PDA

View Full Version : MaxBimmer Cruise to Blue Moutain!!

Blades
01-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Whos up for some snowboarding or skiing at Blue Mountain this weekend?

Saturday we go to the slopes and grab a coffee or a bite to eat after our runs.

http://www.bluemountain.ca/

Whos down?

1. Blades

Axxe
01-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Can you do sunday? I should be able to go on sunday :P

v_bimmer
01-30-2007, 12:59 PM
i say sunday is better

Trekz
01-30-2007, 02:03 PM
what time would you guys go at? Id go this weekend but workin till 4 both days :( i can come after :D

Blades
01-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Sunday is kinda tuff as others have to go back to where ever on sunday and have to heal from the pain of falling :D

But if everyone puts there name on the list and the day they rather have .. majority wins .. or it could be 2 seperate events :)

paul christians
01-30-2007, 03:25 PM
I open for both......hehehehe.........

v_bimmer
01-30-2007, 03:48 PM
lol sunday night skiing would be perfect, i got that night-pass *rockout*

Blades
01-30-2007, 03:50 PM
lol sunday night skiing would be perfect, i got that night-pass *rockout*

I was there this sunday *rockout*

lets start this list!! ...

Blades
01-30-2007, 03:51 PM
1. Blades (sunday and/or saturday)

Trekz
01-30-2007, 04:30 PM
2. *Maybe* Trekz (Sunday or saturday after 5)

Ant118
01-30-2007, 05:17 PM
3. *Maybe* (Saturday) - That means i gotta send in my snowborad for sharping and waxing.

Axxe
01-30-2007, 05:32 PM
3. *Maybe* (Saturday) - That means i gotta send in my snowborad for sharping and waxing.
4. Axxe (prefer sunday, but can do saturday if push comes to shove)

v_bimmer
01-30-2007, 06:24 PM
5. v_bimmer (sunday i will be there for sure after 4)

Axxe
01-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Dude, we are going boarding, I was under the impression that we will go for full day, from morning to afternoon.

Blades
01-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Dude, we are going boarding, I was under the impression that we will go for full day, from morning to afternoon.

whatever you guys can handle we can do .. I say half day is best as a started .. I dont know how hardcore everyone is but im dying to go every weekend

Ant118
01-30-2007, 10:01 PM
If its Saturday and i can go id been down for a full day.

Hound
01-31-2007, 01:00 AM
I will come out for this, I don't board or ski tho so I guess paul and I are gonna wreak havoc on the girlies HAHAHA.

Sunday is best for me. We still on for saturday tomek?

Hound
01-31-2007, 11:58 AM
BUMP ^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!

5. v_bimmer (sunday i will be there for sure after 4)
6. Hound (prefer sunday.)
7. Paul C. (flexable)

here are prices for rental, VERY reasonable...:

Lift Tickets:

Day/Night*: (9 am - 10 pm) $62

Ski:

Sport Equipment: An excellent starting point for Beginner to Intermediate skiers. Sport equipment offers a softer flex with a more forgiving side-cut allowing you to initiate turns more smoothly and easily.

Performance Equipment: Step up your performance and comfort level with your skis and boots. Ideal for the intermediate skier, this equipment is slightly stiffer with a larger side-cut allowing greater edge hold and a more performance-orientated experience. We also offer a limited number of Salomon Snowblades. You must be at least 5 feet tall and weigh at least 100 pounds to rent or use Snowblades, as recommended by the manufacturer.

High Performance Equipment: Top-of-the-line skis for the intermediate to advanced aggressive skiers. (This equipment is top of the line allowing the intermediate to advanced skier to ski all terrain that Blue Mountain has to offer.)

Adult Sport | Adult Performace | Adult High Performance

Day/Night (8:30am-10pm) $34 | $39 | $44

Snowboard:

Sport Equipment: An excellent starting point for the Beginner to Intermediate rider. The LTR board is a soft flexing board allowing you to turn more easily.

Performance Equipment: Step up your performance with a stiffer board allowing you to have better edge hold and a more aggressive experience.

High Performance Equipment: Top-of-the-line boards for the intermediate to advanced rider. They have great edge hold and work on all terrain.

Adult Sport | Adult Performace | Adult High Performance

Day/Night (8:30am-10pm) $34 | $39 | $44

paul christians
01-31-2007, 12:38 PM
hehehehehe...I can see if we can get kick out.......OK........

Hound
01-31-2007, 03:09 PM
lol sounds good to me paul :P :D *wiggle*

paul christians
01-31-2007, 05:19 PM
^^^OK you asked for it........hehhehehehhee

Hound
01-31-2007, 05:38 PM
donuts on the hill anyone HAHAHAHA, maybe I bring the X5 and race you down the hill LMFAO that would be jokes HAHAHA

seriously though, Eric get a posting bro....

paul christians
01-31-2007, 05:50 PM
^^ok goes with what I am thinking but with the cars.........heheheheee..and something more.....taking a cop car for a blast...........heheheheeee..

Hound
02-01-2007, 08:51 AM
lol I LIKE!!!!! sounding like fun. Time to harass the slopes and the logde HAHAHA hehehe, maybe even have some company to help us :D

Blades
02-01-2007, 09:30 AM
I wouldn't do anything to crazy Sean .. people on the hill are serious sometimes.

days coming up guys :) ...

mirek
02-01-2007, 01:54 PM
I will come out for this, I don't board or ski tho so I guess paul and I are gonna wreak havoc on the girlies HAHAHA.

Sunday is best for me. We still on for saturday tomek?

By wreck havoc do you mean just stand back and watch and not do anything cause you dont have the balls (or looks :P).. then you just go back to your hotel\home and beat off pretending you were casanova picking up hoes left right and center.

If you want a chance, might I suggest strapping the x5 around your waist, maybe then you'll have sluts ditching their bf's for your sexy body.

Why dont you go and try snowboarding or skiing, instead of going and standing on the sidelines like a chump. Not everything is for donuts and acting like a ****ing retard. Grow up, and try participating in ways other than showing off and abusing your parents cars.

BlitzSix
02-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I will be going down friday night, snowboarding on saturday, and then leaving on sunday afternoon.

If any of you guys are gonna be there saturday call me and we'll do a few runs: 416 8272527

Blades
02-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Well it looks like I might be doin saturday because of the group of friends im going with. I will be heading out at 10:00-10:30am to get there for 12 noon. I notice most of you want to go on sunday so I might do a 2 day.

Axxe
02-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Blades, come on MSN.

Hound
02-01-2007, 05:03 PM
sat. doesn't work for me :(. But I still want to go sunday... Who's down?

Sorry to dissapoint you Mirek but Im no longer driving the rents car's anymore. I have my own nice car to drive now and so there is no need to be putting millage onto thier cars. I was mearly kidding about taking the X5 :D

I was thinking of trying out snowboarding actually thanks tho :D

I think your in love with me, as you seem to care an awefull lot about me sorry Im not gay buddy. You will just have to look for someone else.

paul christians
02-01-2007, 05:32 PM
By wreck havoc do you mean just stand back and watch and not do anything cause you dont have the balls (or looks :P).. then you just go back to your hotel\home and beat off pretending you were casanova picking up hoes left right and center.

If you want a chance, might I suggest strapping the x5 around your waist, maybe then you'll have sluts ditching their bf's for your sexy body.

Why dont you go and try snowboarding or skiing, instead of going and standing on the sidelines like a chump. Not everything is for donuts and acting like a ****ing retard. Grow up, and try participating in ways other than showing off and abusing your parents cars.
Is this the best you can come up with boy,you have the hots from this guy or what....is sound like you do........Oh yes don't you come and show us how it is done(boarding & sking)..OH YES you are in W/V right now.......

mirek
02-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Is this the you can come with boy,you have the hots from this guy or what....is sound like you do........Oh yes don't you come and show how it is done...OH YES you are in W/V right now.......

PAUL! You make my mother****in head hurt. Please for the love of god. Use this. (http://www.spellcheck.net/) And then Live Here. (http://www.funbrain.com/spell/index.html)

mirek
02-01-2007, 06:40 PM
sat. doesn't work for me :(. But I still want to go sunday... Who's down?

Sorry to dissapoint you Mirek but Im no longer driving the rents car's anymore. I have my own nice car to drive now and so there is no need to be putting millage onto thier cars. I was mearly kidding about taking the X5 :D

I was thinking of trying out snowboarding actually thanks tho :D

I think your in love with me, as you seem to care an awefull lot about me sorry Im not gay buddy. You will just have to look for someone else.

NIGGA PLEASE. Don't flatter yourself. I'd sooner let 15 Jamaicans rape me in every orifice than be your gay buddy. I'm sure many women feel the same...

You wonder why all the regulars plan underground meets and don't post it on the board? It's because they don't want you to come.

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/04/MarketplaceWebsiteImages/Y06/4/24/20/49/X6/15/80/07/Y06X4242049X6158007.0001.04.LZZZZZZZ._V38853532_.j pg

paul christians
02-01-2007, 06:54 PM
PAUL! You make my mother****in head hurt. Please for the love of god. Use this. (http://www.spellcheck.net/) And then Live Here. (http://www.funbrain.com/spell/index.html)
I fixed it just for you.....you ass.........you have a PM too,I hope you like it......wheeeeeee....you a big deal on everything SEAN & I do,get your own life ok........

mirek
02-01-2007, 06:59 PM
I fixed it just for you.....you ass.........you have a PM too,I hope you like it......wheeeeeee....you a big deal on everything SEAN & I do,get your own life ok........

You couldn't fix shit nigga.. Even Clippy couldn't help you.

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/8167/untitled2tj6.jpg

paul christians
02-01-2007, 07:00 PM
go back and read it again.....

mirek
02-01-2007, 07:06 PM
go back and read it again.....

I read it 4 times, it's exactly what I wrote. And the links point to the same websites I posted.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9800/untitledyq3.png

paul christians
02-01-2007, 07:31 PM
I will kill my self just for you......

mirek
02-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I will kill my self just for you......

Make sure you take Hound with you.

Hound
02-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Guess you had a boring day at work, either that or you just finished cutting yourself and wanted to share your pain with us, figured HEY :idea: I'm going to take time out of my life to sit on an internet board and make fun of some guy from the other side of the country who I have never met and have gay buttsex dreams about while listening to MCR and AFI and thinking about cutting myself some more.

This was a day in the life of Mirek brought to you by Hound.

mirek
02-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Work was slow, I admit, but this really made the time pass :)

Emo? You're going to come back by calling me an Emo? HAHAHA. You really don't know me, homo.....

The reason why I make fun of you is cause you're being a loser. How can I not say anything when you say shit like "Paul and I are going to wreck havoc on the girls" I know what you look like, you ain't going to do shit. Stop acting so bad ass.

Sean, get Paul to teach you some judo, get into some shape, and then maybe you can go wrecking bitch. In return you can teach Paul how to spell and construct a proper sentence. I know Paul is not stupid, he's a smart dude, he knows his shit.

For the love of God, please type out complete sentences.

Hound
02-02-2007, 02:47 AM
don't worry Mirek I plan to get into better shape :P :D

I was simply joking around, I'm typically more laid back. Why is it that if I say something silly like that you take it as me being serious, I like to joke around, as do you... No need to go and take what I say as me being a retard, im sure you've kidded around before, lighten up.

Blades
02-02-2007, 10:16 AM
bad news on my side for snowboarding this weekend. I have this weird neck/back pain so I can't go .. I feel it in my ribs thou and it sucks. I was really looking forward to going this weekend *sad*. If I get better thou I am still going but as of now you guys might have to count me out .. either way no one really confirmed on goin.

Hound
02-02-2007, 02:42 PM
cool cool, maybe we will just have a sunday meet around t.dot....

Who's down? what are you guys thinking.

paul christians
02-02-2007, 02:56 PM
^^^I am down for this or anything......

Hound
02-02-2007, 04:51 PM
anyone down for a meet?

VSanj
02-02-2007, 09:06 PM
snowboarding sounds tempting........too bad i cant snowboard, and my weekend is busy as shite...........i will come out if you guys go some other time....it would be nice to put a face to the names!!

And Mirek......stop being a biatch.....lol

Hound
02-03-2007, 02:50 AM
sounds good, lets do this though :D

DriveItSideways
02-03-2007, 11:14 PM
shit i wanna go so bad, i know a bunch of ppls heading down there 2morrow (sunday) too bad i cant make it :( next time.