PDA

View Full Version : uber pissed at jonny_blaze/bimmersport

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Well didnt want it to come to this..

The so called build:

Johnny_Blaze's shell is in actually not mint at all.. Rust in spots, dings, a shitty door panel where he tried to just screw it in. Best part.. a paint job that is shitty... the metallic in it is shrinking so its scratching underneath the clear coat.. so its going for a repaint..

Saftey that isnt really safetied - LCAB needs replacement along with a tie rod - causing massive shimmy at 60-80km/hr

Someone hit the rear window with a sander....

M3 bumper that jonny charged me for that is crappier than shit.

Door panels that he charged me to get which the driver side wont fit at all cuz its junk and the top keeps popping out.

Best of all....

I asked both Charlie and Jonny for :

hood release latch which they said would give me

Gas cap cuz the one on it is rusted to shit which was also promised

BILL OF SALE for 1500 bucks.. which i still have not received

Mechanics statement of 2.8L motor in a 325is shell to stand for Hot Rod status for the failed etest before.

I am still waiting for these items which were supposed to be here when they sent me my new 02 sensor...
which arrived today and that was all that was sent.. nothing of the aboved promised items.

Then they duck me all late afternoon (my phone calls)

Oh it gets better... so now my temp licence plate has expired and i was hoping to take tomorrow off so i can ETEST IT and have everything done. Meaning the tie rod, LCAB, 02 sensor, and etest it as a hot rod and transfer over the ownership

But since i dont have anything but an 02 sensor i dont wanna bother taking a day off to just change that shit and now i will have no car to drive till JONNY AND CHARLIE DECIDES TO STEP UP AND DO WHAT HE AS SAID HE WOULD

ALL IN ALL, BIMMERSPORT AND JONNY: STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SEND THE F*CKING GAS CAP, HOOD RELEASE, NEW DRIVER DOOR PANEL, M3 BUMPER, MECHANICS STATMENT OF THE MOTOR CHANGE (INDICATING SIZE CHANGE TOO), AND THE BILL OF SALE

edit by a mod.

Issue has been resolved. Thread Closed. If Evo328i wants this thread to be reopened PM one of the mods.

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Feel for ya..........They are reputable so I hope they will live up to that reputation.

flawless528
04-16-2007, 08:03 PM
this doesn't surprise me.wonder how long it will take for the loyal goons to jump all over you and turn this around and make it YOUR FAULT.hope u sort it thru ok

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 08:07 PM
yea.. go figure.. i gotta pay for a whole paint job.. scratches under the clear coat man.. i woulda been better off just getting an m3..

Mechanically.. sweet car.. motor and s/c.. no problems..

body = shit, rust, dings, and scratches all under the clear... i will have to strip it right down and repaint her...

M3 bumper that i paid for.. not even worth fixing.. so much crappy body work on that its scrap.

everything else.. waiting for..

the door panel.. i feel like ripping the ****ing thing apart.. bought new clips and shit.. but the problem lies in the top mounts.. which the door clips (metal ones) clip into the plastic are shit.

the list goes on.. all in all.. i would like my stuff as promised and a refund on some of the money to fix all the problems that are not supposed to be there for a MINT SHELL or a safetied car, or parts that i buy from them to be installed as mint..

BOTTOM LINE>>> I AM PISSED >> Rather be driving a honda lol

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM
WTF................HONDA lol
Yeah a couple grand more and you could of got yourself an E36 M3........

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Jonny_Blaze: I hope you can do good on this thread and also have Charlie send the promised stuff to Evo328i.....feelin'?

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 08:12 PM
or for double i coulda bought the E46 m3 on sale here lol

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 08:14 PM
I think it has been sold, I tried to contact that guy and no phone call returns....was willing to offer the 30K

T.Dot_E30
04-16-2007, 08:35 PM
You mean you didn't inspect it before you bought the shell?

Did it actually sit outside all winter in the snow? And you expect it to be mint?

Not surprised.

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 08:40 PM
well when someone says MINT Shell..

not only that.. if it were scratches on the outside.. it can be buffed out.. but when its under the clear... its irrepairable.. unless you strip it and repaint.

mellobudd
04-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Uh Oh....*sad*

windsor318is
04-16-2007, 09:04 PM
same here....oh UH OH lol! jeff i hope everything works out for you

1BADBMR
04-16-2007, 09:05 PM
How many km's did the shell have on it? I'm sure the guys @ Bimmersport will make it right

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 09:06 PM
210,000 km
but it was a rebuilt.. so.. new paint.. and panels.. and go figure lol might as well have not rebuilt it cuz the paint job is so shit.

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Where's Johnny?

Mystikal
04-16-2007, 09:49 PM
So you couldn't contact either of them for one afternoon and somehow that warrants a public thread about it?

Alright. Also pretty sure the car belonged to Jon, and not Bimmersport Automotive. This doesn't have anything to do with the shop, it would be Jon's responsibility to take care of these issues.

Axxe
04-16-2007, 09:52 PM
ye dont knock the shop.....it waasnt a bimmersport car it was johns...hes a good guy..contact him, and work it out with him

mirek
04-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Jon is not bimmersport, he just works there (unforuntately?)

I think your beef is with jon and not bimmersport. Jon is a shady piece of shit himself, I wouldn't buy a coffee off that kid from what I've seen on this forum.

Charlie is a really great guy though...

Axxe
04-16-2007, 09:57 PM
^^ That's JMW posting on my account.

bimmersport
04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Jeff,
I understand that you are frustrated but I don't understand why "bimmersport" is in the title for your post. I believe that you have an issue to deal with amongst you and John. I have tried my best for you. I think that you need to speak to John about the items you mentioned in this post. I tried my hardest to have the car ready for you even after receiving the s.c. much later than anticipated from the US. I believe that I have done my portion of the job (and some xtra's too). If you need a letter for the engine swap from me, that is not a problem, all you had to do was email me and let me know. (Give me a shout in the morning and I will email it to you. )You should've received the o2 sensor in the mail today. The bill of sale and those other items, unfortunately, you'll have to talk to John about. Again, I don't understand why you have titled this post using my name.
-Charlie

punnzzells
04-16-2007, 10:01 PM
So you couldn't contact either of them for one afternoon and somehow that warrants a public thread about it?

Isn't that what a forum is for? open discussion? oh .. wait... it's MAX... it's only for girlfriend pics which lil boyz stroke it too and for the "cool kids" who are broke to post comments on everyone else's threads...... sorry... forgot where I was... lol! :D

uber e36
04-16-2007, 10:04 PM
I guess the confusion could be that if Jon works for Bimmersport, even if the sale was between him and the OP, he still represents a Sponsor on here...

Hope everything works out!

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 10:05 PM
i understand that you have done what you could..

but as for the wheel shimmy it is the safety... LCAB and the tie rod is outta whack..

That to me is part of the safety.. just wondering what can be done with that?

I have asked again and again for a letter.. and email will no suffice.. it has to be signed and documented by a mechanic.. anyone can write an email for the engine swap and size but that wont go for the etest.

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 10:06 PM
well you better talk to your apprentice... cuz this isnt sitting well with me and i am a very humble guy.. but when shit hits the fan.. i dont like it.

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Charlie:
Missing is the gas cap and the hood release handle which needs to be addressed along with the safety. Jon works for you so he is representing you and your store name.
As his boss/mentor etc you must have a talk with him, and have him set things straight with my brother.
As for the letter as mentioned a hand written letter is needed for the test.
PS
Please do what you can and to speed up the process for the bill of sale so that the transfer could be done quickly.

Mystikal
04-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Isn't that what a forum is for? open discussion? oh .. wait... it's MAX... it's only for girlfriend pics which lil boyz stroke it too and for the "cool kids" who are broke to post comments on everyone else's threads...... sorry... forgot where I was... lol! :D

It's called slander, Mike. And there's no good reason for Charlie's reputation to suffer due to a disputed transaction between Jon and a member here.

If you have issues with the site, bring them up constructively by speaking with us directly rather than posting them in an elitest tone. Thank you.

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 10:39 PM
well mystikal..
how about a fake safety that i can easily bring to the minisitry??
that is not jonny.. but also bimmersport.

A shimmy in the wheel with a shit LCAB and tie rod is a very very bad safety..

bimmersport
04-16-2007, 10:42 PM
I will discuss these issues with John in the morning. The bill of sale will have to come from him.
I don't know how the car is missing a gas cap, regardless, I would've sent you one if I had known. One thing they check before an emissions test, is the gas cap. The night before you picked up the car, I remember the hood release handle broke when John was washing the car...I told you the next day that John would send you one. I sent you an o2 sensor as I had told you I would.
I will have to write up the letter in the morning for you.
John works for me but this is his personal vehicle which he sold, I will speak to him in the morning...

Evo328i
04-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Please tell him to call me asap..
i am really frustrated with everything..
not only that.. but the paint.. god.. its terrible.. and charging things that are crap lol.. door panels that never got replaced... and so forth and so on..

just speak to him.

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Charlie:
It is the gas door, not cap....Evo328i - correct me if I am wrong.
It also need the tie rod fixed and it needs the hood release cable, a better door panel, shifter knob because the tab is broken and a paint job b/c it is not near mint as stated.
Engine and tranny sounds like a dream .....good job on that Charlie

Boots R
04-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Then they duck me all late afternoon (my phone calls)

I was there this afternoon. The phone was ringing off the hook but all calls were being picked up. :confused: What are you talking about. Did you leave a message?

windsorbmw
04-16-2007, 10:52 PM
trust me he was calling the correct number.

JMW
04-16-2007, 11:20 PM
guys.....i understand why you are upset, and frustrated.....
charlie has done your his best to finish ure car quickly as possible....however, just because john works for charlie does not mean that he represents bimmersport..........thats like a guy who works for part source selling his car to someone and there being an issue.....therefore part source has nothing to do with it...........As you may know, and ive seen it myself...charlie is extremely busy with cars coming in and out of his shop day in and day out, therefore he did his best to cater to your needs and do his part....i agree with mystikal, you should of pm'd john, before creating a thread ruining bimmersports rep.........John isnt a crook, from what i know....hes a good guy, talk to him and work it out, i talked to him, his phone was off today he was extremely busy, he didnt dodge any calls......im not sticking up for him or talking sides...cause from what i hear you are a great guy as well, therefore your opinion and concern are taken seriously by me....but once again, work it out with john, everything will be allright man, aside from the paint, those issues are little things, in which charlie said he was sending you you, they will be fixed.......i saw the car, it sounded great, ran well, and was cleanly done, the guys spent hours and hours on it, and even cut a few fingers lol.....goodluck man
-regards...neil

Spartiatis
04-16-2007, 11:31 PM
It's called slander, Mike. And there's no good reason for Charlie's reputation to suffer due to a disputed transaction between Jon and a member here.

If you have issues with the site, bring them up constructively by speaking with us directly rather than posting them in an elitest tone. Thank you.

You guys are crazy. If this john guy works for Charlie, then Charlie is also to blame. And just because you guys think Charlie is God, he can make mistakes, nobody is an angel. And this forum is going to hell, alot of bashing going on. Charlie, it seems that you need to take make this right.

Jon@Bimmersport
04-17-2007, 01:05 AM
You guys are crazy. If this john guy works for Charlie, then Charlie is also to blame. And just because you guys think Charlie is God, he can make mistakes, nobody is an angel. And this forum is going to hell, alot of bashing going on. Charlie, it seems that you need to take make this right.

How is Charlie to blame?

I have read the thread and just want to clarify a few things..

1) As we discussed, you called the shop after its daily hours..so I personally did not intentionally dodge your calls as for my cell phone, it was off. If I didnt wanna talk to you intentionally, I wouldnt have on even easter weekend. Just like everyone else on this planet, I do like to seperate my personal life from my work life at some times of the day.

2) I really wish you would clear up your initial arguements a little, seeing as how on the phone your views are projected very differently. In your post you demand to send an M3 bumper, because I charged you for a damaged M3 bumper. I charged you $150, which I explained my calculation.

$250 - Price of used oem m3 bumper (average)
$100 - cost of repair/paint for my bumper
$150 - cost of my M3 bumper for you

$250 (average cost) - $100 (qouted repair) = $150 (cost of my bumper)

Like I said, I dont see how I must have ripped you off.

As far as overcharging you for a shell, the price $2750 AS IS you paid included everything I stated..and on top of it, I added the following without a charge to you..which I was not even held accountable for:

New Zimmerman front M3 rotors
New PBR Deluxe pads all around
New Sachs clutch
New Wheel bearing
Replaced slave cylinder

I would have prefered not to mention that at all, but theres a lot of things you have over looked before posting about the lack of being "mint". Like I explained, peoples opinions differ and also the purpose of ones car changes with those opinions.

I am not trying to continue, "fight back" or anything along those lines with those post but you have to understand that this website brings business to my workplace, and also my own self and that both reputations are held accountable by me. I hope the arrangement we have come to makes you satisfied. *wave*

Eurostyle
04-17-2007, 03:12 AM
I understand there are some issues that need to be worked out, BUT "scratches under the clear coat"!!!??? Did you ever look at the shell when you bought it? If not, WTF were you thinking!

I dont know what Jon told you, or what the deal was, but you should have checked fully before you bought it. I know for a FACT that Charlie will not risk his reputation over a sefety...

It is pretty sad that you have to post in such a maner...

Soldo
04-17-2007, 04:34 AM
I have nothing against Jon, or Bimmersport but i don't understand why people are not allowed to post OPINIONS/EXPERIENCES (be it good or bad) against our sponsors. Business is business, you can't make everyone happy, and if Evo328i had a negative experience why shouldn't he be allowed to post his thoughts? Thats why this is an open forum. He's not badmouthing anyone, there was no name calling, he was just simply expressing his anger/frustration about the situation at hand.

Again, i have nothing against Charlie or Jon (except he didn't sell me that M rear bumper)but it just seems like the sponsors on here are bulletproof from any negative feedback!

Eurostyle
04-17-2007, 04:46 AM
I have nothing against Jon, or Bimmersport but i don't understand why people are not allowed to post OPINIONS/EXPERIENCES (be it good or bad) against our sponsors. Business is business, you can't make everyone happy, and if Evo328i had a negative experience why shouldn't he be allowed to post his thoughts? Thats why this is an open forum. He's not badmouthing anyone, there was no name calling, he was just simply expressing his anger/frustration about the situation at hand.

Again, i have nothing against Charlie or Jon (except he didn't sell me that M rear bumper)but it just seems like the sponsors on here are bulletproof from any negative feedback!

The fact that this thread is not deleted shows that YES, you can post whatever you want/feel! But every time the good outnumbers the bad, we get these "oh we cant say what we want" crap!!! YES you can, and most people look like fools after, making a huge deal out something that can be fixed maturely...

As to the "bulletproof" idea, if it does not reflect the general opinion of people, then what is the problem!!! If MOST people are unhappy with a business/sponsor, its only a matter of time before it gets known...if not, let them be, and let the haters talk!

JMW
04-17-2007, 10:09 AM
^^ i want my lip will it be ready tomorrow hahahahah

but plus 1 on ure comment

T.Dot_E30
04-17-2007, 10:27 AM
I have nothing against Jon, or Bimmersport but i don't understand why people are not allowed to post OPINIONS/EXPERIENCES

Maybe you should understand that the issue here is more with Jon than bimmersport and to label the topic bimmersport to get attention would give readers the idea that this is entirely bimmersports fault, which i think only a small part of his complaint was n Charlie can resolve that easily. But paying a few g's for a shell and it seems like he's demanding a paint job.....Which would cost more than he paid for the shell.

punnzzells
04-17-2007, 11:00 AM

actually I was joking around... but now that you mention the word " slander " ... it's not even close to that. We have not even heard from Charlie or Jon for a rebuttle or explanation and Evo is posting his experience in this praticular transaction... hardly slander. It would be slander if EVO was stating that Charlie and Jon were homosexual lovers or something crazy like that... without the proof to back it up.... and myabe I mis read but Evo'
s intention is not to close bimmersports doors...his intention is to get his car fixed to what he says was promised to him during his transaction...

very disappointed in your comments man...

I don't want anyone to think that I am taking a side on this matter... I just think that EVO should be allowed to discuss his issue openly and in a mature matter... I know Charlie and have dealt with him in the past.. stand up guy...

slander - http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:slander&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

punnzzells
04-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Maybe you should understand that the issue here is more with Jon than bimmersport and to label the topic bimmersport to get attention would give readers the idea that this is entirely bimmersports fault, which i think only a small part of his complaint was n Charlie can resolve that easily. But paying a few g's for a shell and it seems like he's demanding a paint job.....Which would cost more than he paid for the shell.

Let me ask you a question...

If you worked for Burger King and spat in someone's milkshake just before they picked it up at the driver-thru window.. and the customer saw you do it? Who are they going to blame and who's going to get sued?

Boots R
04-17-2007, 11:18 AM
We have not even heard from Charlie or Jon for a rebuttle or explanation and Evo is posting his experience in this praticular transaction...

Actually they BOTH replied.

Let me ask you a question...

If you worked for Burger King and spat in someone's milkshake just before they picked it up at the driver-thru window.. and the customer saw you do it? Who are they going to blame and who's going to get sued?
The car was a private sale.

Your analogy does not work.

T.Dot_E30
04-17-2007, 11:34 AM
The car was a private sale.

Your analogy does not work.

Exactly, but lets go with his idea.

Change the company names, say jon worked for Burger King sold a car to someone(privately) and they went to burger king to get some "work done", now burger king's name is brought into it.

See how rediculous it sounds now?

punnzzells
04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
doesn't sound ridiculous... you work for a company , you are still the represnetative... plus EVO328 said that he did speak to Charlie too and was promised some things from him.... so that is why I am assuming Charlie's name came up...

jeremy
04-17-2007, 12:34 PM
was john at bimmersport while he was selling the car to evo?

if so, bimmersport is stuck in the middle.....john involved bimmersport by having the work done there..

that's it...plane and simple...

Boots R
04-17-2007, 12:38 PM

if so, bimmersport is stuck in the middle.....john involved bimmersport by having the work done there..

John sold a car privately. The purchaser chose to utilize Bimmersport to install an engine.

So no, not plain and simple.

Mystikal
04-17-2007, 12:48 PM
actually I was joking around... but now that you mention the word " slander " ... it's not even close to that. We have not even heard from Charlie or Jon for a rebuttle or explanation and Evo is posting his experience in this praticular transaction... hardly slander. It would be slander if EVO was stating that Charlie and Jon were homosexual lovers or something crazy like that... without the proof to back it up.... and myabe I mis read but Evo'
s intention is not to close bimmersports doors...his intention is to get his car fixed to what he says was promised to him during his transaction...

very disappointed in your comments man...

I don't want anyone to think that I am taking a side on this matter... I just think that EVO should be allowed to discuss his issue openly and in a mature matter... I know Charlie and have dealt with him in the past.. stand up guy...

slander - http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:slander&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

It is slander just because of the original thread title, in my opinion. Only Bimmersport was named, where as in reality the shop issue was just in the peripheral of the actual complaint. Since then the title has been changed to better reflect the member(s) being discussed.

And no one is stopping anyone from discussing anything. The thread is wide open, and we haven't censored anything but the thread title. It's ironic that you mention mature manner, because you were the first to make a "joke" of a post which everyone can tell is a serious opinion veiled in sarcasm; this is perfectly clear given your posts for a long time now.

In any case I apologize for going off topic. Hopefully this issue is well on its way to being addressed constructively. *th-up*

jeremy
04-17-2007, 12:50 PM
John sold a car privately. The purchaser chose to utilize Bimmersport to install an engine.

So no, not plain and simple.

meh...if i sold a car outside my shop "privatley", and the buyer had work done at my shop to ready it and i ****ed the guy over, you don't think that dude would come back and make my shop 3rd party responsible?

also, from what i've read...there is issues with the safety aswell...did jon do the safety privatley too?

windsorbmw
04-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Drop this topic, what is settled btw Jonny/Charlie and Evo328i is between them now.....again kudos to the nice engine/tranny/supercharger install from Charlie at Bimmersport!

jeremy
04-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Drop this topic, what is settled btw Jonny/Charlie and Evo328i is between them now.....again kudos to the nice engine/tranny/supercharger install from Charlie at Bimmersport!

if you want it dropped....evo shouldn't of started a thread to begin with...now there are a bunch of people arguing over whats right...

you start a thread like this and then you say it's between them....hahaha what a joke! ...

delete this useless topic/thread..

Jon@Bimmersport
04-17-2007, 02:55 PM

This is where the complication comes from. I sold Jeff a SHELL that is it, I didnt have any work done anywhere. Jeff had the work done by us, the shell he bought to build up on. Hence the reason why he bought the engine from someone else, and s/c from us. It was a build up, of a car he wanted. I merely provided a shell, in which he is really unhappy with its paint job or current state. I bought the car WITH the paint job. The purchase of the car was done without an in-person inspection, nor was Jeff's thoughts/complaints about the paint mentioned at the time of delivery, which now is a common understanding that he could have and something could have been done at the time. The only thing that was mentioned was that it is getting repainted, apparently not all of it. The SHELL was sold by me, privately not through bimmersport in AS IS condition. I would not sell a shell "cert. and e-tested" when it has no engine inside of it.

And WindsorBMW, it doesnt have to be dropped. Jeff posted this, rather obnoxious post claiming all these things and I would really like them cleared up on his end, just like how I have taken the time to clear my end. Send you what M3 bumper? A replacement for the one you paid %150 for?

The car as I bought it, wasnt in any state it is now...I have added things to smallest degree, even the underpanels, brake ducts, fog lights, headlight wiring, I even bought a new M3 differential, and ZF transmission because I wasnt satisfied with the hack job the guys who initially built my car did wiht the flanges. Half of the panels, rubbers, gaksets, seals I never even had on the car in the first place and didnt know they were missing and I put them for you. I just bought fog lights for you, so that way i would have had it along with all the misc panels that were missing when I initially bought the car as claiming you saw all the pictures, theres no fogs am I right? Jeremy, If I "****ed him over" wouldnt have I just looked the other way and slapped it all together?

As far as the value of the car, the mechanical shape...I think I would have some idea, because I am in the trade..for the other's posting, who arent in this trade and work flipping burgers or making sandwhiches, or wherever you work at not even involving this industry, Id like to ask..what are you basing your information on that I ****ed him over, or ripped him off?? Id really like to know, because your posts make a negative image for myself, and for the company I work for. Im sure you wouldnt want someone making comments against you, and your company's repuation based on one side's arguements?

Jeff, everything has been sent to you except the hood release cable/handle and gas cap, as I am waiting to get them, if I had an extra e36 gas cap I would have sent it today, and I am PM'ing you the tracking number. Again, if you have any questions please contact the shop during WORKING HOURS. I do not check my PM's first thing in the morning, so maybe following those guidlines would ease the fustration of you thinking Im trying to dodge you.

If you have any serious complaints about the way it was repaired, rust issues, improper alignment of panels or anything along those lines. It will not be taken up, or held responsible by either me or Bimmersport because it isnt any of our work. If you wish to contact them, I discussed with you last night who you can talk to.

jeremy
04-17-2007, 03:03 PM
jon i based the ****ing him over statement by his posts....i was more trying to prove the point that even though the car was a private sale, bimmersport is involved since you work thetr and evo had work done there after the purchase...

i could care less one way or the other what actualy happened....my point is that unfortunatley bimmersport is involved...

SUPERCHARGED
04-17-2007, 03:21 PM
This is where the complication comes from. I sold Jeff a SHELL that is it, I didnt have any work done anywhere. Jeff had the work done by us, the shell he bought to build up on. Hence the reason why he bought the engine from someone else, and s/c from us. It was a build up, of a car he wanted. I merely provided a shell, in which he is really unhappy with its paint job or current state. I bought the car WITH the paint job. The purchase of the car was done without an in-person inspection, nor was Jeff's thoughts/complaints about the paint mentioned at the time of delivery, which now is a common understanding that he could have and something could have been done at the time. The only thing that was mentioned was that it is getting repainted, apparently not all of it. The SHELL was sold by me, privately not through bimmersport in AS IS condition. I would not sell a shell "cert. and e-tested" when it has no engine inside of it.

And WindsorBMW, it doesnt have to be dropped. Jeff posted this, rather obnoxious post claiming all these things and I would really like them cleared up on his end, just like how I have taken the time to clear my end. Send you what M3 bumper? A replacement for the one you paid %150 for?

The car as I bought it, wasnt in any state it is now...I have added things to smallest degree, even the underpanels, brake ducts, fog lights, headlight wiring, I even bought a new M3 differential, and ZF transmission because I wasnt satisfied with the hack job the guys who initially built my car did wiht the flanges. Half of the panels, rubbers, gaksets, seals I never even had on the car in the first place and didnt know they were missing and I put them for you. I just bought fog lights for you, so that way i would have had it along with all the misc panels that were missing when I initially bought the car as claiming you saw all the pictures, theres no fogs am I right? Jeremy, If I "****ed him over" wouldnt have I just looked the other way and slapped it all together?

As far as the value of the car, the mechanical shape...I think I would have some idea, because I am in the trade..for the other's posting, who arent in this trade and work flipping burgers or making sandwhiches, or wherever you work at not even involving this industry, Id like to ask..what are you basing your information on that I ****ed him over, or ripped him off?? Id really like to know, because your posts make a negative image for myself, and for the company I work for. Im sure you wouldnt want someone making comments against you, and your company's repuation based on one side's arguements?

Jeff, everything has been sent to you except the hood release cable/handle and gas cap, as I am waiting to get them, if I had an extra e36 gas cap I would have sent it today, and I am PM'ing you the tracking number. Again, if you have any questions please contact the shop during WORKING HOURS. I do not check my PM's first thing in the morning, so maybe following those guidlines would ease the fustration of you thinking Im trying to dodge you.

If you have any serious complaints about the way it was repaired, rust issues, improper alignment of panels or anything along those lines. It will not be taken up, or held responsible by either me or Bimmersport because it isnt any of our work. If you wish to contact them, I discussed with you last night who you can talk to.

^^^^ That’s some UTM shit right there^^^^. *rockout*

Jon has proven his case. When you buy a SHELL in AS IS condition without doing any sort of inspection of the car, and weeks later find some swirl marks on the paint and a little rust on gas door, you should be held responsible for it. *uzi*

mirek
04-17-2007, 03:26 PM
I think he needs the gas door? not gas cap?

and mini bitch, or is it little bitch, I wouldn't knock people on this forum just because you're "in the trade". Most of these people you claim flip burgers and make sandwiches know more about cars than you.

windsorbmw
04-17-2007, 05:20 PM
So all is left is the hood release thing and the gas door........?

BigD
04-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Bimmersport was named, where as in reality the shop issue was just in the peripheral of the actual complaint.

^^^ x1000000000

Leave Charlie out of this. Unless you are unhappy with your engine swap, you shouldn't even mention his name. And even in the unlikely case that you are, call him and he will go to lengths above and beyond the expected to fix it, as usual.

Spartiatis
04-17-2007, 08:50 PM
feedback section??????
This is feedback. If you guys dont like who is on the negative end of it, dont make excuses for the person (in this case Charlie) If someone post a negative experience about Joe Blows muffler for instance, you guys are like what an asshole, what a dick. All of the sudden since its Charlie and johnny, you guys already had it in your minds that the person who made this thread was at fault.

Spartiatis
04-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Also, seems that when johnny Blaze put this shell for sale, he used the bimmersport phone # and the name. If I had a problem, it would be with Johnny Blaze and Charlie. So dont say he has nothing to do with it. As far as I know, Charlie is the owner of bimmersport. Correct me if I am wrong.

SickFinga
04-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Also, seems that when johnny Blaze put this shell for sale, he used the bimmersport phone # and the name. If I had a problem, it would be with Johnny Blaze and Charlie. So dont say he has nothing to do with it. As far as I know, Charlie is the owner of bimmersport. Correct me if I am wrong.

Giving a work's phone number doesn't make a deal a company deal. What matters whose name is on the bill of sale. Did EVO 328 paid 14% tax when he bought it? I doubt it.
Charlie has nothing to do with the sale of the car. Jon should be the only one responsible.
my 2 cents

jeremy
04-17-2007, 10:20 PM
should charlie be involved, no.....in reality, i agree with spartias, charlie/bimmersport is involved...

and i don't have beef with either of the two..infact, from what i have heard about charlie, i wouldn't hesitate to bring my car to him...

Eurostyle
04-18-2007, 12:57 AM
I dont see why people still insist that Charlie/Bimmersport should be involved in this!!!?? Even the owner/ brother, whatever, said the engine swap was perfect!!! SO why do we need to get him into this???

When you buy a SHELL, you are getting a project, obviously it needs work, i dont see how anyone can missunderstand that! But obviously possible, since i got this email about one of my shells for sale;

AD:
Selling an 85 325e E30 i had sitting for 7 years (indoor, dry and heated). The car is sold as a rolling shell, was a 325e 5 spd,NO drive train, very SOLID and ORIGINAL condition, no accidents or repairs. 95% rust free, some easy to fix rust spots but not structural. No rust on wheel arches, doors, trunk lid. No interior/carpets/dash. Has all glass, but cracked windshield. Ready for project or will make an excellent track car! Asking $300

Reply; dose the bmw run in good condition, what do u mean no interior??

punnzzells
04-18-2007, 01:30 AM
It is slander just because of the original thread title, in my opinion. Only Bimmersport was named, where as in reality the shop issue was just in the peripheral of the actual complaint. Since then the title has been changed to better reflect the member(s) being discussed.

And no one is stopping anyone from discussing anything. The thread is wide open, and we haven't censored anything but the thread title. It's ironic that you mention mature manner, because you were the first to make a "joke" of a post which everyone can tell is a serious opinion veiled in sarcasm; this is perfectly clear given your posts for a long time now.

In any case I apologize for going off topic. Hopefully this issue is well on its way to being addressed constructively. *th-up*

cool... yes, I do joke a lot... cuz if I didn't then I go mentally insaine... i am out of this thread... best of luck to all

punnzzells
04-18-2007, 01:34 AM

i don't think people are understanding your view.... too many emotions on this topic now... *wave*

punnzzells
04-18-2007, 01:34 AM
Ok... now I am out of the closet for real.. lol :D

jstalin
04-18-2007, 01:00 PM
So the OP bought a shell sight unseen, AS IS, what did he expect?

I don't think this is fair to bimmersport, the thread title s/b changed. People just reading the titles may get the wrong impression about the business and cause them losses.

If this is slander, the mod(s) who pointed it out yet did nothing about it s/b liable.

VSanj
04-18-2007, 03:04 PM

Very well put bro!!! It is the buyers responsibility to look over and inspect the shell BEFORE it is
purchased.

He has no one to blame but himself IMO

oldskool3
04-18-2007, 05:01 PM
After reading this whole thread the only thing I can conclude is that the OP should have checked out the car before purchasing it as a shell. Just because someone claims a body is mint doesn't mean that in your own opinion it will be. Unless you are 100% confident in the seller always check the merchandise before purchasing.

I think it is a good thing that Charlie got involved althought it was probably not his doing at all, he seems to be involved solely by association with johnny_blaze. But seeing his post stepping up to help out with the situations only helps out his reputation on maX and in the bmw community.

ABUSTAIF
04-19-2007, 09:54 PM
johnyblaze whats going on broo all this shit talking about u , its k man they think a mint shell means its 2007 from bmw factory, u guys make me ****en sick u bought a ****en car without even going to have a look at it? u don't even deserve it. charlie keep up the good work.
ps. look at a car before u buy it AND u don't have to talk shit on the net to get what u want, go to them and ask them wt u have said on the net.
if anyone is going to replay on my post pm me .

windsorbmw
04-19-2007, 10:07 PM
You talkin' to me?
*uzi*

Don't be a tough guy by asking ppl to PM u if they have something to say to u.

What has been posted is now in the past. John and my Bro are dealing privately now, so piss off, it has nothing to do with me - all I added was a nice install job that Charlie has done.

Evo328i
04-19-2007, 10:29 PM
If you got a problem take it up with me.. but everything is settled.. and this is all done..

charlie did what he said he would and he did an amazing install.

Either way .. things between me and jonny have been finished.. and everything is settled minus a few minor things that i am waiting for and should receive over the weekend..

Either way.. Bimmersport does a great job at what they do..

JNSchnitzer
04-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Glad to hear that everything is settled (well almost). Charlie and Jon are class act guys and i'm sure that it was all a misunderstanding. Hope u Windsor boys can get ur cars ready for the summer so that u can come down for some meets.

Joe

ABUSTAIF
04-20-2007, 07:16 AM
pm sent*uzi*

greekthang
04-27-2007, 11:40 PM
**** everyone else Johnny and Charlie are the men period !!!

Class act guys and very good at what they do more importantly they are both great great guys and I will go to bat for them any day

Mods sorry for the swearing

$500bimmer
04-28-2007, 04:47 AM
^^^+100000000

they both do what they can to help everyone out!