PDA

View Full Version : 1989 BMW 325i - FOR SALE

schorty169
04-30-2007, 01:38 PM
I have had this car for approx 2 years and have never had to do a major repair. I have done the brakes and tires and put on an after market muffler (the stock one had a hole in it). I have receipts for the things that I have done to the car and oil changes. But I have nothing from the previous owners.

features:
- 2 door
- I believe it's 2.7L inline 6
- previous owner had a port and polish, added a chip, and put in a performance cam shaft. There are no receipts for these and I can't tell you 100% if its true or not but it is faster than a stock 325i
- approx. 230,000 kms.
- heated seats
- power windows.
- I am including a Panasonic CD player that I bought in 2004, with 2 10" legacy sub woofers (WOW I know). At the time the CD player cost me $600 brand new and have NEVER had a problem with it playing CDs. It was always true and would play even scratched CDs.
- M-tech stearing wheel.
- I also have a bunch of spare parts that could be negotiated into the deal. Things like power window motor, front and rear glass, all the side glasses, trunk lid, inside door panels and a lot more.

problems:
- has a minor water leak that has come up the past couple months and haven't been bothered to get it fixed.
- the e-brake was taken out and still needs to be replaced.
- the rpm gauge doesn't seem to want to work in the warmer weather (recent as well)
- minor rust spots as well
- Drain plug has been stripped and I have a unviseral plug in right now that works AMAZING.
- Front bumper was cracked in a fender bender and was replaced with an aluminum one and painted black. This could easily be replaced.

I was going to get the problem areas fixed but because of work related situations I have decided to go ahead and get a van/truck.

I am asking $3200 obo. for everything. AS IS.

Mitch Fong
04-30-2007, 01:50 PM
why did you put metal bumps on the front? thats the craziest combination ive come across.

schorty169
04-30-2007, 01:55 PM
It was one of those things where I needed something quick and cheap. Once it was done I kept telling myself to go back and fix it, but other things kept getting in the way.

schorty169
05-01-2007, 12:59 AM
bump

Hanselhoff
05-02-2007, 10:53 PM
more pics, interior ?>

reprice ???