PDA

View Full Version : Madona fans Booklet! VERY RARE!

bmwm5lover
12-27-2002, 06:14 PM
I have for sale an "Madona Nudes 1979" book full of Nude pictures of Madonna back in the day... TThe book is in outstanding shape, and was done by Martin Hugo Maxililian Schreiber. The book is copyrited in 1990 by him. The booik is one of VERY VERY VERY FEW, if not the lfirst and last one! There is a Foreword in english and German, and French, dated 24 february 1990 at Cafe de Flore, Paris. The book Features a Model release/certificate printed inside, with the authenticity of how much Madonna has paid to get the photoshoots, the date, and for the photo shoot time. It also include a brief biography of Martin Hugo Maxililian Schreiber, as well as a picture. the book has no value printed on it, but when taken to an book store, it was valued at over 500$. Keep in mind that the book includes Fully Nude photos of Madonna, from the head to the feet! And at the back, last few pages include rare photos, never seen before!
I am willing to let the book go for about 450$ obo. Please serious
inquiries only! If interested PM me. remember, I AM NOT ASKING YOU HOW MUCH YOU THINK IT COSTS, so KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!
ps. Sorry no pictures. no digi cam!

SickFinga
12-27-2002, 11:23 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1892695111/qid=1041041962/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-4207438-8797548?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

ROB89M3
12-27-2002, 11:30 PM
$450 BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH You're crazy man !

Price on amazon: $13.97 :D *angel*

bmwm5lover
12-27-2002, 11:37 PM
the book looks totally different, cept the black!*thmbsdwn*
Nad like i said, im not asking for your opinions!and when i took it to the book store, thats the approx price they gave me!

KennyTheGreat
12-27-2002, 11:46 PM
hahha damn

u took a nude book of modonnna to a bookstore? :P

SpoolinS6
12-27-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
I have for sale an "Madona Nudes 1979" book full of Nude pictures of Madonna back in the day... TThe book is in outstanding shape, and was done by Martin Hugo Maxililian Schreiber. The book is copyrited in 1990 by him. The booik is one of VERY VERY VERY FEW, if not the lfirst and last one! There is a Foreword in english and German, and French, dated 24 february 1990 at Cafe de Flore, Paris. The book Features a Model release/certificate printed inside, with the authenticity of how much Madonna has paid to get the photoshoots, the date, and for the photo shoot time. It also include a brief biography of Martin Hugo Maxililian Schreiber, as well as a picture. the book has no value printed on it, but when taken to an book store, it was valued at over 500$. Keep in mind that the book includes Fully Nude photos of Madonna, from the head to the feet! And at the back, last few pages include rare photos, never seen before!
I am willing to let the book go for about 450$ obo. Please serious
inquiries only! If interested PM me. remember, I AM NOT ASKING YOU HOW MUCH YOU THINK IT COSTS, so KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!
ps. Sorry no pictures. no digi cam!

$450 eh more like 20 bux! hahhaha:huh?:

Kal
12-28-2002, 01:44 AM
lol

haahaahahahaahahahah

bmwm5lover
12-28-2002, 01:58 AM
I forgot to add that there is Madonnas signature in it! And i did say price is negotiable. Thats what the guy at the bookstore told me. I dont know anyhting about books, hell i dont even read books!