PDA

View Full Version : ok...

paul christians
03-01-2007, 06:55 PM
I would like to take minute of your time..To say sorry to everyone here on MAX for my bad lauguage I have been using lately....and for every thing do or say on MAX...I just joking so I am a very big clown..........but that is me being myself...

Hound
03-02-2007, 08:12 AM
don't see a need for you to say you're sorry paul, what was done seems dumb and stupid. Meh can't win sometimes.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

paul christians
03-22-2007, 08:33 PM
I would like to take minute of your time..To say sorry to everyone here on MAX for my bad lauguage I have been using lately....and for every thing do or say on MAX...I just joking so I am a very big clown..........but that is me being myself...
X2 again....I need to take sometime away from now..see you at meets and cruise if I am welcome to do so.........good bye for now.......

Souvrain
03-23-2007, 02:33 AM
yeah im sorry to !! ... im usually very high when im on my computer

Deep 3.2TL
03-23-2007, 02:35 AM
What the hell is this all about?

VSanj
03-23-2007, 07:35 AM
yeah paul bro...............what happemed

Hound
03-23-2007, 04:20 PM
I can't get into much detail on this, but I will speak on Paul's behalf since he has left for now and would like me to do so, basicly It was brought to paul's attention by a senior person of the staff here at max, that his "silly comments" were not going to be tolerated any longer and that would he please refrain from making useless posts and OT remarks. He felt that this was unwarrented and is taking a break from max due to this reason.

Mystikal
03-23-2007, 04:23 PM
I can't get into much detail on this, but I will speak on Paul's behalf since he has left for now and would like me to do so, basicly It was brought to paul's attention by a senior person of the staff here at max, that his "silly comments" were not going to be tolerated any longer and that would he please refrain from making useless posts and OT remarks. He felt that this was unwarrented and is taking a break from max due to this reason.

Pretty much. Just confirming so there's no strange rumours going around.

EMPOWERD
03-23-2007, 04:29 PM
I never understood people that took constructive critisism to the extreme. why ALL or NOTHING? We never asked him to leave, just *filter* most of his posts... or maybe think more before "hitting" the keyboard?

Mystikal
03-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Exactly. We, the staff are all aware of the PM sent to Paul and it was completely docile. It was just encouraging him to be more selective in his posting, that's all.

Deep 3.2TL
03-23-2007, 05:27 PM
I have to agree - most of his posts weren't even legible...

There's nothing wrong in contributing, if you've got something useful to say. We all have useless remarks from time to time, but not 90% of the time...

Deep

paul christians
03-24-2007, 04:43 PM
"There is all ways two side to a story"...........I was told that they whated to "BAN" for awhile now,becouse danboy + Bliss = the same person has gotten some may PMs for all here about my post and all. I will call that B/S......And like I said to all here "SORRY" for that but that is no good at all.......this the NET get used people like me that come on.........

Kal
03-24-2007, 04:47 PM
lol

Soldo
03-24-2007, 05:44 PM
"There is all ways two side to a story"...........I was told that they whated to "BAN" for awhile now,becouse danboy + Bliss = the same person has gotten some may PMs for all here about my post and all. I will call that B/S......And like I said to all here "SORRY" for that but that is no good at all.......this the NET get used people like me that come on.........

:confused:

windsor318is
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM
i still dont understand what hes saying..........

Soldo
03-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Hence my picture

Hound
03-25-2007, 10:58 PM
"There is all ways two sides to a story"...........I was told that they wanted to "BAN" me for a while now, danboy and Bliss are the same person and he says he has gotten quite a few PMs from members here about my posts. I will call B/S on that......And like I said to everyone here "SORRY" for that but that is not good enough.......this the NET get used people like me that come on.........

edited for all of you people to understand, maybe you guys should try some english classes yourself since I never have had a problem understanding what he says, sure it may take a second longer to read but what's the point in getting pissy about grammar, it's the internet, deal with it. We aren't all english major's you know.

Just so you know paul's typing is not due to his not careing about it or anything like that, maybe if you took the time to realise why his posts are the way they are you could be more understanding, not everyone is 100% perfect like some of you think you are. Some of you who bitch about his spelling (which is retarded but meh) have yet to even meet or get to know paul in person, maybe you should practice some compassion and realise that he doesn't mean for his posts to come out hard to read, but because of something beyond his control they do. Time to get mature here guys.

Boots R
03-25-2007, 11:18 PM
edited for all of you people to understand, maybe you guys should try some english classes yourself since I never have had a problem understanding what he says, sure it may take a second longer to read but what's the point in getting pissy about grammar, it's the internet, deal with it. We aren't all english major's you know.

Just so you know paul's typing is not due to his not careing about it or anything like that, maybe if you took the time to realise why his posts are the way they are you could be more understanding, not everyone is 100% perfect like some of you think you are. Some of you who bitch about his spelling (which is retarded but meh) have yet to even meet or get to know paul in person, maybe you should practice some compassion and realise that he doesn't mean for his posts to come out hard to read, but because of something beyond his control they do. Time to get mature here guys.

Coming from the guy who is also making fun of pauls spelling/grammar in his signature? :confused:

Deep 3.2TL
03-25-2007, 11:33 PM
^^^ How oddly true....

Deep

Sa///M3
03-25-2007, 11:59 PM

Just so you know paul's typing is not due to his not careing about it or anything like that, maybe if you took the time to realise why his posts are the way they are you could be more understanding, not everyone is 100% perfect like some of you think you are. Some of you who bitch about his spelling (which is retarded but meh) have yet to even meet or get to know paul in person, maybe you should practice some compassion and realise that he doesn't mean for his posts to come out hard to read, but because of something beyond his control they do. Time to get mature he re guys.
I completely agree.*th-up*

mirek
03-26-2007, 03:17 AM
Coming from the guy who is also making fun of pauls spelling/grammar in his signature? :confused:

No shit... hypocrite.

Soldo
03-26-2007, 03:30 AM

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe its the DEVIL'S fault pauls writing makes no sense.... EVER!

Hahahahahahaha
Also, if he's on a break from max then why the **** am i getting pm's from him.... i still have no idea what they say mind you, but i do get pm's.

windsor318is
03-26-2007, 07:52 AM
me to, i got one and i dont understand it...can someone translate it???

mirek
03-26-2007, 01:33 PM
I haven't got one :(

VSanj
03-26-2007, 02:38 PM
i kinda liked pauls posts...............................it felt like he was the riddler and i was Batman...opps i gave up too much of my fantasy there.......lol.

Soldo
03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
I haven't got one :(

Thats cause you're too soft on him..... pussy!
:P

Hound
03-28-2007, 08:05 AM
see I only make fun of paul's post because I know him well enough and know that he doesn't care that I laugh sometimes. We laugh about it when we are hangingout too so it's different. As I said some of you actually seem to care that his posts can be hard to read and make fun of them because you don't understand, I know why his posts are like that and am pauls friend, the only time I really make fun of them is when it's really bad and I just make a joke like put down the pipe. That's different then saying "what are you retarded?" etc. etc.

Deep 3.2TL
03-28-2007, 08:12 AM
^^^ riiiight... So I guess it's excusable then... Makes lots of sense... riiight....

Deep

JMW
03-28-2007, 08:32 AM
pshh all my posts are pointless lol

well..95%

but this is what happenes when people over exaggerate...i herd the story, and randy was saying what was right, its not somthing to get upset over and leave...it is something to change that is all, nothin bad was ment by it

VSanj
03-28-2007, 03:13 PM
bring back paul.......................now...............weeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

paul christians
04-11-2007, 03:34 PM
^^not going to happen an more.....just to much B/S here no,with people saying this and that,there is too many back stabers here I think...good bye for good now....cheers I hope you have fun now.....**** IT ALL......

JMW
04-11-2007, 04:01 PM
and paul...to the pm u jsut sent me about the fact that i probably wont make a good lawyer....suck my dick

and never come back becauuse the bs and drama on this thread is caused by u.....bro, ure like 50 years old, start a family, do something with ure life, dont search forums, masterbate and cause shit on max
buuuuu bye

and paul, do u even have a black belt in martial arts like you say?, or do you just own a black belt to hold up ure pants....im just trying to justify where these lies and stories originate from...tell me, whats your inspiration?

paul christians
04-11-2007, 04:23 PM
^^back at you too.....and lawer part you may make a good that is all I was saying in my pm.........good bye.......

Boots R
04-11-2007, 04:26 PM
and paul...to the pm u jsut sent me about the fact that i probably wont make a good lawyer....suck my dick

and never come back becauuse the bs and drama on this thread is caused by u.....bro, ure like 50 years old, start a family, do something with ure life, dont search forums, masterbate and cause shit on max
buuuuu bye

and paul, do u even have a black belt in martial arts like you say?, or do you just own a black belt to hold up ure pants....im just trying to justify where these lies and stories originate from...tell me, whats your inspiration?
LOL I can see neil in the court room, asking questions to a suspect.

Neil: Are you guilty?
Suspect: No!
Neil: Liar!
Suspect: Am not!
Neil: LA LA LA LA LA I can't hear you.

... at which point he turns to the jury and does this:

http://www.nic0lesullivan.org/juryduty.jpg

Soldo
04-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Hahahahahahahaha..... Paul's like a 15 year old girl on her period, except NOT HOT!

mirek
04-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I love it when I pull out and there is blood on my wang. That's how I know she's old enough.

JMW
04-11-2007, 07:51 PM
not nessesarily..what if she was a 13 year old virgin...
that would cause bleeding.

Boots R
04-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Your woman's just got Heavy Flow.

mirek
04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
13 year old is old enough

Boots R
04-11-2007, 08:32 PM
If there's grass on the feild, play ball.

JMW
04-11-2007, 08:40 PM
fuk the grass on the field shit.....no grass is better lol

Quack
04-11-2007, 08:41 PM
completely waxed is where it's at

Boots R
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
ok fine, sorry, wrong analogy.

hit it before puberty does.

Bliss
04-11-2007, 10:16 PM