PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Rocco and Mark @ RMP

Hound
02-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Just wanted to take the time and thank both of you for taking the time to fit me in to your busy schedual this week guys *th-up*. As always great service and Im extremely happy with the work done on the car. It is a different car to drive and looks GREAT. I had one question actually and that is, I noticed that the car seems to have a fair bit of a rake to it, I know that the car's seem to have that happen, is there anything that can be done to bring the rear end down in line with the front end? Other then that once again thanks so much for your help with this, I will be back for sure from now on!*wiggle*

*th-up* *th-up*

paul christians
02-22-2007, 11:55 PM
^^^that is a good thing SEAN,and in time will come down a bit......My Protege has the same thing so it is fine.....

RMPMOTORS
02-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Thank you*th-up*

The H+R springs always have that look when first lowered! The rear will come down give it some settling time!

Rocco

Hound
02-25-2007, 02:19 AM
cool thanks rocco, how long does it generally take for them to settle in? or does it just depend on the car? The ride and handleing are amazing, it really is a different car and has given me a perminent smile whenever I drive her.

thanks again and hopefully be talking to you in the spring time.

T.Dot_E30
02-25-2007, 10:03 AM
post some pics!!

craz azn
02-25-2007, 10:09 PM
He did. In the 7er section. :)

Hound
02-25-2007, 11:21 PM
pics can be seen here on page 8:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84046&page=8