12-28-2002, 02:33 AM
can't you just reset your odometer or put it to how many KM you had on it before?

I asked the bulbs question in a different thread(this is the thread (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8880)). I was told that the bulbs aren't red, its the glass or whatever in front of the bulb that's red. I asked if you can take out the red glass and replace the bulb with a coloured one, I'm waiting for an answer.