PDA

View Full Version : brake line bender for borrow?

oldskool3
04-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had a break line bender I could borrow for the week. I need to do some bending for my new lines. It will involve a coffee at the next meet. ;) Thanks

edit: a flaring kit could get you 2 coffees. thanks

The Sly
04-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had a break line bender I could borrow for the week. I need to do some bending for my new lines. It will involve a coffee at the next meet. ;) Thanks

edit: a flaring kit could get you 2 coffees. thanks

hey Jess...I have the flaring kit as you already know since we did one of your line on the clutch.
Does this mean 2 coffees*wiggle*

oldskool3
04-26-2007, 11:30 PM
only if you have a bender to. :D With all the help you have given us I probably owe you a timmy's franchise.

everlast
04-27-2007, 11:38 AM
i have one too oldskool if you need one that's a little more local..

*competing for coffeeeeee*

everlast
04-27-2007, 11:39 AM
also, i think partsource on merivale may load flaring kits for free with deposit.

Nascar318is
04-27-2007, 03:08 PM
I can't go on a bender yet, only after Ottawa kills the Devils in 6!!! Then it's bender time..

Edit: oh brake line bender..oh well we can drink and do it, so it's like going on a bender while bending..

oldskool3
04-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Edit: oh brake line bender..oh well we can drink and do it, so it's like going on a bender while bending..

Seems like it would be the best way!!

i have one too oldskool if you need one that's a little more local..

*competing for coffeeeeee*

Hey Jay I might take you up on your bender ill check and see if partsource will lend me one and a flaring kit as well. If not you might get a call. Thanks

Jesse

everlast
04-28-2007, 12:15 AM
No prob Jesse.. feel free to swing by anytime if you want to pick it up.