PDA

View Full Version : FS:E34 525i M20B25 Engine w/ Tranny $400 OBO

ACS_DAN
03-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Hello,
Well I have an e34 and I want to get it out of the way. The Engine is still in the car and it has to go. The engine runs and drives fine but the battery is dead. The engine I am assuming has a blown headgasket. the head hasn't come off to confirm this but there is white smoke emitting from the tail pipe. I have driven the car for extended periods of time and it doesn't over heat, and the heat still works. The tranny is perfect no grinds or slipping at all. a short shifter was installed(Not sure what kind) and so that could probably do somebody a favour.
The engine is still in the car so you have to take it out,or you can tow the car to your location and have it done there. It has to be done by monday THE LATEST

I am in a rush so basically any reasonable offer will be accepted. come on E30 guys come and take this engine/tranny and make a rocket fly :)
Thanks
-Dan

punnzzells
03-10-2007, 09:37 PM
hi makaveli,

please email me or call me...

mike

416-986-4315 or punnzzells@hotmail.com

want this.

thanks

TEUTONICFOOL
03-10-2007, 09:46 PM
hi, is the car stick or auto? also r u selling the whole car for 4 bill or just the engine/trans. combo?

ACS_DAN
03-10-2007, 10:10 PM
The car is stick. there are some things I want to take off the car but I'll give the car for after I take what I want off of it.
Here is what is going to be gone
-steering wheel
-Differential
-Wheels
-OBC
-Pedal assembly
-Window switches
-interior Door panels
-Rear bumper
-grill and headlights
-rear seats.
-Tail lights

And that should be about it and the engine and tranny and the rest of the shell you can have. If punzzells doesnt get it

E34 525i
03-10-2007, 10:55 PM
how much do u want fot the car after u get all the stuff u want out of it? And if u can post some pics of the car, that would be great...thanks.

AceOfSpades
03-11-2007, 12:52 AM
which color is the car??
i'm hoping its diamantschawarz*angel*

ACS_DAN
03-11-2007, 03:48 AM
To Tell you the truth guys, the car is rusted in most places, thats why I want to get rid of the engine and tranny and scrap what I don't take.

635CSi
03-11-2007, 03:39 PM
How bad is the rust, I'm looking for a daily beater for my brother and that would be a good car for him

ACS_DAN
03-11-2007, 05:38 PM
the car is currently located at bimmersport automotive. The car drives and runs fine. I stress that whoever is taking this it IS AS IS. I would like to get this arranged by Today or latest. Monday evening, or else tuesday its gone for good.
I AM TAKING SOME PARTS OFF THE CAR. THE PRICE I GAVE WAS JUST FOR THE ENGINE TRANNY WIRING HARNESS AND ECU. although if you do buy the engine tranny ecu, and wiring harness and whatever else is associated with the engine you would need. I'll give what ever is left of the car I don't take for free, if wanted.

Also, punnzzells
I've tried calling that number a couple of times, I seem to be getting an answering machine. Let me know if you're still interested. I've also added you on messenger.
thanks
-Dan

ACS_DAN
03-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Last chance guys, good motor and tranny, if not its going to scrap.

AceOfSpades
03-12-2007, 12:43 PM
and is the trunk ok/ usable?

if yea, pm me ur price man

ACS_DAN
03-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Pm Sent

ACS_DAN
03-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Update
differential is staying on the car. That alone is worth a couple hundred.
Come and take everything away for $350!!!!
Need to finalize something today or else car is scraped.

Car has a nice M20b25 and matching tranny.

-Cluster is gone
-REar door panels/seats are gone
-lighting and window switches are gone
-sunroof switches are gone
- grill and headlights are gone
-Hood is gone
-Steering wheel(If I can get it off)
-Pedal assembly
-Master and slave cylinders.
-No wheels