PDA

View Full Version : Video forum??

Bliss
02-01-2002, 02:37 AM
I know some of you have emailed me to put up a video forum. Would you guys want that? The videos must be linked and if someone finds a good video, they can link it up there.

330DTM
02-01-2002, 07:09 PM
I smell like we're pulling something that dtmpower has already just recently LOL. But a video's section is always good for those who don't do it the hard way of how i scavenger all the videos i have. (i.e. going on different forums, registering, then go to serach archives and type in videos and look for any)

I have videos I've shotbefore but where can I host them besides wasting ur bandwidth, Bliss?

djcontra
02-01-2002, 09:35 PM
I dont think we need one
If people want to post videos they can post them in the rides section maybe
and if they have videos of them street racing they can go into the need for speed forum.
I dont mind clicking on a link to the video

330DTM
02-01-2002, 09:39 PM
I think a video section would be helpful for those who don't hang out on the forum too much and well sometimes when they miss a video, they would like to find that video whoever posted it and watch it. Better to have the video in that section, than scrolling down the general discussion section pages and pages till they find the word video.

I don't know. just my thought

djcontra
02-01-2002, 09:54 PM
well perhaps we could call it a Multimedia forum, or

"Sight And Sound"

it could be used for samples of exhaust sounds, movies, wallpaper, car show pictures etc.

330DTM
02-02-2002, 02:34 AM
good call djcontra!

weibchenmeister
02-04-2002, 04:37 PM
Uh....lemme ask this...Does it hurt anything to add one more category?? I mean, it's not a big deal to add another category, is it? It's not like it'll offend anyone. You don't NEED any other forums than "General Discussion"....you could in theory post all your stuff there...but nobody wants that. I say if a few people want a category, give it to 'em. It doesn't hurt anyone's feelings, and it makes a few guys happy.*

*Within reason ;)