PDA

View Full Version : Leafs ticks, FRONT ROW PLATINUM

Rolled_Out
12-20-2002, 03:27 PM
front row platinum tickets for sale, for tomorrow night versus san jose sharks...
these tickets face value is $390 PER ticket...
I'll sell them both for $500, so your saving 280 bucks, plus you got the best seats in the place!
pm me if you want em...
Section 101 Row 1, seats 1 & 2
Front row against the glass, you WILL be on tv 100%

Rolled_Out
12-21-2002, 04:05 PM
someone take these so i can go to the maxbimmer winter beater meet please!!!!!!

Rolled_Out
12-21-2002, 05:44 PM
ahh now i got more tickets for sale..
I also have
Front Row Reds, DIRECTLY at center ice (row 24 is front row red)
face value is $180 per ticket
will sell both for $300

koncise
12-21-2002, 06:31 PM
Just out of curiousity, what are you gonna do if it's getting too late and you haven't sold the tickets yet? :)

jeremy
12-21-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by koncise
Just out of curiousity, what are you gonna do if it's getting too late and you haven't sold the tickets yet? :)

good point...you could always hook me and my g/f up :) she is a HUGE leaf fan*th-up*

Rolled_Out
12-22-2002, 01:39 AM
well since i got one PM @ 530 pm, it was way too late..
so i had to scalp the red seats down @ the ACC, and go front row w/ my girlfriend... its ok though coz we met micheal myers..haha hes a jokeeeee

jeremy
12-22-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
well since i got one PM @ 530 pm, it was way too late..
so i had to scalp the red seats down @ the ACC, and go front row w/ my girlfriend... its ok though coz we met micheal myers..haha hes a jokeeeee

i thought mike myers was in the box seats:confused:

KennyTheGreat
12-22-2002, 02:56 AM
nice ride dood, nice to see u..

Ken

jeremy
12-22-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
nice ride dood, nice to see u..

Ken

uhhhhhhhh.. u talkin to me..? or you talkin' bout that sick m3 in rolled out's pic ?

Rolled_Out
12-22-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
i thought mike myers was in the box seats:confused:
he was in the box, but before the game he was down in the platinum lounge having a drink w/ some broads..i went in to get some food, and had a little chat w/ him... :)

jeremy
12-22-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
he was in the box, but before the game he was down in the platinum lounge having a drink w/ some broads..i went in to get some food, and had a little chat w/ him... :)

thats cool, his mom lives in my old townhouse complex at sheppard and pharmacy...he used to come to visit her and a few of my friends met him and actualy played some road hockey with him...aparently he is a real down to earth cool guy, not like other stuck up rich people*th-up*

Rolled_Out
12-22-2002, 03:32 PM
yes hes a very cool guy :) very respectable man

KennyTheGreat
12-22-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
uhhhhhhhh.. u talkin to me..? or you talkin' bout that sick m3 in rolled out's pic ?

well i saw rolled_out's RSX

but u have a nice ride too :P

Rolled_Out
12-22-2002, 04:27 PM
well i saw rolled_out's RSX

but u have a nice ride too :P RSX Type S HIT
im going to sell it if it had 1 more problem... i've had enough already...

KennyTheGreat
12-22-2002, 10:56 PM
when randy pulled over to the side yesterday, u ripped threw the yellow, what kinda exhaust/intake u got?

just wondering..

Ken

Rolled_Out
12-23-2002, 12:41 AM
when randy pulled over to the side yesterday, u ripped threw the yellow, what kinda exhaust/intake u got?

just wondering..

Ken
my car is bone stock.. 3500km on it..
not a single mod, yet i've beaten everything ive raced, including done up type R's (headrs, intake exhaust)... (4 times in a row), and another type S w/ intake/exhaust and gutted out.. 3 times in a row, then he let his buddy dreive, and i beat up on him too...lol STOCK..