PDA

View Full Version : Where is chucks auto?????

Rolled_Out
12-16-2002, 01:20 PM
1) where is it
2) phone #
3) can they fix alignment on an X5
4) can they reset the computer to turn off the ABS light, and the traction control light, since there is no traction control...

my buddy hit a curb last night and fuct up his truck quite badly...
no bmw dealer or his dad will find out and he will get in a lot of crap...
you ahve to keep the wheel a half turn to the right, just to keep the truck straight... and there is no traction control, and that is BAD in this weather... help plzzzz

SickFinga
12-16-2002, 01:22 PM
416 949 5701
56 Brydon st. Etobicoke

Alignment - no
computer - yes.

there are a lot of shop around the area so Charlie can recomend where to make alignment

Rolled_Out
12-16-2002, 01:23 PM
maybe he can do the alignment @ midas...
where is that address close to? major intersections!??
or how do i get there from dave and busters basically

SickFinga
12-16-2002, 01:26 PM
easy, go to 400 south, then 401 west, exit on Islington, turn left on islington from the highway, Islington will be chnaged to Rexdale, road will be kinda turning left, then look for Brydon st on the left, it is gonna be about 2 traffic lights
but you better check the map

Rolled_Out
12-16-2002, 01:28 PM
nice he will be there in a bit after his exam
thanx vlad.

SickFinga
12-16-2002, 01:31 PM
you better go streight to Chucks, I'm pretty sure he bent something there.

mkgino
12-16-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
1) where is it
2) phone #
3) can they fix alignment on an X5
4) can they reset the computer to turn off the ABS light, and the traction control light, since there is no traction control...

my buddy hit a curb last night and fuct up his truck quite badly...
no bmw dealer or his dad will find out and he will get in a lot of crap...
you ahve to keep the wheel a half turn to the right, just to keep the truck straight... and there is no traction control, and that is BAD in this weather... help plzzzz

Somebody was doing some donuts!!!!

Rolled_Out
12-16-2002, 03:01 PM
no donuts for the X5, those were done in the M3 :)
my buddy actually let one of my other buddies drive his X5, and he hit a curb because of the weather... he wasn't doing anything crazy....
can't take it to a bmw dealer though..!

Mr seville
12-16-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
no donuts for the X5, those were done in the M3 :)
my buddy actually let one of my other buddies drive his X5, and he hit a curb because of the weather... he wasn't doing anything crazy....
can't take it to a bmw dealer though..!

why not i'm sure they would understand and besides it covered by warranty:confused:

Betray
12-16-2002, 05:47 PM
ouch sounds like something i did with the sunfire rental i had. hit a curb and dang it just didnt drive straight anymore...

Rolled_Out
12-16-2002, 09:30 PM
Ok, there was no way he was goign to make it there without geting pulled over because it looked like he was a drunk driver.. the truck would not stay straight, so he took it to a small shop here in woodbridge, they replaced the swingarm which they ordered from bmw, and the alignment is ok, but the lights are still on, they said they SHOULD reset them selves, if not, its off to chucks tomorrow! thanks again vlad

Mr seville
12-16-2002, 11:08 PM
just pray daddy doesn't find out!!! don't let him find the bill:eek: