PDA

View Full Version : Sell your BMW stuff at one place

Spoose
04-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Anyone interested in doing like a group meet to sell your misc BMW stuff. I can rent out the party room in my condo for $100.00 or something for the day and we can all get together an bring all our stuff and let people know when we are doing the sale. Kind of like a group garage sale for BMW stuff.

I was looking in my storage closet and I have a lot of small stuff I would like to get rid of hats, shirts, misc parts etc. and do not have the time to takes pics and post etc. Depending on how many people we get interested we can divide the cost of the room, if we get 10 people that's only $10 per person and hopefully you'll make that all back by the end of the day and get rid of some clutter in your closets.

Let me know, if I get enough feedback, I will look into it.

vadim321go
04-07-2007, 07:46 PM
thats a neat idea, but what about people with bigger things?

vadim321go
04-07-2007, 07:47 PM
also once it gets warm we can just meet up at an empty parking lot somewhere, no need to rent any rooms

diezel06turk
04-08-2007, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=m3e46fanatic]Anyone interested in doing like a group meet to sell your misc BMW stuff.

that is a great idea...

EugeneBMW
04-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Im in *th-up*

Phantom
04-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Great idea. I have a few things I need to part with. :)

windsor318is
04-08-2007, 10:45 AM
this would be cool before the m coupe meet.....

Spoose
04-08-2007, 01:11 PM
So far I have 3 other guys besides me, not enough in my opinion. As for people with bigger items that would be up to the seller. My party room is pretty big and can fit some pretty big stuff but I do not want anything too big like cars or engines or anything. I was thinking we set up a bunch of tables and have like a BMW/Car Parts garage sale. Speakers, steering wheels, amps, wheels etc. You bring what you can bring.

As for doing it outside, I thought of that too, but with the unpredicatable weather it would be tough to organize. Yeah it would be free, but we would need permission from the people who own the lot etc. This way I book the party room, it can hold up to 100 people and I will set up some tables and chairs, if you want space to sell your wares we charge a minimal fee $5-10. The more people we get, the cheaper it will be.

Spoose
04-08-2007, 01:13 PM
So far these are the people interested besides myself.

Diezel06turk
EugeneBMW
Phantom

Mr. M-Tech
04-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Anyone interested in doing like a group meet to sell your misc BMW stuff. I can rent out the party room in my condo for $100.00 or something for the day and we can all get together an bring all our stuff and let people know when we are doing the sale. Kind of like a group garage sale for BMW stuff.

I was looking in my storage closet and I have a lot of small stuff I would like to get rid of hats, shirts, misc parts etc. and do not have the time to takes pics and post etc. Depending on how many people we get interested we can divide the cost of the room, if we get 10 people that's only $10 per person and hopefully you'll make that all back by the end of the day and get rid of some clutter in your closets.

Let me know, if I get enough feedback, I will look into it.

That's a great idea. I have quite a few parts I'd love to get off my hands. Count me in. *th-up*

Phantom
04-09-2007, 07:28 AM
So far I have 3 other guys besides me, not enough in my opinion. As for people with bigger items that would be up to the seller. My party room is pretty big and can fit some pretty big stuff but I do not want anything too big like cars or engines or anything. I was thinking we set up a bunch of tables and have like a BMW/Car Parts garage sale. Speakers, steering wheels, amps, wheels etc. You bring what you can bring.

As for doing it outside, I thought of that too, but with the unpredicatable weather it would be tough to organize. Yeah it would be free, but we would need permission from the people who own the lot etc. This way I book the party room, it can hold up to 100 people and I will set up some tables and chairs, if you want space to sell your wares we charge a minimal fee $5-10. The more people we get, the cheaper it will be.

You would have a much larger turn out and a greater chance of selling your items if a sale event is held outdoors. (Call it a mini-meet if you wish)Bimmerheads love to look at each others cars regardless of why they are meeting. Perhaps you should wait until the warm weather really sets in and look into parking lots as vadim suggested? I'm pretty sure Mystikal will be more than happy to help suggest an ideal spot..:)

E36is
04-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Diezel06turk
EugeneBMW
Phantom
e36is

touch
04-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Thats a great idea. I'd pass by for sure.

Spoose
04-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Sorry guys been busy and off the boards. Anyone else interested? Maybe we should wait to do it outside? Doesn't seem to be too much interest.

Anomili
04-11-2007, 01:23 AM
I'd be interested in a mini-meet / sale. Would have to be in may though.

windsor318is
04-11-2007, 07:00 PM
you can go ahead and put adrianos name on that list, he has more parts than he knows what to do with