PDA

View Full Version : why is one of my thread's deleted?

DriveItSideways
03-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Just because i had a bad experience with a seller means i can't post it? so why isnt this section of the forum called "Classifieds Feedback Good Only"

Its not like i posted lies, so whats the deal MaXbimmer moderators?

:huh?:

Eurostyle
03-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Because the bad experience was due to your attitude, and everybody knows it, no one agrees with you. Everybody who comes to me (or anywhere!) with the same attitude will get the same treatment...And everyone in my place will do the same. Get a reality check, its called life!!! Get over it.

$500bimmer
03-02-2007, 01:26 AM
fil....call me lol

o and sorry to jack the thread.

but no one cares?

Eurostyle
03-02-2007, 01:49 AM
fil....call me lol

o and sorry to jack the thread.

but no one cares?

Oh yeah! i got your message late last night, will call you tomorrow!*th-up*

E46er
03-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Just because i had a bad experience with a seller means i can't post it? so why isnt this section of the forum called "Classifieds Feedback Good Only"

Because you started like 9769876987 threads man. And the first one turned into a 10 page discussion*th-up*

VSanj
03-02-2007, 10:35 AM
ita not deleted, your little masterpiece of a thread has been moved to the "BITCHES ONLY" section

windsor318is
03-02-2007, 10:58 AM
bwhahahahahah

VSanj
03-02-2007, 04:10 PM
^^Im punjabi so I prefer "ceremonial daggers" over knives. And im not 6, im 8........ya betta recongnise ya hear me!

paul christians
03-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Ok guys this is it kiss and make up ok,it long over.....

DriveItSideways
03-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Heres an update for all you haters in here. I made the decision to goahead and make all the modifications needed to make the tranny FIT. I had to change the slave cylinder, change the output shaft on the tranny, change the electrical plug, add length to the electrical wires that ran to the tranny. So after all this i finally get the tranny in, bring the car down off the hoist, start her up... select gear, goes into first. Ok this is a good sign, throw it in reverse, no problem. So i take the car out the shop, get onto the road, select second gear (where it used to grind) HEY NO GRINDING! go to select third....... ....... ....... wait a second, theres no third...... hold on, i cant even get out of second. Pull over, shut her down, come out of second. Ok start from first, select third, go to select fourth....... wait for it.... wait for it..... hold on, i cant get out of third either.... same thing with 4th... cant get out of fourth.

FIL, NOTONLY DID YOU SELL ME SOMETHING U SAID WOULD FIT AND DIDNT, YOU SOLD ME A TRANNY YOU SAID WAS WORKING BUT IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.
EDIT : MAYBE IM AT FAULT FOR WAITING TOO LONG TO INSTALL THIS THING I GOT FROM HIM BUT IF NONE OF YOU CAN SEE THE WRONG THAT FIL DID THEN SOMETHING IS MENTALLY WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU.

Nascar318is
03-03-2007, 12:50 PM
2 of them are here.. http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Eurostyle
03-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Mike, you are full of sh#t, i DROVE the car from downtown before pulling the transmission out, i have about 3 witnesses that can prove that. There was not a single problem with it. What you are saying is absurd...

$500bimmer
03-03-2007, 07:22 PM
fil you still havnt called! lol

and once again sorry for jacking your "no one cares" thread.

DriveItSideways
03-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I have nothing to hide. If you think im the type of person to lie to you, why dont you come down to my shop and look at the car, i'll show u the white writing on the tranny that was there when it was sitting on your floor. Then i'll give you the keys and you can drive it to feel for yourself.

Eurostyle
03-04-2007, 01:25 AM
I have nothing to hide. If you think im the type of person to lie to you, why dont you come down to my shop and look at the car, i'll show u the white writing on the tranny that was there when it was sitting on your floor. Then i'll give you the keys and you can drive it to feel for yourself.

That's karma for ya! If you havent blown this thing out of proportion, i would have been willing to do so. For next time, try not to burn your bridges too fast:idea:

Soldo
03-04-2007, 04:33 AM
I didn't want to say anything, but having read all the previous threads... although it did take Mike a long time to install it seems to me Fil that your just trying to come up with any excuse in the book.

Karma damaged his tranny? Doubt it. Why not just admit you made the mistake a sold a faulty product? It was obvious that you and Mike have made more than a few business transactions before so why do you find it necessary to ruin a promising, regular customer (which is very improtant in the business world) and call him immature and yet you act just as childish when it comes to solving this problem. It is possible that you sold him a faulty transmission and weather mike is a complete liar or not, this does not make you look good.

To all the rest of you, try to put yourself in Mikes shoes.... its not a nice feeling when you feel ripped off!

Not like anything i say matters cause this thread will more than likely just be deleted without any reasoning, even though it should stay since it is regarding CLASSIFIED FEEDBACK, and our sponsors should be entitled to negative feedback as well!

Bliss
03-04-2007, 05:23 AM

Threads weren't deleted..its just that you are obviously having a difficult time with knowing where to post threads, so they needed to be moved.

Here they are...closed, as this one is now also.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43