PDA

View Full Version : Repost: FS 1994 #42 of 45 Eurospec M3

Autotechnica
12-25-2002, 03:32 PM
140000 km. 17 AC Rims w Toyo RA1, 17 Momo Ferrari w Perilli Winter Ice(not shown), AC Schnitzer front strut Bar, AC Schnitzer manual trans. pedals, AC Schnitzer Glove Box Cover, short headlight Eyebrows, Hartge suspension kit (Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars), X-Brace, K&N Filter, Custom Turner Chips (i have both), Raven custom cat back exhaust system, AC schnitzer & Momo Shift Knob, Nuspeed short shifter kit, Stainless steel braided brake lines, HMW front rotors, Ferodo Racing brake pads, ///M Power Emblem, ///M Power handbrake, Yellow Battery, Sparco steering wheel, 5000 ft range 2-way FM alarm system with remote starter, Carbon fibre hood (6.2kg) with 2 vents (not shown), Clear corners(not shown), All Xenon Bulbs, JVC Stereo System, 5 speed, sun roof, M3 spoiler, euro headlights, air, full service record.

This car is Euro Spec number 42 of 45, fast, track ready, one of a kind, no more than 25 in North America, 286hp stock, $30000 up grade, now about 300hp, Can take the new M3, tested.

Bryanhttp://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=76120

Rolled_Out
12-25-2002, 03:56 PM
What do you mean no more than 25 in North America?
It's a nice car, but WAY WAY too many Km's on the car...
No warranty, + replacement of ///M parts adds up to HUGE expenses if anything breaks...
If it had less KM, it might be worth the $, but its way overpriced now..
remember mods DO NOT increase the value of the car!!

KennyTheGreat
12-25-2002, 04:41 PM
i duno

i think i'll have to agree with rolled_out on this one...

i think u could make more money if u split the parts up...

Lil'Smoothie
12-25-2002, 04:51 PM
sorry but......in the original post

the new M3 can't just walk away from you, i've tried

new post

Can take the new M3, tested.

which one? in a straight line or on a track?
just cuirious, I dont tihnk the car is that overpriced personally, eurospecs are very rare and usually go for about 36-50 g's in recent years

good luck with the sale but put it up on autotrader for best results*th-up*

Autotechnica
12-25-2002, 04:58 PM
Hey guys, since the seller gave me the information I don't really know what he means. I'll take a stab at it though.

I think he means there are only 25 left in the whole of north america. I wouldn't be surprized if many were shipped out of north america or many of them trashed or too badly damaged to repair.

He says he spent $30,000 for Raven to modify it so it's faster both on the track and straight line. It's been dyno'd at over 300HP and don't forget this is a Eurospec, I don't doubt it can take on the new E46 M3's.

I will talk to him about his selling price. For the time being I would still like to know who is interested so we may make a deal. Thanks

Bryan

Autotechnica
01-04-2003, 06:36 PM
bump

Gamite
01-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
$30000 up grade, now about 300hp, Can take the new M3, tested.

$30,000 Upgrade?!?!?!? That must be one Hell of an upgrade!!
:rolleyes:

Mudguts
01-07-2003, 12:20 AM
what did the seller pay 30K for at Raven?

what is an AC Schnitzer manual trans...

Thanks,
MG

Autotechnica
01-07-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Mudguts
what did the seller pay 30K for at Raven?

what is an AC Schnitzer manual trans...

Thanks,
MG

$30,000 is for the total engine rebuild, all the pistons, rods, headwork, new valve springs, valve retainers, valves, transmission, body work, the car was fully restored. I've often wondered why he didn't just buy another one, but he thought they were quite rare at the time, which in fact, they still are.

It says ACS manual trans. pedals.. ACS pedals.

If your interested he can work out the price with you. His max asking price is $39,000Cdn, don't let it scare you. :)

Bryan