PDA

View Full Version : super-eta intake mani and throttle body *free giveaway*

chromius
01-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Hey guys...I've got a super-eta intake manifold and matching throttle body, free to the first one to call it. Figured I would offer it up before she goes in the trash. It's garage clean up time.

Ps. I'm not gonna ship this, so local only please.:)

Bob Loblaw
01-22-2007, 08:52 PM
This needs to go in Sly's E30 parts warehouse/garage. ;)

chromius
01-22-2007, 09:56 PM
For sure...if he wants it it's his.*th-up*

BTW Al...everytime I look at your sig pic it makes me sad:(

Lee in Ottawa
01-23-2007, 12:16 AM
This should make you even sadder. About 3 weeks ago I was in the gf's red shinny vert and drove right pass rob and he didn't even give me the time of day. I spotted him out of the corner of my eye from about 150 meters (offcourse I always manage to see every BMW around me my 6th sense) and even at 5 feet he couldn't even noticte the flashy red vert.

What kind of person did you let into our little circle. He probably only waves to mustang guys

chromius
01-23-2007, 09:27 AM
This should make you even sadder. About 3 weeks ago I was in the gf's red shinny vert and drove right pass rob and he didn't even give me the time of day. I spotted him out of the corner of my eye from about 150 meters (offcourse I always manage to see every BMW around me my 6th sense) and even at 5 feet he couldn't even noticte the flashy red vert.

What kind of person did you let into our little circle. He probably only waves to mustang guys

WTF!:mad: Damit..I thought I taught him better than that. I have to have a talk with him about his lack of winter floor mats, and how quickly his floor pans are going to rust away, so I will bring this up also. That is just unacceptable.*no-no*

Lee in Ottawa
01-23-2007, 09:48 AM
WTF!:mad: Damit..I thought I taught him better than that. I have to have a talk with him about his lack of winter floor mats, and how quickly his floor pans are going to rust away, so I will bring this up also. That is just unacceptable.*no-no*
I also didn't want to mention this but *no-no* It was filthy. I've never seen silver show so much dirt. *sad*

chromius
01-23-2007, 09:51 AM
I also didn't want to mention this but *no-no* It was filthy. I've never seen silver show so much dirt. *sad*
:eek: I'm seriously crying inside right now.:(

Nascar318is
01-23-2007, 10:25 AM
This needs to go in Sly's E30 parts warehouse/garage. ;)

Good Idea, Adam if you want I could pick it up sometime this weekend and bring it to Sylvains come Friday or Saturday.

Lee: Start calling him Rob the Snob*mumble*

chromius
01-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Good Idea, Adam if you want I could pick it up sometime this weekend and bring it to Sylvains come Friday or Saturday.

Sure, just let me know when. We could meet up somewhere.

Nascar318is
01-23-2007, 11:00 AM
I'm on crack this week lol How's Friday after work? Time and place. I'll even pick up the timmies, hey wait...how about Timmies on King Edward?

For Sale: I will have a super-eta intake mani and throttle body for sale this week, first $100 takes it delivered lol...J/K

chromius
01-23-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm on crack this week lol How's Friday after work? Time and place. I'll even pick up the timmies, hey wait...how about Timmies on King Edward?

For Sale: I will have a super-eta intake mani and throttle body for sale this week, first $100 takes it delivered lol...J/K

haha

Depends what time on Friday. Probably right after work won't be good for me. Maybe a little later, or Saturday during the day.

Bob Loblaw
01-23-2007, 01:54 PM
For sure...if he wants it it's his.*th-up*

BTW Al...everytime I look at your sig pic it makes me sad:(

You want me to photoshop it out of the pic? :)

Or I could make it all dirty and stuff, with a guy in the driver's seat looking the other way. Hehe!

chromius
01-23-2007, 02:01 PM
You want me to photoshop it out of the pic? :)

Or I could make it all dirty and stuff, with a guy in the driver's seat looking the other way. Hehe!

LMAO ROFL...oh man that would be funny.

The Sly
01-24-2007, 12:24 AM
Hey Adam does your stomach hurt when you see pictures of that beautiful E30
you once owned?

PS i will take that Super ETA head if still available...
Thanks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/the_sly/IMG_2040.jpg
I really like this one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/the_sly/IMG_2064meetsyl-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/the_sly/bmwjune2006021.jpg

Nascar318is
01-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Sylvain you are mean lol. I'm working something out with Adam on MSN so I could pick it up and bring it over to your place, seeing I'm in Ottawa everyday, plus I still you to fix my exhaust problem on the super ford :)

chromius
01-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Sylvain...that was very mean:( But no worries...I will have another one someday.:P

I don't have the super eta head anymore, I gave that to Jay, but I think when he finishes with his turbo manifolds he won't need it anymore, so he'll probably give it to you. Right now I'm just giving away the intake manifold, but yes you are welcome to that.*th-up*

The Sly
01-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey Adam sorry if a made you feel bad but i just wanted to remind you how beautiful and unique that E30 of yours was and to me it will always be Adam's E30.
And the reason is that it got your signature on it"your ideas and your work", so if someone else is driving it, it is Adam's E30.

Sly
and sorry again bud.

Jamil20
01-25-2007, 07:40 PM
That is a nice looking E30.

But red E30s are *mw*

chromius
01-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Hey Adam sorry if a made you feel bad but i just wanted to remind you how beautiful and unique that E30 of yours was and to me it will always be Adam's E30.
And the reason is that it got your signature on it"your ideas and your work", so if someone else is driving it, it is Adam's E30.

Sly
and sorry again bud.

Thanks Sly...That makes me feel better*th-up*

And actually I really don't mind, I love seeing pictures of her, and it's not like it's far away. Rob's pretty good about it if I ever want to take her for a rip:)