PDA

View Full Version : 1994 EuroSpec M3 for sale Updated

Autotechnica
12-24-2002, 11:53 PM
I will have more information later tonight. For now here is a picture. Please contact me if you are intersted. Serious buyers only please.

Full restoration done by "Raven"
Custom cat back exhaust system by "Raven"
BMW OE X-brace chassis reinfocement
17" AC Schnitzer wheels w/ tires
17" Motorsport wheels w/ tires (not shown)
11lbs Custom carbon fiber hood (not shown)
TMS performance chip
(lots more, will update soon)

Schwartz II

Asking $39,000Cdn

thanks,

Bryan

M50E30
12-25-2002, 01:32 AM
A Q for ya...Has it been tracked (ie: Auto X's, Driving schools, etc...)?

Autotechnica
12-25-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
A Q for ya...Has it been tracked (ie: Auto X's, Driving schools, etc...)?

Tracked very lightly at mosport. Never driven hard.

Bryan

Jon@Bimmersport
12-25-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Tracked very lightly at mosport. Never driven hard.

Bryan

of course it was, no reason to crash your sale..but it IS a eurospec M3!! and it was taken at mosport..no one drives around at 40km in 5th at mosport..plus it's been modded..nice car none the less..if i had 40g..it'd go into this!

Autotechnica
12-25-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
of course it was, no reason to crash your sale..but it IS a eurospec M3!! and it was taken at mosport..no one drives around at 40km in 5th at mosport..plus it's been modded..nice car none the less..if i had 40g..it'd go into this!

Previous owners history of the car is unknown. But the current owner spent lots of $$$$$ for Raven to restore it. The car is like brand new now.

Bryan

Autotechnica
12-25-2002, 01:32 PM
140000 km. 17 AC Rims w Toyo RA1, 17 Momo Ferrari w Perrilli Winter Ice(not shown),AC Tower Bar,AC Step Paddle,AC Glove Box Cover,Eyebrow,Hertge Damper kit includes(Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars),X-Brace,K&N Filter,Custom /Turner Chips (i have both),Raven exhaust system,AC & Momo Shift Knob,Nuspeed short shift,Stainless steel brake wire, HMW front rotor, Furoto Racing brake pads,M Power Emblem,M Power handbrake,Yellow Battery,Sparco steering wheel,5000 ft range 2-way FM alarm system with remote starter,Carbon fibre hood (6.2kg) with 2 vents (not shown),Clear corners(not shown), All Xenon Bulbs, JVC Stereo System,5 speed, sun roof, spoiler, air, full service record.This car is 42 0f 45, fast, track ready, one of a kind, no more than 25 in North America, 286hp stock, $30000 up grade, now about 300hp, the new M3 can't just walk away from you, i've tried.

Rolled_Out
12-25-2002, 02:32 PM
Thank you, even if taken to the track once, its been beaten beyond belief...
hence why you should never buy a used car such as an M3
Never the less, i would still buy that car coz its one hell of a machine hahaah

SpoolinS6
12-25-2002, 02:48 PM
thats a nice euro spec m3 but does it performance put the value the price up????:confused:

Lil'Smoothie
12-25-2002, 02:56 PM
almost all cars have the shit kickedd out of them regardless of type, I dont know anyone that doenst drive the piss out of their cars at some time or another, if anything M cars are built to take a beating

Autotechnica
12-25-2002, 03:30 PM
Going to repost this, lots of spelling mistakes...

140000 km. 17 AC Rims w Toyo RA1, 17 Momo Ferrari w Perilli Winter Ice(not shown), AC Schnitzer front strut Bar, AC Schnitzer manual trans. pedals, AC Schnitzer Glove Box Cover, shot headlight Eyebrows, Hartge suspension kit (Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars), X-Brace, K&N Filter, Custom Turner Chips (i have both), Raven custom cat back exhaust system, AC schnitzer & Momo Shift Knob, Nuspeed short shifter kit, Stainless steel braided brake lines, HMW front rotors, Ferodo Racing brake pads, ///M Power Emblem, ///M Power handbrake, Yellow Battery, Sparco steering wheel, 5000 ft range 2-way FM alarm system with remote starter, Carbon fibre hood (6.2kg) with 2 vents (not shown), Clear corners(not shown), All Xenon Bulbs, JVC Stereo System, 5 speed, sun roof, M3 spoiler, euro headlights, air, full service record.

This car is Euro Spec number 42 of 45, fast, track ready, one of a kind, no more than 25 in North America, 286hp stock, $30000 up grade, now about 300hp, Can take the new M3, tested.

Bryan

bmwm5lover
12-25-2002, 06:00 PM
My offer :
2500$ Take it or leave it! Im serious!

GR8 Ride
12-25-2002, 10:16 PM
Hey Bryan, if it's #42 of 45, how is it that there are less than 25 available in North America?

20 Canadian Euro M3's haven't been written off in the past 9 years....I know a bunch of people who currently have them. There are at least 10 of them in the GTA alone, still running and functional.

There are also plenty of US spec M3's and non M3 E36's with Euro 3.0 / 3.2L motors dropped into them, with equal or better specs on them then that.

I'd suggest the car is one of perhaps 500 equivalent cars in North America, not one of 25.

It's a little pricey for the high mileage on it; closer to $32-35K is a reasonable number for it. That motor requires a lot more maintenance than the US spec version does.

Pat

KennyTheGreat
12-25-2002, 11:48 PM
hey, what happen to randy's dad's eurospec m3, supposidely the first among all of them?

just wondering

M50E30
12-26-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
hey, what happen to randy's dad's eurospec m3, supposidely the first among all of them?

just wondering

He sold it and bought a '99 Porsche 911 Carrera. That thing moves pretty damn good too!

Lil'Smoothie
12-26-2002, 12:22 AM
so randy got 2 porsches?
wow he is my idol lol

M50E30
12-26-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Lil'Smoothie
so randy got 2 porsches?
wow he is my idol lol

Get some eye glasses over there! :D I said Randy's DAD sparky! :D

EMPOWERD
12-26-2002, 12:35 AM
$40,000 for an 9 yr old E36 with 140,000km? HAHAHA, you must be joking! I don't care how much money he "gave" Raven for minimal work done. c'mon! There are Eurospecs out there that HAVEN'T been tracked with HALF the mileage for LESS $$$$.

Lil'Smoothie, I don't have 2 Porsches... I have one and my dad owns one too... I don't live with him and rarely drive his car.

Lil'Smoothie
12-26-2002, 12:41 AM
sorry I didnt mean that, I just mean like in your family, porsches you see on a regular basis

KennyTheGreat
12-26-2002, 01:41 AM
wow, damn, randy could just rape all of us on the highway with his porsche :O

Autotechnica
12-26-2002, 02:05 AM
Hey guys, don't attack me on this post. I'm simply relaying a "For sale" post a friend of mine told me to post.

Bryan

Autotechnica
12-26-2002, 02:07 AM
a few componets rebuilt and replaced : intake and exhaust valve ($8000), spring and gasket at 100000km so its like a very new engine.

Again, don't tell me that I'm stupid for selling for this much, etc etc. I AM NOT SELLING THE CAR. I'm simply helping my friend advertise his car for sale with information that HE supplied

thanks,

Bryan

v.b.
12-26-2002, 02:50 AM
wow....$40K

Levoc is selling his 40K kms Red Euro for $38.5K cdn with SS
exhaust, LTW wing, splitter, roll bar, clear corners etc ....#16
btw...and I don't think he has sold it after posting FS in
DTMpower...

he is in vancouver, BC...

but hell, I love Euro M3 *love* , just can't afford one...

Autotechnica
12-26-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by v.b.
wow....$40K

DTMpower...

Yeah I remember Kendrick, he used to own a 328 right? Anyways, I think this Eurospec has a lot more done to it, and it has 2 set of 17" wheels and a full Hartge suspension set up.

Bryan

Soldo
12-26-2002, 03:30 AM
whys everyone always gotta BUST BALLS, i mean, the guy puts up a M3, that someone wants to sell, and everyone ALWAYS puts in the 5 CENTS!!!
i mean, just let him be, if this was the AUTO trader that you were lookin through, nobody can say SHIT about the prices, cause its there FOR SALE only!!!
so can everyone just leave the poor guy alone, i mean, its not even his car, PLEASE!!!
:) :)

v.b.
12-26-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
whys everyone always gotta BUST BALLS, i mean, the guy puts up a M3, that someone wants to sell, and everyone ALWAYS puts in the 5 CENTS!!!
i mean, just let him be, if this was the AUTO trader that you were lookin through, nobody can say SHIT about the prices, cause its there FOR SALE only!!!
so can everyone just leave the poor guy alone, i mean, its not even his car, PLEASE!!!

you are half right....but for a car with that milage at this
price...that's a controversy....

Levoc told me he spent like $600cdn (or 900:confused: ) to fix the
rough idling...maintainence is a bitch, otherwise, this guy won't
spent like 8000 to rebuild the values...ALSO, there is no way to
sell the car to US, coz it won't pass emission test...and $40K for a
140K km car. There are a lot of nice choice out there...I am here
just to tell the truth of it...Good luck on selling...*wave*

EMPOWERD
12-26-2002, 01:46 PM
Aw, BO HOO... if he doesnt' like constructive critisism... why does he post here with such a high asking price? We're just preparing him for the lack of call he'll receive if he does advertise it in the trader. Who better to ask then a bunch of BMW enthusiasts?

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i

Lil'Smoothie
12-26-2002, 03:43 PM
I agree with Randy on this one, I think it's good the seller gets some feedback. I thoguht that was a farily decent price but I know alot less than most of these guys, especially when it comes to E36's. Also asking price and what one actually gets for a car is always alot less so maybe asking about 36 G's and taking lower isnt that bad

Furious
12-26-2002, 10:36 PM
i have to agree with Randy.. the best place to get a good feel on what you should be asking is on here. although we (the guys) are a little harsh, your gonna hear it straight up....
.i love the euro, and want one, but 40k is a little pricy.. (btw bryan no rip on ya bro*th-up* )

still a wicked car.

Autotechnica
12-27-2002, 03:20 AM
The seller is willing to nogotiate the price. It's quite common to ask for more to see if anyone will buy it, if not then you will make a deal if anyone is interested. So far all I see is people critisizing the price, but no one who is interested at all. If you are interested, please reply, the price can be worked out.

Bryan

Jon@Bimmersport
12-27-2002, 04:09 AM
The seller is willing to nogotiate the price. It's quite common to ask for more to see if anyone will buy it, if not then you will make a deal if anyone is interested. So far all I see is people critisizing the price, but no one who is interested at all. If you are interested, please reply, the price can be worked out.

Bryan

wow this is a first..i agree with bryan...but then i agree with everyone else for the rest of it, he is asking way too much..only an idiot would pay what hes asking...i'd offer no more than 35g cuz i know the car's been raped..

KennyTheGreat
12-27-2002, 04:50 AM
i know little boys like Jon has been raped :rolleyes:

Jon@Bimmersport
12-27-2002, 05:14 AM
i know little boys like Jon has been raped :rolleyes:

wouldnt suprise me if you have either...i remember at importfest your eyes were set on m_powered rather than the models..eh? :rolleyes:

KennyTheGreat
12-27-2002, 05:41 AM
no no man
he was lookin at me!!!

u even saw me i jizzed on u almost when that chic was lookin at my digi like she wanted it so she could dig it up somewhere :O

damn
*mw* *mw* *mw* *mw* *mw*

Autotechnica
12-27-2002, 03:32 PM
wow this is a first..i agree with bryan...but then i agree with everyone else for the rest of it, he is asking way too much..only an idiot would pay what hes asking...i'd offer no more than 35g cuz i know the car's been raped..

It's quite difficult to tell if the car's been raped or not unless your a mechanic of some sort. But I thought I would he honest with you guys and tell you the the car's been tracked very lightly. I know this owner quite well and I can honestly say that he is not an agressive driver. Even at mosport he just drives very cautiously.

Bryan

Autotechnica
12-27-2002, 03:33 PM
no no man
he was lookin at me!!!

u even saw me i jizzed on u almost when that chic was lookin at my digi like she wanted it so she could dig it up somewhere :O

damn
*mw* *mw* *mw* *mw* *mw*

WTF you jizzed on jon? Ehhh, I don't even want to know. Can we please get back to the matter of the Eurospec FS. I'm really not interested on who you jizz on or what little boys your attracted to. :huh?:

Bryan

Jon@Bimmersport
12-27-2002, 03:37 PM
no no man
he was lookin at me!!!

damn
*mw* *mw* *mw* *mw* *mw*

DUDE wtf! that never happenned, no more talking about how you like boys..or me for that matter. lol

LEVOC///MPower
01-18-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by v.b.
wow....$40K

DTMpower...

Hello!

Yes I am once again wanting to sell my M3 as I want to get a 2002 S4.
I don't have a roll bar but I do have a new Supersprint exhaust.. :P
I am asking CAD$40k for my M3

Autotechnica
01-18-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by LEVOC///MPower
Hello!

Yes I am once again wanting to sell my M3 as I want to get a 2002 S4.
I don't have a roll bar but I do have a new Supersprint exhaust.. :P
I am asking CAD$40 for my M3

Hey Ken, remember me? :P

No hard feelings my friend.. :)

Bry

LEVOC///MPower
01-18-2003, 10:57 PM
Hey Ken, remember me? :P

No hard feelings my friend.. :)

Bry

Yes I remember you *mumble*

*wave*

KennyTheGreat
01-18-2003, 10:58 PM
40 bucks??? :P

Autotechnica
01-19-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by LEVOC///MPower
Yes I remember you *mumble*

*wave*

hmmmm... your not still mad are you? :confused:

Bry

LEVOC///MPower
01-19-2003, 04:51 AM
hmmmm... your not still mad are you? :confused:

Bry

No *wave*

KennyTheGreat
01-19-2003, 05:28 AM
mad about what *wiggle*

danbean123
01-19-2003, 08:49 PM
May I ask you what you do for living Randy ?

with the cars you own, it must be well paid !