PDA

View Full Version : 2 FREE FTA boxes

R_JAY
04-06-2007, 05:24 PM
That's right, I said FREE!

1)Ariza Xtreme- Support (if you know what I mean) is not that great but unit is running 100% as of today. Excellent picture quality (slightly better that a Viewsat )with component video.
1)Fortec Lifetime Ultra- What can I say? Had this for 4 years and still going strong. Great support.

Both in working order and barely used these days. Both will come with ORIGINAL FACTORY PROGRAM. What you do with it when you get it is your business. Will give one each to the first two people who say the want it. First person to post gets the first pick.

R_JAY
04-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Fortec

Soldo
04-06-2007, 05:29 PM
You a month too late for me man. We had one that ****ed up not too long ago, and we just got our new one that has been FAIRLY problem free, but wasn't cheap!

Anyways, i'm sure someone will grab these. The only way anyone can ever have a quick sale on max is if you give things away, literally!

How ya been? What are you up to these days, how are the cars? I still owe you that beer that was promised all those years back!!

Starbwoy
04-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey Man,

I'll take the Ariza Xtreme. Check PM.

Trekz
04-06-2007, 05:53 PM
hey, I'll take the Ariza Xtreme if ^ doesn't go through, if not then I'll take the fortec

R_JAY
04-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Ok, the first two people that contacted me were Starbwoy and rawstang. Starbwoy was first and he chose the Xtreme. I'll pm you guys a little later when I get home.

Kev, i've been good. We'll have to catch up this summer if you ever come to a meet:)

Soldo
04-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Shoot me a PM or lemme know when you hit up a meet this year. I'll make an effort if i know you'll be there. Not too many OG mebers left that go to the meets!

Starbwoy
04-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Ok, the first two people that contacted me were Starbwoy and rawstang. Starbwoy was first and he chose the Xtreme. I'll pm you guys a little later when I get home.

Kev, i've been good. We'll have to catch up this summer if you ever come to a meet:)

Thanks Bro!