PDA

View Full Version : e46 + M5 replica 17in (non staggered) what do you think?

summit425
04-03-2007, 01:23 AM
i know a guy who is selling M5 replica wheels (17in) + tires..(used)

for $1000 CAD...

good deal?

Mystikal
04-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Not really. They're very cheap new, and they're also ugly.

kerisabe
04-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Dude! Buy those 19" BBS Chs for sale in the FOR SALE section.. he's asking $1,200 for the set which is a steal! For $200 extra u'll be getting way better quality rims!

M_power
04-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Dude! Buy those 19" BBS Chs for sale in the FOR SALE section.. he's asking $1,200 for the set which is a steal! For $200 extra u'll be getting way better quality rims!

hey buddy i already took a look for those wheels. The reason why is so cheap because 3 of the rims got crack inside and 4 of them not in a great shape. nothing cheap = perfect. plz take a look of my wheels they all in good condition even the tires.

M_power
04-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Not really. They're very cheap new, and they're also ugly.
he is asking you for the deal, not hows the wheel looks on his car. Plus the rims on your car of course not good. therefore, (the buyer) trust yourself. everyone have their different perspective of hows look.

kerisabe
04-03-2007, 11:25 PM
hey buddy i already took a look for those wheels. The reason why is so cheap because 3 of the rims got crack inside and 4 of them not in a great shape. nothing cheap = perfect. plz take a look of my wheels they all in good condition even the tires.

Good heads up to anyone that's interested on the wheels! Now we know the real reason why they're so cheap. Thanks for the clarification. *th-up*

M_power
04-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Good heads up to anyone that's interested on the wheels! Now we know the real reason why they're so cheap. Thanks for the clarification. *th-up*
not a problem*th-up* . about my wheels i also lower my price to 900 hope this price is good for everyone.

Mystikal
04-05-2007, 04:35 PM
he is asking you for the deal, not hows the wheel looks on his car. Plus the rims on your car of course not good. therefore, (the buyer) trust yourself. everyone have their different perspective of hows look.

I'm not even sure what you're saying in some of this.

In any case, sorry if I was hurting your sale in some way, I just think the wheels are ugly and I know they are very inexpensive brand new.

Mystikal
04-05-2007, 05:59 PM
I just noticed your FS thread, and I should apologize. I was assuming you meant E39 M5 replicas, E60 M5 ones actually look nice.

My fault, carry on.

M_power
04-06-2007, 01:05 AM
I just noticed your FS thread, and I should apologize. I was assuming you meant E39 M5 replicas, E60 M5 ones actually look nice.

My fault, carry on.
Anyways i dont mind at all and i sold the wheels already. Waiting for my BBS LM coming. Take care

Axxe
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM

Wait. Did you just bag on RZ's? Ban.