PDA

View Full Version : My problem with this site

Wannabe
02-21-2007, 10:06 PM
This site has ROCKED until awhile ago.

Were starting to look like everyother advertising site out there.. I am a hater of the IN POST ADVERTISMENTS!.

please please stop them

incase you dont know what i am talking about.. look below

ZiMMie
02-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Its Called Bills Bills Bills.
Someone has has pay them.

As long as there is no pop-ups, I can live with it.

FastM3
02-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Its Called Bills Bills Bills.
Someone has has pay them.

As long as there is no pop-ups, I can live with it.

That's what sponsors are for. Charge a little more money for them and/or get more. That should solve the problem.
Google ads don't make coin, and 90% of this site doesn't click on that shit anyways.

Jim .E.
02-22-2007, 12:11 AM
Problems:
- too much useless stuff is posted
- Justin e36 leaving
- too many idiots joined the bored over the last years...resulting in feuds and owners of ride not giving anymore updates or lack of on projects such as "Titan", "Suicide_e30"
- most people have lives now (i'm still searching for one :D)
- not much more i can think of
- hmmm maybe should study for my exam :idea:

sirex
02-22-2007, 09:12 AM
set up a donate button.

how much does it cost to run a website like this? couple hundred a month?

Boots R
02-22-2007, 09:28 AM
set up a donate button.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/support/

windsor318is
02-22-2007, 11:01 AM
bills my ass, its called making money, im sure the forum can run without that stupid in thread advertising. knowone clicks that shit anyways.....
where did justin e36 go anyways???

Blades
02-22-2007, 11:36 AM
domain name is $8-16 a year (if your paying more your getting ripped off).
running a server and space is a whole other thing but that could run from $30 - 300 a month.

Kal
02-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Problems:
- Justin e36 leaving
- too many idiots joined the bored over the last years...resulting in feuds and owners of ride not giving anymore updates or lack of on projects such as "Titan", "Suicide_e30"

word

Wannabe
02-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Where did justine36 go! lol

Kal
02-22-2007, 08:17 PM
^^Someone needs to bring him back. Max would definitely not be where it is if it wasn't for him. This forum is going down the drain. Look at all the spam. He was a quality poster too. I had to join a goddamn bodybuilding forum now cuz I have no one to answer my questions lol.

europrince
02-22-2007, 09:21 PM
yea where did this justin go?

WhadUpp
02-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Yeah Justin was a great contributer to this site, so I would like to know as well what ever happened to him.

98Dinan3
02-24-2007, 11:07 AM
I believe he is just "taking a break" from it all.

Nascar318is
02-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Problems:
- Justin e36 leaving

Too much spam as well, but that's brought up in the Offtopic Section

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86100

I find latly that there's too many noob's like <10 posts selling stuff in the FS section, and when you PM them for something they don't reply. And then 2 weeks later they tell you it's sold. Or they post on the sale thread that it's still for sale. (And I'm saying, I'll give you your asking price through Paypal right now). But mind you it's like that on every site.

As for justin: He went over to another site, and now he's MIA taking a break from it all.

As for Max it's better then alot of forums I'm on. The other ones have too many kids on it that they think they know everything.