PDA

View Full Version : Boots R solid

greekthang
03-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Just sold him my bros cell phone. Solid solid buyer highly recommended.

Enjoy the phone buddy and hope to see you on the streets. Maybe we can line then up next year and run them. LOL

Deep 3.2TL
03-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Boots has been busy today! He came by with Blades to pick up my 42" TV for Blades too!

Good guys!

Deep

greekthang
03-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Must be nice to have money. LOL

I here yeah. Dont know Blades but Boots is solid

Boots R
03-03-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm like Citypulse... I'm everywhere. :D

Nice to meet your bro George, he was showing me some pics of his e30 m3. I'm so jealous it hurts!

(and the cell phone works awesome! I have a god damn screen now!)

VSanj
03-04-2007, 01:22 PM
^^Damn bootsie, your gettin around.......lol.........get ready to install my HID's man!!!! I'll bring the 40's of o.e.

BTW Greekthang, Boots pays in fake 20's......lol......george is coming for ya boots, call the cops on your new celly!

greekthang
03-04-2007, 03:42 PM
^^Damn bootsie, your gettin around.......lol.........get ready to install my HID's man!!!! I'll bring the 40's of o.e.

BTW Greekthang, Boots pays in fake 20's......lol......george is coming for ya boots, call the cops on your new celly!

LOL just so long as I am able to use the fake $20 and not get caught I'm ok with that. LOL

greekthang
03-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm like Citypulse... I'm everywhere. :D

Nice to meet your bro George, he was showing me some pics of his e30 m3. I'm so jealous it hurts!

(and the cell phone works awesome! I have a god damn screen now!)

You have nothing to be jealous about buddy. You have a sweet sweet ride yourself.

Will run them for pinks summertime :D

Boots R
03-04-2007, 05:03 PM

Let me know when you get the HIDs man. *rockout* And quit tellin George about my 20s, I let them dry long enough this time. :D

You have nothing to be jealous about buddy. You have a sweet sweet ride yourself.

Will run them for pinks summertime :D
I'm pretty sure I'll lose :D

greekthang
03-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Let me know when you get the HIDs man. *rockout* And quit tellin George about my 20s, I let them dry long enough this time. :D

I'm pretty sure I'll lose :D

LOL :D

JMW
03-04-2007, 06:28 PM
booots..are u cheating on me....

**** u man...****kk uuu nooo dance mic cds for u anymore haa

Boots R
03-04-2007, 06:59 PM
booots..are u cheating on me....

**** u man...****kk uuu nooo dance mic cds for u anymore haa
lol stick em in yur car before you leave, and i'll grab them at Performance world.