PDA

View Full Version : Last nights (friday) meet

bmdbley'sBro
03-24-2007, 03:41 PM
the meet Was Cold and Small! but I hear that can happen :D

it was cool to meet E36is & friend (another max member) who's name escapes me.

anyways i guess w'ere the hang'n in parking lots hard core elite of O-town!?
with the exception of that rusted out primer grey integra with 20" fart can,
that kept driving back and forth :confused: we were about it

hopefully next friday it will be warmer & busier

ecuconnection
03-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I will be there next time and you guys can have a good laugh at my silver rims custom painted bear style & silver skirts and bumpers...see those smiles soon...bahaha

Hound
03-24-2007, 10:59 PM
that would have been Chantal

bmdbley'sBro
03-25-2007, 10:39 AM
I will be there next time and you guys can have a good laugh at my silver rims custom painted bear style & silver skirts and bumpers...see those smiles soon...bahaha

hows it beeb going? so you painted your black wheels silver?

that would have been Chantal
wow you mentioned 'a girl online' on max and it's not upto 30posts yet :confused:

carjoe
03-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't get out of the house until after 10.

I drove by M&M at 11, not much to see at that time...

ecuconnection
03-25-2007, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=bmdbley'sBro]hows it beeb going? so you painted your black wheels silver?

Hey im good good man and you?? & yeah painted silver bear style haha very dirty haha ... where is your car and will it be out in the summer?

Hound
03-25-2007, 08:16 PM
wow you mentioned 'a girl online' on max and it's not upto 30posts yet :confused:

lol her welcome thread was MAYBE 2 pages, that was it. Nothing special, old news :) :P

T.tal
03-25-2007, 08:50 PM
^^Yea...I guess a girl who turned you down would be old news heh!

Hound
03-25-2007, 10:04 PM
yep sure is old news, I moved on... Maybe you didn't ;)

People get turned down all the time lol that's how you know who is right for you and who isn't, not everyone can be liked by everyone. At least I know who my true friends are...

Those people who only like others cause they drive a nice car are not who I want to spend my time with anyways ;)

T.tal
03-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Haha Sean...trust me if I was picking my dates based on rides I would def. be picking something a little higher up then a freaking BMW!!! I love'em...but they aren't at the top of the food chain if you know what I mean!

Hound
03-25-2007, 10:46 PM
too bad there aren't any guys in hamilton with Ferrari's or Aston's eh? Actually you should shoot Chris a PM, he has the M3, ferrari SICK Cayenne and a new X5 4.8 and I think he still has the masarati as well, if that suits your taste more.

All joking aside when are you getting your BMW? or for that matter some nice wheels? or are you just gonna pawn rides off Rommel for a while longer, but wait does he even have a BMW anymore? Might be time to find a new sugar daddy ;)

T.tal
03-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Actually I think I'll hold off on buying a ride until I finish getting a good education. I mean sure I could be working a dead end job, making "decent" money and driving an old bimmer like you but I think I'll stick to getting my university degree first and look into bimmers when the time is right! Btw...my sugar daddy is doing just fine thanks. We're quite happy...and might I add that you are such a sweetheart for caring so much about us!

Boots R
03-25-2007, 11:29 PM
http://images.parenthood.com/pop-corn.jpg

E36is
03-26-2007, 08:49 AM
the meet Was Cold and Small! but I hear that can happen :D

it was cool to meet E36is & friend (another max member) who's name escapes me.

anyways i guess w'ere the hang'n in parking lots hard core elite of O-town!?
with the exception of that rusted out primer grey integra with 20" fart can,
that kept driving back and forth :confused: we were about it

hopefully next friday it will be warmer & busier

^^ Was definitely nice to finally meet up with some of the Otown crew & their significant others that showed up that friday night!.. Props to all the rides that was there.. me and my gal definitely had fun and agreed that all the rides looked awesome!.. Definitely look for us to be there in my own ride come May27th for the big ottawa cruise!

Lee in Ottawa
03-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Alright everybody lets remeber your in the Ottawa threads now and this is the only place we can hide from immature bullshit that usually happenns in the rest of the whole site. I'm not saying stop because these usually get extremely interesting just take it to the toronoto threads or something.

Thanks

BTW Chantal and e36is really nice to meet you, you guys are great for coming out too an ottawa meet. Can't wait to do it again in May and then head down for some midnight cruizing with ya.

ecuconnection
03-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Lee !! how is things ... your car runing like a dream yet?>

mellobudd
03-26-2007, 01:15 PM
hey rommel, take care in ottawa bro....

Spennie
03-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Should have the car back on the road within the next week or so, I'll definately hit it up :)

Lee in Ottawa
03-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Lee !! how is things ... your car runing like a dream yet?>
Hey buddy, where were u the other night?

My car needs about 1 month i'd say. Depends on when I get my head back from the machine shop and when some orders arrive.

ecuconnection
03-26-2007, 05:07 PM
solid !! .. I will be out next time sporting spraypaint haha ... good luck on the build ... should be ready for may cruise ... sweeet!!... peace!

bmdbley'sBro
03-26-2007, 05:16 PM
well this thread now reminds of a scene from castaway
http://a.abc.com/images/20050919/moviesandspecials/castaway_big.jpg
'Fire! look what i have created' ..... sorry

^^ Was definitely nice to finally meet up with some of the Otown crew & their significant others that showed up that friday night!.. Props to all the rides that was there.. me and my gal definitely had fun and agreed that all the rides looked awesome!.. Definitely look for us to be there in my own ride come May27th for the big ottawa cruise!

right on look'n forward to seeing it. *th-up*

chromius
03-26-2007, 11:53 PM

Definitly nice to meet you guys too, and hope to see you both out this summer. Hopefully it will be a little more enjoyable when we're not all shivering from the cold:D

Can't wait to see your ride too.*th-up*

Nascar318is
03-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Well sorry I didn't make it boys and girl. I was too busy drinking beer in my shorts in 30+ weather in Tenessee:) Next time, I'm still waiting on my nose panel to be finished:)

Hound
03-27-2007, 06:57 PM
thanks for the compliments guys, Im gonna take some pics of her tonight since the weather is so nice out. I will post a couple when i get back.

Nascar318is
03-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Well turns out I might be able to go next week good friday...my nose panel has not been started yet, as he has another vehicle in there getting done, and doesn't want to sandblast my nose when the other vehicle is in there. I really don't blame him lol. Oh well at least my summers are on.

Too much bs man... I've met Sean along with Adam when we were shopping for 5er's. He's a good guy. He's just like the rest of my friends. I can't judge anyone untill I really get to know them, untill then only time will tell.

Sean you have to focus on our Kingston meet with Raph!!!

Hound
03-27-2007, 11:02 PM
yea for sure man :D Kingston here we come :D

You ottawa boys better be ready to partay :D *wiggle*

ecuconnection
03-28-2007, 01:30 AM
Friday weather looks delish!!!

Hound
03-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Teaser pic :D the rest are in the "Rides" section,

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/hound11/E32Photoshoot005.jpg

Lee in Ottawa
03-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Teaser pic :D the rest are in the "Rides" section,

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/hound11/E32Photoshoot005.jpg
Has potential,

BArry lookin hot too but take some notes here and buy some damn spring already.

I am really feelin the silver though especially the trim. 100% improvement.

ecuconnection
03-28-2007, 11:44 AM
thanks ... I wish I could do the lowering but it would not be good for winter

Nascar318is
03-28-2007, 11:45 AM
thanks ... I wish I could do the lowering but it would not be good for winter

2 Words. Adjustable Coilovers!!!

Hound
03-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Has potential,

BArry lookin hot too but take some notes here and buy some damn spring already.

I am really feelin the silver though especially the trim. 100% improvement.

Thanks Lee, I also think she has potential, soon to come are 17" wheels and 235/45 tires, clear corners and some other tidbits. Also have new style door pannels off of a 90's E32, full leather and the newer style woodgrain the one that has the plastic overtop.

oldskool3
03-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks Lee, I also think she has potential, soon to come are 17" wheels and 235/45 tires, clear corners and some other tidbits. Also have new style door pannels off of a 90's E32, full leather and the newer style woodgrain the one that has the plastic overtop.

Sounds sweet man and the exterior is clean, You should slap some 18" style 5's on there if you can find them. they would complete the exterior nicely.

Hopefully I will be able to make it this friday, the e30 is not out yet so it will be in the golf.

Hound
03-28-2007, 03:41 PM
style 5's would be sweet good idea :D