PDA

View Full Version : Help Car Problem

rjf325i
12-17-2002, 02:18 PM
Hello, I have an e36 1992 325i BMW

I have had the car since september and have had no problems. Today after just driving it, couple minutes later went to start it and it wont start. The Ignition is fine its cranking and all, it just wont get going, almost starts, i think its something to do with a fuel pump, cloged line, i dont know. But it wont start. The only warning i may have gotten is three days ago i was at Burger King waiting for my food and all of a sudden it started running a little rough, almost sounding like it was not getting fuel or something but that only lasted for about 10 seconds and it went away. So if anyone could please help me, i dont know what to do. The Car just wont start. THankyou For all help you may give me

Rob

Mr seville
12-17-2002, 05:19 PM
haha your cars had a corinary:D check the fuel line and the spark plugs*th-up* *wave*

Jeroen
12-17-2002, 05:51 PM
Make sure you have spark,if ignition is ok then check fuel line,fuel filter,fuel pump, could also be fuel pump relay.
Fuel pump relay is located in the power distribution box.Hope this helps.

Soldo
12-17-2002, 06:07 PM
this happened to a buddy of mine, but it was in a VR6 golf, i don't know if its the same with your car, but his ignition coils were busted, and the sparks were OLD!!
hope it helps!

dtthiaga
12-24-2002, 02:52 PM
Try putting some gas line antifreeze into the gas tank; just incase there is some water in the gas tank that froze.

It may help narrow down the area you need to concentrate on.