PDA

View Full Version : January PBMW.....


RobRob
12-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Thought i'd post here since I know a lot of you guys...
Check my sig, btw inpros suck *thmbsdwn*

Gamite
12-18-2002, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I saw the preview in the Dec issue, huge congrats man!!

RobRob
12-18-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
Yeah, I saw the preview in the Dec issue, huge congrats man!!

damn ur quick, thanks man!!!!

Furious
12-18-2002, 07:49 PM
congrats RobRob.. the car is looking great

SpoolinS6
12-18-2002, 07:52 PM
bro congrats and ive been noticing alot of people from max have been put in the mag!

RobRob
12-18-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by M_powered
bro congrats and ive been noticing alot of people from max have been put in the mag!

Yup, they came over in April/May and shot like 25 of us...:madnoel:

Bliss
12-18-2002, 08:41 PM
Congrats Rob! Wow! the car is looking awsome as usual.*mw*

RobRob
12-18-2002, 09:12 PM
Thanks Bruce, a saw a pic of yours in December, as well as some other familiar faces *th-up*

bmwm5lover
12-18-2002, 09:54 PM
Nice car, the red is just fab-u-lous!!!!!

Bob bimmer
12-20-2002, 06:01 PM
Hey man congrats on being in PBMW, your car looks sick. Your car is without a doubt one of the nicer BMW's I've ever seen. I can't wait until mine is done so I can hopefully be where you are. GOOD JOB!!!

RobRob
12-20-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Bob bimmer
Hey man congrats on being in PBMW, your car looks sick. Your car is without a doubt one of the nicer BMW's I've ever seen. I can't wait until mine is done so I can hopefully be where you are. GOOD JOB!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I knew I'd have some good responses here, people on other forums are jerk offs. Canadians are soo nice ;)

beemerboy
12-20-2002, 06:35 PM
any bigger pics of the car besides the one in your sig? its a lil hard to see, but from what i can see, nice *th-up*

RobRob
12-20-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by beemerboy
any bigger pics of the car besides the one in your sig? its a lil hard to see, but from what i can see, nice *th-up*


Click the link underneath my sig....

beemerboy
12-20-2002, 07:19 PM
lol that might have been smart for me to do that in the first place :) i didnt know it was a link though :confused:

AlpWhitE46
12-20-2002, 07:45 PM
Simply amazing rob!
The picture of your car was posted on Bimmerforums way back!!
anyways, congrats man...keep the beauty looking g00d *wave*

openwheel
12-20-2002, 07:56 PM
Rob;

Very nice ride, I really like the look of the front end-> looks mean.

Can't wait to get the January issue now.:cool:

SpudBoy
12-20-2002, 08:53 PM
Sweet ride Rob! What colour is that? OEM or custom paint?
congrats

RobRob
12-20-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SpudBoy
Sweet ride Rob! What colour is that? OEM or custom paint?
congrats

Thanks a lot guys, it's actually Hellrot, I wouldn't mind Imola tho :D

piotrek636
12-20-2002, 11:01 PM
I gotta start buying Performance BMW magazine now *th-up*

I used to buy PVW magazine only.
I wonder if "Chapter's" is carrying PBMW also.

qwk325
12-23-2002, 01:09 PM
hey rob maybe u can bring it up on one of the max cruises *th-up*

RobRob
12-23-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by qwk325
hey rob maybe u can bring it up on one of the max cruises *th-up*

I hope so. It all depends on what the bimmers fomr the club wanna do...:)