PDA

View Full Version : 2002 330ci for sale Maxbimmer show winner!!

MsportRJ
05-01-2007, 09:13 PM
2002, 2003 Bimmercruize best E46 and 2003 Peoples Choice award.

Mint condition, only 32000km. It's just time to move on. Too many other toys to spend time with the car. Needs someone to appreciate the time and effort gone in to it. Titanium silver with M sport package. Breyton Imagine 19" with full spare. Cross drilled rotors and Hawk brake pads. Custom Pioneer-Fosgate-Focal-Boston Accoustic system with three screens. Bilstien PSS coilovers. Jim Conforti intake, AA exhaust and strut brace. Whelen Strobe system (Police edition). M sport interior, AC Schnitzer pedals, aluminum shift and e-brake, electro illuminesant gauges, BMW aluminum trim mats. AC Schnitzer front add ons, Hamman Shadow grills, clear corners, double diamond reflectors. And more.

Around $70,000 invested and will sell for $40,000.

No test pilots! serious inquires only please.

Everything is in mint condition!! Must be seen to be appreciated.

Contact Rod.

ZiMMie
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
pics?

JohnnyBlaze
05-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Pics would help your sale

windsorbmw
05-02-2007, 05:45 PM
70k invested??
The items listed so far does not sound even close to 70k.....list all and pics would help justify your sale.*rockout*

MsportRJ
05-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Do some research first before making comments. The car alone cost $58,000 before tax, wheels and tires equal another $ 6000 plus over $6000 in stereo, exhaust $1000. There is actually well over 70 with this, the parts listed and a few parts I left out. Maybe do the math before making comments!!! A true enthusiest can see value. Ask some of the old crew, they no the car.

I will post pics tomorrow from my other computer. I don;t have any on this one. I only have pics of it with my old BBS rims on it however.

Boss17
05-02-2007, 11:44 PM
You said $70,000 invested. Usually when people say that, they don't include the initial cost of the car.

You should definitely post some pics so we could see some of these modifications you did. Just a note, don't expect to get your money back on mods, it never works out that way.

Eddie

Suprano
05-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Do some research first before making comments. The car alone cost $58,000 before tax, wheels and tires equal another $ 6000 plus over $6000 in stereo, exhaust $1000. There is actually well over 70 with this, the parts listed and a few parts I left out. Maybe do the math before making comments!!! A true enthusiest can see value. Ask some of the old crew, they no the car.

I will post pics tomorrow from my other computer. I don;t have any on this one. I only have pics of it with my old BBS rims on it however.

Are you for real?:confused:

How the f@&# are you going to include the original sticker price of a car when discussing the amount invested. Now that is a stretch. That's like me posting my 95 325is (w/ //M package) and saying $50k invested because of the original sticker price plus a few mods. This has to be the most idiotic explanation ever given on this site. It is totally disingenuous, or alternatively imbecilic.

*wave*

windsorbmw
05-03-2007, 03:57 AM

Take it easy there....*no-no* ...as stated initial value of the car should not be included.

Overall nice ride

windsorbmw
05-03-2007, 03:58 AM
Are you for real?:confused:

How the f@&# are you going to include the original sticker price of a car when discussing the amount invested. Now that is a stretch. That's like me posting my 95 325is (w/ //M package) and saying $50k invested because of the original sticker price plus a few mods. This has to be the most idiotic explanation ever given on this site. It is totally disingenuous, or alternatively imbecilic.

*wave*

He is a noobie........:moon:
And for that asking price I will get a M3 instead which I am now in the market for :)

MsportRJ
05-03-2007, 08:42 AM
Not a newbie! I've been gone for a while and had to re-register! You won't find an M with this part list, so don't emerass yourself and try to justify that. The curent average km price fora 330ci is $38,000.So my asking price isvery fair. Like I said, SERIOUS inquires only please.

Last thing I new, we never had to justify ourselves on this forum. I guess tings have changed. I go back a little while with the Mods and Admin.. Alot of the original members will know I'm not new.

I guess thats OK if you get a free car from BMW. Most of us have to invest in a car. If you sell a car, you are selling the car not just the mods. That would be a total investment.

Evo328i
05-03-2007, 09:51 AM
actually when you say INVEST 70K its in mods.. not the sticker of the car too

But hey its all based on interpretation.. so if you feel you invested 70k in the car including the sticker price then so be it.

Suprano
05-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Here's why people won't send $40k on an 02 330ci, even if it has exhaust, rims and a few other mods:

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=688&Region=-1&subcategory=&CAT=1&ADID=6065620&ADS=6065620%7C

I was actuslly surprised with this car because nowhere in the add did the guy put.............$100k invested w/ a pic of the original sticker price. :D

MsportRJ
05-03-2007, 12:01 PM
My other handle is M-sport. Here are some pics.

Evo328i
05-03-2007, 12:14 PM
lol.. no way you spent 6k on stereo, 6k for rims and tires, lol if you did... you got ripped the F$Ck off..

Suprano
05-03-2007, 02:35 PM
I have to say that you have a very nice ride. It looks amazing, but I still maintain that you're going to have a hard time getting what you're asking for because of the dropping prices on M3's.

That's one of the nicest 330ci's I've seen, but do a poll and ask everyone what they would rather have:

An '02 330ci with BBS CH rims and a stereo or an '02 M3 vert w/ smg???
That'll tell you all you need to know.

Rob

Bliss
05-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Whats going on Rod?...long time buddy! The car looks amazing as usual, and if anyone is interested in a nice 3er, this one is babied like crazy!!

Man!...some of you should relax...if you're not interested in the car, why post? He can ask whatever price he pleases. If you're not interested, dont post, and if you are, you can do the negotiating thru pm's.

panoptio
05-03-2007, 03:12 PM
I donno why everyone feels like they need to throw in their 2 cents. The man owns the car and if he feels its worth 1 million dollars than he has the right to ask 1 million dollars for it. Weather he sells it or not for the asking price is his problem not yours. You flammers need to find something better to do with your time *thmbsdwn*

pol
05-03-2007, 05:36 PM
i second that.....

soon2b-e
05-03-2007, 06:22 PM
yah, mods definately need to clean this up
if someone feels like THEIR pride and joy is worth an amount to them, then so be it, this is a F/S thread guys, not a voice your opinion thread, if you want to do that, go into the other threads and go off on it all you want.....

jameswbl
05-03-2007, 06:41 PM
nice car...GL with sale...

spicandspan
05-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I hope im not offending you by asking but are you willing to part out?